• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Finals. Tanya von Degurechaff vs SCP-096 (8-5-0)

Will she be able to do so for a long period of time? and like you said the forcefields can only do so much.
The forcefields are unnecessary though.

In the first place SCP won't start with his speed boosted to the max, and Tanya would do what she always does in character. Go up and above while raining fire. Although the initial blows aren't going to hurt, she's just gonna keep firing and firing and firing.

As Donttalk said the jumping thing isn't even an issue. Especially if she destroyed the ground repeatedly he would be standing on leaving very little for the SCP to jump. It's not like she's gonna oneshot him. But she's going to damage him relentlessly or at least make him not able to do anything to Tanya.

And from what I hear, him giving up is a perfect win condition.

In the first place SCP won't start with his speed boosted to the max, and Tanya would do what she always does in character. Go up and above while raining fire. Although the initial blows aren't going to hurt, she's just gonna keep firing and firing and firing.
If she stays in the air, he's going to change his speed to be capable of getting her. the more she dodges he'll just increase his speed more, at best she'll be capable of dodging for 20-30 minutes before it gets to a speedblitz state.
As Donttalk said the jumping thing isn't even an issue. Especially if she destroyed the ground repeatedly he would be standing on leaving very little for the SCP to jump. It's not like she's gonna oneshot him. But she's going to damage him relentlessly or at least make him not able to do anything to Tanya.
damage him using what? she's almost 3x weaker against something that massively upscales from no-selling things on it's level. her AP shouldn't reasonably be capable of doing meaningful damage to him.
And from what I hear, him giving up is a perfect win condition.
That requires her to outlast him by days at least, or physically beat him down, something Tanya cant do to him since she cant reliably harm his bones.

Keep in mind Tanya has weaponry that 096 has already faced against if not higher in AP seeing as he was hit with an AT4 Gun and a barrage of at least a thousand bullets and six hundred .50 caliber rounds from MTF Zulu 9-A (The tier 096 is in) and was described as spitting at it, it'll likely be a bit worse than when 096 was first contained but that's only cause Tanya would keep dodging, but eventually, Tanya won't be able to capitalize off of her arsonal as 096 keeps getting faster to the point where he speed blitzes her and gets ripped apart by his immense LS.

Will she be able to do so for a long period of time? and like you said the forcefields can only do so much.
Yes she can do that for a long time. She can fight for days.
If she stays in the air, he's going to change his speed to be capable of getting her. the more she dodges he'll just increase his speed more, at best she'll be capable of dodging for 20-30 minutes before it gets to a speedblitz state.
NLF. According to yourself he has demonstrated only a 24x speed boost which isn't enough to blitz in this scenario.

damage him using what? she's almost 3x weaker against something that massively upscales from no-selling things on it's level. her AP shouldn't reasonably be capable of doing meaningful damage to him.
3x AP gap is not enough to completely prevent damage.
Also not a 3x AP gap, if it's 0.05 vs 0.08. That's just a 1.6x gap.

gets ripped apart by his immense LS.
LS allows you to grapple and stuff. To deal damage you need AP.

Yes she can do that for a long time. She can fight for days.
Like I said, that feat might be realistically achievable and is kinda vague on it.

NLF. According to yourself he has demonstrated only a 24x speed boost which isn't enough to blitz in this scenario.
Cool, His speed amp will eventually take over in at least a dozen minutes or so.

3x AP gap is not enough to completely prevent damage.
Also not a 3x AP gap, if it's 0.05 vs 0.08. That's just a 1.6x gap.
096 wasn't even harmed at 0.08 tons, what makes you think she can do substantial damage over time?

LS allows you to grapple and stuff. To deal damage you need AP.
But how will she break free once he grabs her after the speed amp has taken effect? that doesn't stop it from tearing her to shreds over time and becoming weakened, seeing as how 096 lost all its organs and blood but ignored it.

Like I said, that feat might be realistically achievable and is kinda vague on it.

Cool, His speed amp will eventually take over in at least a dozen minutes or so.

096 wasn't even harmed at 0.08 tons, what makes you think she can do substantial damage over time?

But how will she break free once he grabs her after the speed amp has taken effect? that doesn't stop it from tearing her to shreds over time and becoming weakened, seeing as how 096 lost all its organs and blood but ignored it.

I'm just gonna comment on two of these.

That's still at least longer lasting than just running around the world. Running around the world is an impressive speed feat and minor stamina.

The speed amp that triggers AFTER Tanya has moved to the right position to react and bombard.

Because she'll never get grabbed in the first place. Tanya will literally flee in the first second where there's not a speed advantage on him initially.

It feels like this is circle-esque debating but as I said before I'll vote Tanya. I think we're at 4 for 4 votes.

That's still at least longer lasting than just running around the world. Running around the world is an impressive speed feat and minor stamina.
She probably wouldn't even get to that point before 096 leads her with a huge speed gap

The speed amp that triggers AFTER Tanya has moved to the right position to react and bombard.
My previous comment entailed on how her weapons were based on ones that 096 has already dealt with on a stronger basis, basically not even putting a scratch on 096's bones.

