• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Bracket Round Five

Seems like your joke about CRTs might just be a scarily accurate prediction

Though the only other 9-C SCP is SCP-372, and this thing definitely sounds more powerful

I think the plague doctor is also 9-C. Has insane death manipulation though

There are also 9-C MTFs, listed on The Foundatio

What do you guys recommend? Keep the Angel at 9-C for the tournament, or just boot up a CRT now and remove the guy?

If he were 9-B yes. However until it was debated in a CRT it isn't clear that he will be, no? But sure, if you want to make a CRT on it now we should throw him out straight away.

Main point is to keep this going. ^^

That would be kinda pointless. Either way, I believe that creature is not specially durable, just that it have thick layer of meat, is just people here assume that someone big = durable.

I can agree with that for the most part. At least at this levels of size.

Wall level start at 1024 kg of force, and considering that the creature have several wings, doubt that individual wings can produce that much strength. Guess voting is the only thing left.

Or roll a d100, and based in votes ratio (1/5 vs 4/5), the result determinate the winner, in this case, 1-20 Many-Winged Angel and 21-00 Alice Fuji... what? too complicated?

Or we do the only logical thing: Train an AI on vs thread data to teach it to determine who would win and then let the AI decide.

Jokes aside I would be fine with a weighted coin toss.

Result was 99

Alice goes through, I'll leave this match open so lads can continue if they want

Onwards and upwards!

Back