• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A soldier meets the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Peppersalt43

They/Them

Tanya von Degurechaff vs Tricky the Clown

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Regular Tricky used
  • Speed equalized
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • Battle takes place in Berlin
The Evil : 0

The Clown : 7

Incon : 0

BxhjT9C.jpeg
14e.jpg

Last edited:
So I take it the reality warpin drive is restricted?
How good is the clown's flight?
And what about the ressurection? Does Tanya even have a wincon?

So I take it the reality warpin drive is restricted?
How good is the clown's flight?
And what about the ressurection? Does Tanya even have a wincon?
he can't control what the drive does, no need to restrict it as it rarely targets specific people.

He can freely fly in the air.

3-4 times before it stops working.

He can freely fly in the air.
There are lots of levels of flying freely in the air. Like, a hot air balloon, a helicopter and a plane have flight of differing quality.
Can I see a scene of them flying? Preferably while fighting?

There are lots of levels of flying freely in the air. Like, a hot air balloon, a helicopter and a plane have flight of differing quality.
Can I see a scene of them flying? Preferably while fighting?
He just defies the laws of physics and levitates.

I see. In that case I'm gonna start by saying that Tanya seems more skilled in flying long to mid range combat.

I see. In that case I'm gonna start by saying that Tanya seems more skilled in flying long to mid range combat.
Definitely. He uses guns for fun, he aint that good with them.

however, holding close to mid range is gonna be hard when Tricky can amp his own speed.

Well, Tanya can relativate the speed advantage via homing bullet danmaku.

Tricky has a tac bar, which makes him instinctively dodge bullets.

That, and he’s dodged gunfire from hundreds of enemies at the same time.
Tanya has lightspeed stuff, which in comparison is much faster than bullets.

And Tanya can do this:

Which is probably denser fire of homing bullet than what hundred people can manage, and it's hitting artillery shells at that.

Tanya has lightspeed stuff, which in comparison is much faster than bullets.
On her profile only her light attacks have that speed rating, her bullets aren't light speed.
And Tanya can do this:

can't tell if it's just me, but it seems like that has a slight charge up? if it does, tricky can probably attack her before she gets a chance to pull that off
Which is probably denser fire of homing bullet than what hundred people can manage, and it's hitting artillery shells at that.
Tricky has dealt with homing attacks before iirc, and even if he does get hit with that stuff, thats not gonna be able to put him down. the dude has survived his entire upper body being destroyed and still fought. (and survived having everything above his feet being completely mangled and destroyed beyond recognition)

and, ironically, doing that much damage to tricky is a death sentence for Tanya. if he dare survives an attack like that he'll amp to blitz Tanya, and without higher reaction speeds i cant say she'll be able to keep up once he does that.

On her profile only her light attacks have that speed rating, her bullets aren't light speed.
Yeah... but she can fire her light attacks at him? Like, not sure how that helps him.

can't tell if it's just me, but it seems like that has a slight charge up? if it does, tricky can probably attack her before she gets a chance to pull that off
I really see no charge up there. One panel she explains stuff next panel she fires.

Tricky has dealt with homing attacks before iirc, and even if he does get hit with that stuff, thats not gonna be able to put him down. the dude has survived his entire upper body being destroyed and still fought. (and survived having everything above his feet being completely mangled and destroyed beyond recognition)
Gonna slow him down, though, and that way open him up for more hits.

and, ironically, doing that much damage to tricky is a death sentence for Tanya. if he dare survives an attack like that he'll amp to blitz Tanya, and without higher reaction speeds i cant say she'll be able to keep up once he does that.
Even with amps he still gonna be hit by light attacks. And Tanya always makes use of illusion decoys, so he has to gamble who to attack anyway.

Yeah... but she can fire her light attacks at him? Like, not sure how that helps him.
Because only one of her options are going to be light speed, anything else she might start with will be dodgable by tricky.

does she start with light attacks?
I really see no charge up there. One panel she explains stuff next panel she fires.
My bad then.
Gonna slow him down, though, and that way open him up for more hits.
Why? everything that's happened him in the series has never slowed him down before, he should be able to take those wounds without problem and continue at the same speed. and that doesn't even take into account he'll resurrect due to immortality type 8, and will have to put him down again.
Even with amps he still gonna be hit by light attacks. And Tanya always makes use of illusion decoys, so he has to gamble who to attack anyway.
Light speed attacks are kinda useless when you can't even react to your opponent.

