• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Finals. Tanya von Degurechaff vs SCP-096 (8-5-0)

So Tanya varies from 0.03 tons to 0.05 tons, while 096 scales to .0815 tons.

096 holds a 2.7x to 1.6x advantage over them.

I feel like this would just be an eventual win for 096, even with Tanya's dodging skill, 096 is just going to keep getting faster the longer Tanya avoids it while also wearing her stamina down

I feel like this would just be an eventual win for 096, even with Tanya's dodging skill, 096 is just going to keep getting faster the longer Tanya avoids it while also wearing her stamina down
096 getting faster at all basically solidifies his win, doesn't it? Tanya shouldn't reasonably be capable of consistently dodging 096's attacks while he's faster.

096 getting faster at all basically solidifies his win, doesn't it? Tanya shouldn't reasonably be capable of consistently dodging 096's attacks while he's faster.
The more distance she covers the faster 096 will become and thus would eventually overwhelm her as a result, Lifting Strength is an instant game over.

He honestly gets my vote, but what do you guys think?

Is he going to be jumping like all the way to the sky?? It's really hard to dodge attacks while jumping and I doubt Tanya's just gonna remain on the same spot. Even if he does get faster Tanya has the benefit of knowing where he's coming from and is just going to move at a much shorter distance to dodge, leaving him even more vulnerable. Heck being blasted in the sky and falling might leave him very vulnerable.

Is his speed amp repeatedly increasing his speed forever? This fight might take awhile too considering Tanya's war record.

Also I saw that his weakness says he would give up if his enemy is hard to kill. Is that for flavor or an actual thing?

Edit - Tbh I know Tanya a bit only so you'd really need Donttalk to give feedback on this

Is he going to be jumping like all the way to the sky?? It's really hard to dodge attacks while jumping and I doubt Tanya's just gonna remain on the same spot. Even if he does get faster Tanya has the benefit of knowing where he's coming from and is just going to move at a much shorter distance to dodge, leaving him even more vulnerable. Heck being blasted in the sky and falling might leave him very vulnerable.
The problem is that 096's durability upscales absurdly from his current rating, and Tanya is at a disadvantage in stats here. i have no idea if Tanya is going be even capable of doing meaningful damage to his bones.

The problem is that 096's durability upscales absurdly from his current rating, and Tanya is at a disadvantage in stats here. i have no idea if Tanya is going be even capable of doing meaningful damage to his bones.
That's fair. Although Tanya can charge up her attacks to deal a lot more damage to the point that she can reach tier 7. That's restricted but that means I'd she channels enough she can win.

The biggest thing is if the creature just stops attacking. From my experience playing scp multi-player (very fun much recommend) is that while he's "stopped attacking" he can be attacked during that state.

That said I'm leaning more to a tie now.

That's fair. Although Tanya can charge up her attacks to deal a lot more damage to the point that she can reach tier 7. That's restricted but that means I'd she channels enough she can win.

The biggest thing is if the creature just stops attacking. From my experience playing scp multi-player (very fun much recommend) is that while he's "stopped attacking" he can be attacked during that state.

That said I'm leaning more to a tie now.
096 wont quit that easily. you'd have to beat him into submission for him to stop. something Tanya very well cant do.

if you cant reasonably beat down the and make him stop through sheer force, he's not gonna stop. when his weakness says 'When his opponent is hard to kill, SCP-096 simply gives up trying to kill it.' 096 will only come to this conclusion after well more than hours upon hours.

096 wont quit that easily. you'd have to beat him into submission for him to stop. something Tanya very well cant do.

if you cant reasonably beat down the and make him stop through sheer force, he's not gonna stop. when his weakness says 'When his opponent is hard to kill, SCP-096 simply gives up trying to kill it.' 096 will only come to this conclusion after well more than hours upon hours.
I see that's fair. If only Tanya's channeled spells weren't restricted but that would be unfair lol.

How does he go with feeling pain? I see that ges immune to pain but I'm not sure if that's just from regular attacks or if he cannot feel pain from any other sources like Tanya's magic.

How does he go with feeling pain? I see that ges immune to pain but I'm not sure if that's just from regular attacks or if he cannot feel pain from any other sources like Tanya's magic.
Is her magic layered? if not, i dont think it matters if it's magic or not he's not going to feel it, since her magic 'simulates pain' which obviously, being struct with missiles, standing in the cold mountains butt ass naked, and take a bullet from a anti-material rifle to the head is gonna cover simulating pain on him.

Is her magic layered? if not, it doesn't matter if it's magic or not he's not going to feel it, since her magic 'simulates pain' which obviously, being struct with missiles, standing in the cold mountains butt ass naked, and take a bullet from a anti-material rifle to the head is gonna cover simulating pain on him.
Not sure honestly. I'll have to check on Donttalk for that.

