• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Spooky 9-C Tournament [ALL SPOTS FILLED]

Don't think I can let in characters going through revisions. Might have to remove Freddy Fazbear because of it. @HonestlyBored24 have you got anyone else for this?
If he want to change, I will sugest on of the best desings of the series

Figure is also the one who trowed It self of a window for beingh on fire... so nah
That's due to the fact it was surrounded by fire, and taken off guard by it. Figure is going to know exactly what it's up against the second it hears the fire coming off the skeleton.

also, it running away doesn't help 060 since it'll recover, run back at 060 faster, and rinse and repeat until it can kill 060.

That's due to the fact it was surrounded by fire, and taken off guard by it. Figure is going to know exactly what it's up against the second it hears the fire coming off the skeleton.

also, it running away doesn't help 060 since it'll recover, run back at 060 faster, and rinse and repeat until it can kill 060.
Let's keep this debate for the vs thread(if they don't fight let's make It)
Don't think I can let in characters going through revisions. Might have to remove Freddy Fazbear because of it. @HonestlyBored24 have you got anyone else for this?
Any way... can mommy enter?
... wait freed is on this? I didn't even noticed, okay how about
Also scale to skull crushing, I will make a revision for the verse eventually but It will not affect mommy

I don'twant to repeat verses

Because it is the spooky month, I thought I'd do a fun tournament for the occasion.

Tourney Rules
  • While the characters don't have to necessarily have to be horror or horror-adjacent, it is preferred.
  • AP range is 1 to 6 kilojoules. No exceptions.
  • You must provide a character's AP and a link to where it gets said AP from. If you don't, I'm ignoring your submission.
  • 2 characters max per user.
  • LOWEST OF HAX ONLY!!! I cannot stress this enough. Regen caps at Mid-Low.
  • If you will not be around to debate for your character(s), you're better off not submitting one.
Match Rules
  • All equipment up to 9-C is allowed
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • Location will be a horrible neighborhood at 2 AM
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
The Roster
I pick Baki hanma

... wait freed is on this? I didn't even noticed, okay how about
Also scale to skull crushing, I will make a revision for the verse eventually but It will not affect mommy

I don'twant to repeat verses
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Box boo is alread in the battle... uuuhhh... I only have one more card
If the immortality type 6 is too much
Ignore incorporeability... It's used wrong on It's profile just to say It has no defining shape
Both baseline unfortunetly

I pick Baki hanma
Low-end : 25'161 J - Wall level (9-B)

High-end : 50'322 J - Wall level (9-B)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Box boo is alread in the battle... uuuhhh... I only have one more card
If the immortality type 6 is too much
Ignore incorporeability... It's used wrong on It's profile just to say It has no defining shape
Both baseline unfortunetly
I'm surprised they're only baseline because I'm pretty sure some of them can knock doors off their hinges (At least in the HD Renovation)

If he want to change, I will sugest on of the best desings of the series
Can i just put grim fox untill I think of someone better? Skull crushing like every other fnaf character

i think my boy Xande would be valid here by restricting Curse Weapon?
idk.
Edit: this should be his AP, via being superhuman speed: 1441.98 Joules
well, the feat we can basically count as Peak-Human but idk if it would be complicated here or on a calc, so let's leave that way

I think it has to go to 12 now
Right.
Can i just put grim fox untill I think of someone better? Skull crushing like every other fnaf character
His profile is actual garbage and properly done he'd only be 3.9 KJ with his bite, everything else would be 300 joules

Where link
Kay, I’ll swap out Freddy Fazbear for Bon the Rabbit (1.09 KJ)
He's in

honestly don't know why I reserved a spot for myself. With Figure already submitted, FNAF going through revisions, and my other 9-Cs either being baseline or upgraded to 9-B , I literally have no picks.

I think the only 9-C Michaels are in the 300-500j range :[
I saw one who punched through a wooden door. Which of these falls into the attack potency range for the tournament?
image.png

Back