Tricky is far smarter than Tanya, I'm betting he could figure out Tanya's stuff pretty fast, including the illusion disks. at worst he takes a wound he can easily walk off and attack the real Tanya.

Because only one of her options are going to be light speed, anything else she might start with will be dodgable by tricky.

does she start with light attacks?
It's one of her standards. And if she doesn't lead with it, she is smart enough to switch the moment she sees him dodge other stuff.

Why? everything that's happened him in the series has never slowed him down before, he should be able to take those wounds without problem and continue at the same speed. and that doesn't even take into account he'll resurrect due to immortality type 8, and will have to put him down again.
Because those hits have knockback and deal damage? He is not just tanking these hits like they are nothing.

If he resurrects, the second time Tanya knows exactly how to deal with him.

Light speed attacks are kinda useless when you can't even react to your opponent.
Could put a homing spell on them.

Tricky is far smarter than Tanya, I'm betting he could figure out Tanya's stuff pretty fast, including the illusion disks. at worst he takes a wound he can easily walk off and attack the real Tanya.
Scientifically smarter, maybe. But tactically he isn't on par with one of the most accomplished commanders of a world war. The amount of tacticians in the Empires elite selection in the army command that I would consider on par with Tanya can be counted on one hand. And when it comes to tactics on the level of a direct encounter with an enemy unit she is probably the best.

And I really doubt he could figure out Tanya's illusions. Mages, who should be able to see through them, have failed at that and that was in a peaceful environment without tons of bullets constantly flying at them.

Because those hits have knockback and deal damage? He is not just tanking these hits like they are nothing.
He's dealt with stuff that (should have) given him knockback, and walked it off just fine. even then what stops his tac bar from instinctively dodging for him?
If he resurrects, the second time Tanya knows exactly how to deal with him.
and that's assuming she gets scott free from getting damaged. by the time tricky goes down tanya will already be injured, and she'll have to kill him 4 more times. (which, eventually he'll amp to blitz her out of annoyance, which kinda ***** up any chance she'd have to accomplishing that)
Could put a homing spell on them.
Isn't he going to be faster though? what good is a homing attack when it can't even reach the target.
Scientifically smarter, maybe. But tactically he isn't on par with one of the most accomplished commanders of a world war. The amount of tacticians in the Empires elite selection in the army command that I would consider on par with Tanya can be counted on one hand. And when it comes to tactics on the level of a direct encounter with an enemy unit she is probably the best.
Tricky has fought off multiple armies off at the same time, with all of them being specifically trained to kill and successfully kill rooms of soldiers alone. The dude fought two of the most skilled people in nevada (one of them being able to run through the scientific tower, a building with a near infinite amount of soldiers in it, and walked out without any grave injuries) killing both of them without any effort needed.
IAnd I really doubt he could figure out Tanya's illusions. Mages, who should be able to see through them, have failed at that and that was in a peaceful environment without tons of bullets constantly flying at them.
Illusions are far from something abnormal for him. he easily dealt with a reality destroying radiation energy coming from hell on the spot when it first showed up (with zero knowledge of it's existence), and figured out how to travel through dimensions. to say he can't figure out illusions is far below his pay grade.

Isn't he going to be faster though? what good is a homing attack when it can't even reach the target.
In the light speed atacks they meant
and that's assuming she gets scott free from getting damaged. by the time tricky goes down tanya will already be injured, and she'll have to kill him 4 more times. (which, eventually he'll amp to blitz her out of annoyance, which kinda ***** up any chance she'd have to accomplishing that)
The thing taking most of the damage is her shield, not her. She is a lot less durable them her forcefield

Voting trick, I saw what this bastard can survive and keep fighting, he will eventually be speed blitzing her White bloodlusted (also, nothig seen to stop trick from teleportig to inside her shield and strangle her directly)

Voting trick, I saw what this bastard can survive and keep fighting, he will eventually be speed blitzing her White bloodlusted (also, nothig seen to stop trick from teleportig to inside her shield and strangle her directly)
You know what? I'll just go ahead and count that

Ok, this is hard, but i gonna vote for Tanya.

Her flight is better than Tricky, so she can dodge better Tricky attacks, and she have forcefields, so she can block most of the hits. Her having Danmaku and homing attacks also helps in dealing multiple attacks. So i think she can last long enough to kill Tricky multiple times.

Back