• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Spooky 9-C Tournament [ALL SPOTS FILLED]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Because it is the spooky month, I thought I'd do a fun tournament for the occasion.

Tourney Rules
  • While the characters don't have to necessarily have to be horror or horror-adjacent, it is preferred.
  • AP range is 1 to 6 kilojoules. No exceptions.
  • You must provide a character's AP and a link to where it gets said AP from. If you don't, I'm ignoring your submission.
  • 2 characters max per user.
  • LOWEST OF HAX ONLY!!! I cannot stress this enough. Regen caps at Mid-Low.
  • If you will not be around to debate for your character(s), you're better off not submitting one.
Match Rules
  • All equipment up to 9-C is allowed
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • Location will be a horrible neighborhood at 2 AM
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
The Roster

Last edited:
Guess I'll go with a Danny Phantom character. Would have loved to use Danny Fenton but even his human form still has hax, so I'll use Maddie Fenton (Season 2), majority of her Fenton Works Technology will get restricted since it's 2-A. Her ap scales above Tucker Foley, who along with Sam Manson kicked a door off it's hinges, which is 9-C (4583.660707 joules) according to our Reference for Common Feats page. Cut it in half for both of them and you get (2291.8303535 joules or 2.2918303535 kilojoules) for their and her AP.

If her being from a ghost series doesn't fit the horror aspect, I can see about finding another character.

Guess I'll go with a Danny Phantom character. Would have loved to use Danny Fenton but even his human form still has hax, so I'll use Maddie Fenton (Season 2), majority of her Fenton Works Technology will get restricted since it's 2-A. Her ap scales above Tucker Foley, who along with Sam Manson kicked a door off it's hinges, which is 9-C (4583.660707 joules) according to our Reference for Common Feats page. Cut it in half for both of them and you get (2291.8303535 joules or 2.2918303535 kilojoules) for their and her AP.

If her being from a ghost series doesn't fit the horror aspect, I can see about finding another character.
She's in

What if my character's feat doesn't have a specific calculation but is something in the reference list like kicking down a door?

That's fine. Just link the thing.
The only calculable feat for the character I want is kicking open a locked door, but I don't know if that even fits into the lowest end of the Attack Potency range. The other feats were breaking a window by slamming another character into it, easily beating up numerous thugs and possessing explosives

The only calculable feat for the character I want is kicking open a locked door, but I don't know if that even fits into the lowest end of the Attack Potency range. The other feats were breaking a window by slamming another character into it, easily beating up numerous thugs and possessing explosives
Just kicking it open is about 400 J, which is under the AP range.

Well the character I was going to recommend was too far below the attack potency thing but had 9-B durability. How strong are firearms anyway? Or are there specific ones that only go into the attack potency range of the tournament?
Doesn't really matter when IRL firearms are still effective until 8-A.

around 3000-3900 joules (Street level) via Crushing Human Skull
(And you use 3.45 KJ for Crushing Human Skull feat)

Does 1.437 x 10^9 Joules, or 0.343 tons of TNT fall into the acceptable range?
Dude... That is 4.790.000 times above baseline 9-C. To be more precise, it would fall into 8-C.
I'm curious though, which character were you going to suggest?

My previous suggestion was Batman (2022), but his feats are just beating up large groups of enemies, kicking open a locked door, slamming Penguin into a window with enough force to break it, and possessing explosives. Only the door feat has an actual calculation and it's below the Attack Potency range for this tournament. Even if he was accepted, he still has 9-B durability from his suit allowing him to barely take damage from guns, so that'd probably be too unfair for the opponents

I mean, you can just restrict it to their 9-C. Just find the calculation or feat that gives them 9-C and see if it fits the AP criteria.
Yeah but the reason the spectres are 9-C is because they're superior to most Elsen and easily able to kill them, who are 9-C. The Elsen are 9-C... because one of them killed a bunch of weak Spectres. No calculations. Almost all of the characters I find are street level just for beating up groups of people

he's my favorite little land lubber.

I do wonder what exactly should we scale Figure to though. The door feat I linked is for pounding open a locked door which is only 495 J but Figure is clearly much higher than that.
Maybe it's about time we have someone calculate the destruction in the ruined rooms which we know Figure is likely responsible for based on what El Goblino said.

Back