• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(9-C And 9-B): 2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament

I was mostly kidding. She would only be fair if she couldn't hurt her 9-C opponent due to being baseline and even then... she would basically never be defeated and give her partner perfect advise how to win.
Uh, no. Contessa can hurt people up to 9-A due to having pressure points. Don't. She only lost the last tourney due to being outhaxxed and having no wincons besides talking

Anyway, here's a more balanced pair from the same verse. I'd put in Connor but I'm pretty sure Hank is definitely not 9-B

Just like last time, Jack's mind stuff only works on people from his verse

Anyway, here's a more balanced pair from the same verse. I'd put in Connor but I'm pretty sure Hank is definitely not 9-B

Just like last time, Jack's mind stuff only works on people from his verse
Don’t see any immediate issues here

So how does the 9-B partner thing work - fighting in the same thread or two seperate threads? Also, I assume the uniqueness of this tourny might make it rather hard - if not impossible - for matches to be added to profiles or am I wrong?

So how does the 9-B partner thing work - fighting in the same thread or two seperate threads?
Same thread

It would work similar to mixed gender tag matches

- Only two people are in conflict at any given time

- A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.

- The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.

Also, I assume the uniqueness of this tourny might make it rather hard - if not impossible - for matches to be added to profiles or am I wrong?
Impostor (Among Us) Impostor’s Profile (Speed was equalized, and everyone was allowed to pick up evidence. Impostor needed to kill Phoenix before he could prove he is the murderer)

I think we’ll be good lmao

no you can team up any one from any verse.
Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
  • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
  • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
  • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
  • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers).
  • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars. This rule mainly exists because it would create misleading results with weaker participants benefitting from stronger partners, and because it would be too messy to properly structure the win and loss sections with too many characters in each matchup result.
  • Although matches with three characters or more on one side are generally not allowed due to the reasons mentioned above, an exception is done for groups that are indexed as teams or civilizations, given their inherent notability, and mainly in order to not bloat the character profile page matchup sections with the number of participants.
Can't usually add it to the pages though. (That's from the vs-thread rules)

Idk. Might have to ask a few mods to get confirmation, tho. I assume partners need to be from the same verse?
I looked through the rules, and there has to be specific standards in place to add team battles, which cross-verse tag teams, while allowed here, do not meet. So sadly no very few if any of these will be added

Do you wish to still be part of this tournament knowing team matches will not be added due to rules but normal 1 vs 1 fights will be added.

I looked through the rules, and there has to be specific standards in place to add team battles, which cross-verse tag teams, while allowed here, do not meet. So sadly no very few if any of these will be added
Is there any kind of way we can add 1 vs 1 fights from this tournament ?

Is there any kind of way we can add 1 vs 1 fights from this tournament ?
Theoretically, you can just follow the double team rule on VS Battle Wiki, that being only allowing 2 characters who have worked together in-verse. You can also allow 2 creatures from the same profile with both 9-B and 9-C versions. I remember a lot of Dungeons and Dragons creatures that have that

Theoretically, you can just follow the double team rule on VS Battle Wiki, that being only allowing 2 characters who have worked together in-verse. You can also allow 2 creatures from the same profile with both 9-B and 9-C versions. I remember a lot of Dungeons and Dragons creatures that have that
I will wait for Pikaman to respond to this, good suggestion Peppersalt.

The matches can be added if we restrict it to the teams having to be in canon teams or at least from the same verse, so up to Demonic if they wanna apply those restrictions

Okay only same verse teams are allowed.
Only Peppersalt so far has a complete team lol
oA3NLiD.jpg

Pikaman would you or random be able to form a team from the same verse ?

Alright do you think I should decrease the number of team I don't really think we can have 12 teams

If you all are having fun and agree then fine, I myself am excited i'll for more spots to be filled in. ☺️

Don't have one currently. I wanted to say another one from his verse, but the 9C rating is too low and is in the process of being upgraded.

I'll put him instead of Long Leg

Back