• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-C And 9-B): 2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament

Huh, fuckloads of precog users huh?

Well then, Jack does have a 9-B attack so can you swap him out for him?
They are not one shotting it's mostly minor combat precog, Number skill stomps via god like skills tho from what I read. There doesn't seem to be anyway to counter him.

Btw. if anyone wants to team up their 9-B with Kyousuke I'm fine with that. Otherwise, I will choose a 9-B once the teams are almost completely filled.

Btw. if anyone wants to team up their 9-B with Kyousuke I'm fine with that. Otherwise, I will choose a 9-B once the teams are almost completely filled.
DT I want to team up with you can you choose a 9-B Character since mine is 9-C.

Last edited:
DT I want to team up with you can you choose a 9-B Character since mine is 9-C.
That would be Junko then, as she's the only 9-B I know in that AP range. (Well, the only applicable one)

so far I found that Szeth tops at 9-B, but I'd have to use him without his shardblade, and probably replace it with a normal sword (Gets rid of his dura neg, soul manip and such) if that's okay DD, from there I would need someone at 9-C

Back