• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

This seems fine, though some of the equipment might need to be restricted (the one detriment when you're selecting Batman in a tournament with limitations on weapons).
Although he still has some equipment that could **** the wrestlers over hehehe

Although he still has some equipment that could **** the wrestlers over
Why do you gotta mention the wrestlers in specific?

Restricting the Batmobile and anything and everything explosions related but otherwise good to go
Anyways, Pika approved of it too, you just gotta tell us what group you want Bats in and we're all good.

Btw, I might move Theory to A2 or B1. Not too sure.

I still feel a little uneasy about The Nurse, any chance you could do me a favour and stick with Shatterbird? If you really want the Nurse I might be able to add her, but I get the feeling she’s just a bit higher than the current standard, like, in that thread where a killer got knocked out round one that was to someone with a gun, any gun user worth their salt should in practise stomp this entire tournament, bar maybe one or two best case scenario. That’s why they’re banned.

I still feel a little uneasy about The Nurse, any chance you could do me a favour and stick with Shatterbird? If you really want the Nurse I might be able to add her, but I get the feeling she’s just a bit higher than the current standard, like, in that thread where a killer got knocked out round one that was to someone with a gun, any gun user worth their salt should in practise stomp this entire tournament, bar maybe one or two best case scenario. That’s why they’re banned.
I still want The Nurse

Team 2 please

I still want The Nurse

Team 2 please
Why even submit a backup if you were gonna stonewall on your first pick...

I really don’t know, they just have a lot of different little abilities that stack up into a very well rounded amp machine that also gets piercing damage. I’d rather not, sorry man

Why even submit a backup if you were gonna stonewall on your first pick...
In case you stonewall on your opinion or I am unable to comment. I missed out on a tourney because of the latter
I really don’t know, they just have a lot of different little abilities that stack up into a very well rounded amp machine that also gets piercing damage. I’d rather not, sorry man
As you can see here...

Also you picked Finn Balor, the teleporting immortal who can throw fireballs.

As you can see here...
I’m putting my foot down because I think the character you submitted is more haxxed than what the tournament I was heavily involved in the designing of was designed for, I don’t wanna be an ass and I do think I owe you leniency because of the Octagon Tournament but I can’t stretch this far, please don’t make this difficult

Also you picked Finn Balor, the teleporting immortal who can throw fireballs
That’s all for the Demon key, this is Base form Finn who has no “Supernatural” powers like that. I specified this in my post submitting him and all

I’m putting my foot down because I think the character you submitted is more haxxed than what the tournament I was heavily involved in the designing of was designed for, I don’t wanna be an ass and I do think I owe you leniency because of the Octagon Tournament but I can’t stretch this far, please don’t make this difficult
sigh Fine, use Shatterbird

Anyways, I’m gonna get to sleep in a min, so for the next few hours you’ll be shooting your submissions into the dark lol, I’ll be back once I’m awake

Would you have any trouble with Galael? He scale to destroying being capable of destroying doors in at most 2 hits. You may restrict his true forms tho, as it most certainly exceed the AP limit.

Bruh she stomps the whole tournament lmao.

But anyways, I'll be choosing Burtonverse Bats who's 516,644.24
What group do you want Bats to be in?

Would you have any trouble with Galael? He scale to destroying being capable of destroying doors in at most 2 hits. You may restrict his true forms tho, as it most certainly exceed the AP limit.
Is his true form his second key?

If so, this might be fine to use. I'm going to need the specific AP value to make things easier.

Back