• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
January 12, 2021
Wright Talent Agency

Phoenix had just got Among Us after Maya kept suggesting him to try it out because the game reminded her of the investigations she had with Phoenix. After all, Phoenix isnt a lawyer anymore due to that incident. He proceeds to play it, and he is suddenly transported to the Dropship, and greeted by several other crewmates. The ship flew to Polus, where everyone was supposed to do their tasks. While Phoenix was doing the wires near the lab, however, an emergency meeting was called to announce Black was found dead at the storage, and there must have been an impostor around here. Now, he must figure who the murderer is.

Speed is equalized, and the Impostor (Pink) is fully aware of what Phoenix is capable of due to him having to have heard of his legacy many times before. Everyone is allowed to pick up some evidence. For the Impostor to win, he must kill everyone (except Phoenix), kill Phoenix, or vote him out successfully. For Phoenix to win, he has to vote the Impostor out, or if necessary, fight back at the Impostor, but starts in-character.

Who wins?

OBJECTION: 7 (A Hero Long Forgotten, Mariogoods, Oleggator, Ned the outer god, Tonygameman, Popted2, Adem Warlock69)

SUS:

NO, THATS WRONG: 1 (Armorchompy)

Last edited:
Phoenix defeated Manfred Von Karma, who had 40 years of experience without losing a trial until he met Phoenix.

Impostor is normally smart enough to stay blended in with the others without being caught.

Impostor's basically unable to kill Phoenix, and considering Among Us has very little in the way of intelligence feats, Wright should win the majority of the time, especially cause there's always a chance that the Impostor will be found by any other crewmate, it's not like they're gonna become super passive.

However, considering the Impostor's aware of what Wright can do, I think he'd try and kill him asap, which can be done through his gun's piercing damage.

I'd say Incon. Too many ways this can play out, and it depends a lot on the crew.

that probably would make him look a bit more suspicious since he's different from them and the imposter is a shapeshifter and they're most likely aware of that so wouldn't it make him look more sus?

Wouldn't that be out of character for impostor to shapeshift in the middle of the game?

But they don’t change their colour... So it must be blue!

I think Phoenix can definitely figure this one out as long as the other crew mates don’t talk over him too much during the discussion phase when he has ideas to present. Considering how loud he can be, that shouldn’t be a problem. So using the evidence gathered by the crew and his own observations, Phoenix has decent odds of picking out the Imposter the first time. If he can’t, there are still more rounds to go and he won’t necessarily be on his own. If he travels with others the imposter will have a harder time taking him out, as if they go for a crewmate first he can head for the emergency button/report the body and if they go for him the crewmate can go instead while he tries not to die.

My vote goes to Phoenix Wright.

I vote to spiky hair man FRA. Among Us is not new for Phoenix, even knowing Phoenix's reputation is not something new for him.

"Phoenix defeated Manfred Von Karma, who had 40 years of experience without losing a trial until he met Phoenix." Yes, and it is in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, the first game and his experience has developed since then. Phoenix's experience with Jurist System along with other experience means that he will not be voted out so easily.

Last edited:
I'll say Wright takes this. In among us exists the mode where crewmates must find impostor absolutely without a knowledge of who you can trust (Visual task off and no task meter) and yet some of players have enough memory to make an alibis, there's not only an easy way for Phoenix to find alibi, but also he can find an eviedences in this scenario which makes his job more easier. Impostor probably couldn't kill Wright, only made unconscious because impostor's AP is 9C while Wright's dura is 9B. And Wright already can find crewmates whom he can trust to stay with them.
So yes, Wright FRA.

Spiky hair man has a lot more experience and brains on his hands. He can make all the correct assumptions easily (because the ways to get the imposter are all things Wright has massive experience with). Anyways, Wright FRA

I'll say Wright takes this. In among us exists the mode where crewmates must find impostor absolutely without a knowledge of who you can trust (Visual task off and no task meter) and yet some of players have enough memory to make an alibis, there's not only an easy way for Phoenix to find alibi, but also he can find an eviedences in this scenario which makes his job more easier. Impostor probably couldn't kill Wright, only made unconscious because impostor's AP is 9C while Wright's dura is 9B. And Wright already can find crewmates whom he can trust to stay with them.
So yes, Wright FRA.
Spiky hair man has experienced being knocked unconscious in The Lost Turnabout, temporary forget everything and he still manages to solve the problem. This feat increase spiky hair man's chance to win.

I'd also bet on Wright in a fight, while he is 10-A vs a 9-C he can still hurt the Impostor, while the Impostor will struggle to hurt him.

Eh, I suppose, but only if he goes for it, that's one out of multiple options he has

A question, is there a way to calculate a size of impostor/crewmate? To understand they're human sized or little.
Though as I wrote earlier Wright can not only easily understand who's an enemy but also who is a friend, to stay with crewmate for his own sake. Since speed is equalized, as I understand Wright can block/dodge close range attacks. Also Wright's Magatama is capable of doing job a bit but faster and since imposter must take a momentum for killing and staying unnoticed, I believe Wright would understand who's imposter earlier than Imposter would find that momentum for a kill.

Sorry, just didn't usually use feet.
Then it makes even more harder for impostor to kill Wright. Cause imposter is nearly a meter while Wright is 176 cm. Which means imposter must very tense up to kill Wright from back.

Back