• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Spooky 9-C Tournament [ALL SPOTS FILLED]

around 3000-3900 joules (Street level) via Crushing Human Skull
(And you use 3.45 KJ for Crushing Human Skull feat)
Hold on. The Oni is 1 kJ, not 3 kJ. His feats are head ripping, not skull crushing which means his AP will be downgraded but his LS will go from Peak Human to Class 5.

Idk. If You gonna add huggy I want to hange to mommy to complete the trio
Ah yes, another Figure victim.

Curiosity, I lookd every single 9-C character to try to find one I liked from a verse that isn't in the tournament and "horror" themed that fit's the ap range, Green man was the only option... I guess his counterpart too but maybe too much haxed

Curiosity, I lookd every single 9-C character to try to find one I liked from a verse that isn't in the tournament and "horror" themed that fit's the ap range, Green man was the only option... I guess his counterpart too but maybe too much haxed
Horror theme isn't a necessity, it's just preferred.

Hold on. The Oni is 1 kJ, not 3 kJ. His feats are head ripping, not skull crushing which means his AP will be downgraded but his LS will go from Peak Human to Class 5.
Well... is this calculation accepted? If so, I'll make a CRT to edit the calculation in that profile.

Well... is this calculation accepted? If so, I'll make a CRT to edit the calculation in that profile.
Yes it is. The References for Common Feats page has the LS version of that calculation but no AP version for some reason. It's safe to use. Figure and Bon also uses it.

Eh, **** it, I'll revise him eventually, and he won't get far anyway, but
2.7 KJ

Firestar can be incapped

His regen and immortality is only acclible if he is outright killed

And that regen only goes so far(for instance, Tigerstar got completely bodied by being split open through all nine of his lives)

If I somehow the fire fox plank bursting calc and It get's accepted can I change my haracter to It?
Yeah, when it's accepted.
Can I change Green Man to Redman? I trough he was baseline but no he from 6692.16821532 Joules
That's above 6 KJ.
Eh, **** it, I'll revise him eventually, and he won't get far anyway, but
2.7 KJ

Firestar can be incapped

His regen and immortality is only acclible if he is outright killed

And that regen only goes so far(for instance, Tigerstar got completely bodied by being split open through all nine of his lives)
He's in!

Can I changv green man to this guys?
They scale to skull crushing

Can I changv green man to this guys?
They scale to skull crushing
Unfair numbers advantage. Also, 4 skull crushers at once!

Back