• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Backpedaling away from another punch thrown by the Ao Oni, the Buzz Bomber discharged another laser, the golden energy ripping into the Oni's shoulder and spraying purple blood onto the ground. Stumbling back in pain as it clutched the gaping hole in its left shoulder, the Ao Oni was helpless as the mechanical bee fired again, this time aiming for the demon's open mouth.

The laser ripped into the back of the Ao Oni's throat, before the golden projectile tore its way out the back of the monster's head, instantly ceasing the Oni's struggles as the beast collapsed lifelessly onto its back. Satisfied with its victory, the Buzz Bomber turned and flew off towards the distant bar. The bee disregarded the other battles that occurred around it, the Badnik focused solely on the establishment ahead of it.

Within the bar, Bonnie gave another hard punch to Bigfoot's face, sending the larger combatant stumbling backwards again, blood trickling from his nose. The combatants had been brawling for some time now, but Bonnie was in better condition, the animatronic standing his ground confidently.

His legs wobbling as his head was spinning, Bigfoot struggled to remain standing as he desperately charged at his enemy one last time, but Bonnie was ready for him. Ducking under Bigfoot's wild left hook, Bonnie slammed his fists into the primate's face three times. The first left blow made Sasquatch jerk upwards as blood spurted from his nose. The second right hit made the ape stumble back, but not fall. The third and final blow, however, sent the mammal flying backwards, before the ape collapsed onto a nearby table, smashing it apart as Sasquatch promptly fell limp, blood covering his face.

Satisfied that he taught Bigfoot a lesson, Bonnie relaxed as his let his arms hang at his sides, before a nearby window was smashed to pieces. Turning around, Bonnie was surprised to see a mechanical bee flying around in the bar, firing away at anything that caught its attention.

The Buzz Bomber opened fire upon its surroundings, lasers firing about and striking furniture, walls, and occassionaly one of the fleeing customers. The Badnik intended to bring the whole establishment to the ground, only to be interrupted by a wodden chair slamming into it. The chair smashed to splinters as the bee was sent tumbling through the air, before it quickly recovered and spun around to find the source standing a couple feet away.

Having thrown the chair in question, Bonnie glared at his airborne enemy as he clenched his fists tightly. More than a little peeved, the Buzz Bomber aimed its stinger at its newfound foe.

Current Bracket

Hub

Buzz Bomber, submitted by 00potato, vs Bonnie, submitted by Psychomaster35.

Fight takes place in a bar, with both starting about 5 feet apart.

Canon Bonnie.

Speed isn't equalized unless necessary.
Buzz Bomber Runners2
Bonnie

Right now I'm leaning towards the bomber, since the little guy can spam ranged attacks and Bonnie won't always be able to reach the little guy.

I've no idea on the AP difference, however.

Buzz may not be 9-B anymore, unfortunately. He may get upgraded to 8-C for harming Eggman.

Though, what do you think of the upgrade? Do you think its accurate that Buzz harmed Eggman to be qualified as 8-C? Also, if Buzz does get disqualified, does Bonnie instantly move on, or does Ao Oni fight him?

Psychomaster35 said:
Though, what do you think of the upgrade? Do you think its accurate that Buzz harmed Eggman to be qualified as 8-C? Also, if Buzz does get disqualified, does Bonnie instantly move on, or does Ao Oni fight him?
I don't enough about Buzz Bomber's feats to say anything on the matter. If Buzz gets disqualified, Bonnie moves on.

Well, considering that there are people agreeing that its consistent, Buzz Bombers profile is most likely going to be upgraded.

If there's proof buzz can harm Eggman I see no reason why he shouldn't scale. Both are pretty much fodder in terms of physicals

Ah, fair enough. But if this deal is allowed, you have only 1 day to find a new nominee. This is to be fair, I guess.

Then I guess a promise is a promise as it seems as Buzz is now disqualified, so Bonnie will move on, I guess.

Psychomaster35 said:
Err... whens the next round? Its been a week.
Yeah, sorry about that; been busy with other stuff. I'll try putting up the next round whenever I get the chance.

Back