Because she'll never get grabbed in the first place. Tanya will literally flee in the first second where there's not a speed advantage on him initially.
*She'll only never get grabbed in like the first few dozen or so minutes before it outpaces her.

I'm also free to say that I'll be voting for 096 as Tanya has no means of putting it down before she gets ripped over time.

She probably wouldn't even get to that point before 096 leads her with a huge speed gap

My previous comment entailed on how her weapons were based on ones that 096 has already dealt with on a stronger basis, basically not even putting a scratch on 096's bones.

*She'll only never get grabbed in like the first few dozen or so minutes before it outpaces her.

I'm also free to say that I'll be voting for 096 as Tanya has no means of putting it down before she gets ripped over time.
Are you saying he just instantly speed amps?

And I'm not arguing about that.

I heavily recommend you look at this quote I'm about to post:

A car is 10x faster than you when going a decent speed, yet from a distance (like when crossing the road) you can react to it just fine. That's because distance is also a factor when it comes to reacting to speed.

Let's say he is 24x faster than Tanya (3086.664 m/s). If Tanya flies in turn 3000m above the ground, he will still need a full second to reach her when jumping (even assuming the act of jumping in itself doesn't slow him down). A second is enough time to react.
Even with a massive speed gap, if she has the distance she has enough time to react and bombard. His jump is gonna get interrupted. His position and attempt to jump is going to fail because of the sheer danmaku. Even if you argue that he cannot be damaged, this is still a situation where he can do nothing as he's not going to get a chance to reach Tanya ever.

The best you can ask for is a Tie for him and tbh with how the votes are going it might end up as that.

Even with a massive speed gap, if she has the distance she has enough time to react and bombard. His jump is gonna get interrupted. His position and attempt to jump is going to fail because of the sheer danmaku. Even if you argue that he cannot be damaged, this is still a situation where he can do nothing as he's not going to get a chance to reach Tanya ever.

The best you can ask for is a Tie for him and tbh with how the votes are going it might end up as that.
Adora still lost to 096 and it had the ability to dodge and fly way higher than Tanya's pay grade.

This match?

From what it looks like she should've won considering she has an AP advantage too. Though she can get blitzed she would've been able to use the flight distance advantage if she abuses range. Though I'm not sure if she does. I'm not gonna argue for a monkey that I don't know tho tbh.

Edit also 5-4. 6-4 if you include Jiangshi

This match?

From what it looks like she should've won considering she has an AP advantage too. Though she can get blitzed she would've been able to use the flight distance advantage if she abuses range. Though I'm not sure if she does. I'm not gonna argue for a monkey that I don't know tho tbh.

Edit also 5-4. 6-4 if you include Jiangshi
From the way he debate, i think Jiang Shi is indeed voting Tanya
This match is pretty close than we expected to be lel

I genuinely think this is gonna end incon one way or another lol.

Votes are now 7-5 in that case

Also I don't support going to other people to vote FRA tbh but oh well 👀

Man, now i want to see if either Shy Guy and Tanya can hold on their own against Blade's Riders
And made me realize how much opporunity i missed when i didn't submit either Blade or Garren on this tourney

Man, now i want to see if either Shy Guy and Tanya can hold on their own against Blade's Riders
And made me realize how much opporunity i missed when i didn't submit either Blade or Garren on this tourney
Time to make your own tourney 👀 Also I'm probably not even going to look at their profiles. I'm just gonna vote for them straight away

Still kinda surprising that Tanya cheesed her all the way to the finals and SCP 096 is the first opponent that is actually fair for her to fight

Time to make your own tourney 👀 Also I'm probably not even going to look at their profiles. I'm just gonna vote for them straight away

Still kinda surprising that Tanya cheesed her all the way to the finals and SCP 096 is the first opponent that is actually fair for her to fight
And this is only the Article Canon version of SCP-096, what do you say then?

Tho in the end both Blade and Garren skillstomp Tanya and Shy Guy as they are comparable to Chalice who lived and has battled in many fights for 10,000 years (or even hundred million years since the first life exist in the earth, battle royal started from there)

Tho in the end both Blade and Garren skillstomp Tanya and Shy Guy as they are comparable to Chalice who lived and has battled in many fights for 10,000 years (or even hundred million years since the first life exist in the earth, battle royal started from there)
Abel/SCP-076-2 rolfstomps them in skill instead with primordial experience & combat mastery.

Yeah should've probably put Extended Canon 076-2 in this tournament but seeing as he's under a CRT of mine I think it makes sense.

Abel/SCP-076-2 rolfstomps them in skill instead with primordial experience & combat mastery.

Yeah should've probably put Extended Canon 076-2 in this tournament but seeing as he's under a CRT of mine I think it makes sense.
Well with that skill he's going to murderstomp everyone in this tourney lel

looks like i'm too late but i'm voting Tanya FRA
8 5. Grace but I doubt that'll last

And this is only the Article Canon version of SCP-096, what do you say then?
Is that weaker? No strong thoughts. Scp debates I don't usually do anyway

I'm not surprised lol

Best advantage they got is outrageous and outstamina maybe

Came back here to say that it's still valid, just that 096 might have a higher AP than before in its first key.

Back