Anyway I'm voting Tie (even if I want to be on Team Tanya) since it doesn't look like they can take down each other reliably. Tanya will just keep dodging. Scp just keeps tanking

What about the speed amp? 096 could amp itself to where Tanya might not keep up with
I asked earlier if that was permanent or just temporary but no one responded.

Anyway, although he will be faster than Tanya, he would still have to cover more distance than her. Meanwhile Tanya would just have to move slightly to the side to dodge, or can interrupt his momentum or direction. Safer to do the former mind you. But if she figures out that he can jump, the best she'll do is fly farther and out of reach. She's an expert at dodging being in literal wars with actual airplanes and people who have a similar fighting style as her.

That's why I'm confused people just assumed that she would just let herself be hit, when she can leave afterimages and barriers.

I also want to clarify what level of a speed amp that is.

I asked earlier if that was permanent or just temporary but no one responded.
permanent until he kills his target.
Anyway, although he will be faster than Tanya, he would still have to cover more distance than her. Meanwhile Tanya would just have to move slightly to the side to dodge, or can interrupt his momentum or direction. Safer to do the former mind you. But if she figures out that he can jump, the best she'll do is fly farther and out of reach. She's an expert at dodging being in literal wars with actual airplanes and people who have a similar fighting style as her.
he's been attacked and kept up momentum, that wont stop him. and his jump was, iirc, casual so chances are he can jump a shit ton higher than that.
That's why I'm confused people just assumed that she would just let herself be hit, when she can leave afterimages and barriers.
afterimages dont mean anything since 096 has a innate sense telling him where his target is. he'll always know where she is. the barriers are weaker than him, so the barriers also aren't gonna hold him back.
I also want to clarify what level of a speed amp that is.
if Tanya really carries it out long enough, he can get to speedblitz levels

permanent until he kills his target.

he's been attacked and kept up momentum, that wont stop him. and his jump was, iirc, casual so chances are he can jump a shit ton higher than that.

afterimages dont mean anything since 096 has a innate sense telling him where his target is. he'll always know where she is. the barriers are weaker than him, so the barriers also aren't gonna hold him back.

if Tanya really carries it out long enough, he can get to speedblitz levels
That's fair and it just keeps rising up and up forever? The profile isn't very clear on that.

Missed that. Fair enough

I saw from another debate that his stamina was 27 hours. A bit lower than Tanya who fought for days.

One more thing I'd add. Yes, SCP can eventually blitz Tanya. But can he even get to that point when attacks are just raining him and again and again? Sure he can hit harder than her. But he would also be rained on what position he is.

I'll stick with tie, gtg rn tho

I'll have to say I'm leaning Tanya. I don't see her being a statue while raining danmaku and magic. Even if SCP-096 can jump high enough to reach planes, Tanya's intelligent enough to say 'oh, hes just going to try to keep jumping at me' and bombard while playing keep away. I'm not sure if speed amp works when speed equalization is a thing (otherwise, whats the point of it?), while barriers would help against anytime he gets dangerously close. Add in a bisection spell and even if 096 can regenerate, he'll have to give in eventually whereas Tanya's stamina at least in the stats feels superior - depends how long it took for 096 to cross the world

I saw from another debate that his stamina was 27 hours. A bit lower than Tanya who fought for days.
That's from its Extended Canon, in the Article Canon he ran across the world without tiring so they should be even.

One more thing I'd add. Yes, SCP can eventually blitz Tanya. But can he even get to that point when attacks are just raining him and again and again? Sure he can hit harder than her. But he would also be rained on what position he is.
Like that would even slow the thing down, it has tanked a barrage of high caliber rounds from the air with no effect akin to spitting at it.

I'll have to say I'm leaning Tanya. I don't see her being a statue while raining danmaku and magic.
that'll work for a good, 10 minutes maybe before he amps and becomes faster than her, which then makes it nigh impossible for her to dodge anything from him.
Even if SCP-096 can jump high enough to reach planes, Tanya's intelligent enough to say 'oh, hes just going to try to keep jumping at me' and bombard while playing keep away.
Amp stops her from playing keep away.

cant get away from something thats getting faster and faster.
I'm not sure if speed amp works when speed equalization is a thing (otherwise, whats the point of it?
Yes they do.
while barriers would help against anytime he gets dangerously close. Add in a bisection spell and even if 096 can regenerate, he'll have to give in eventually whereas Tanya's stamina at least in the stats feels superior - depends how long it took for 096 to cross the world
Give into what? its debatable if Tanya can do anything about his bones, which are already more durable than their AP, and if we add into their upscaling it makes it hard to believe Tanya can REALLY make him succumb to anything. he's had all his organs completely destroyed without a single hint of pain.

depends how long it took for 096 to cross the world
It took it at least an hour to reach 096-1's location and that's without it tiring, fighting for several days in war isn't nearly as impressive since it is realistically achievable.

Tanya has homing shots, which would make hitting much easier even with the speed boost. If she spams them at that and gives the shots AoE via explosions, things get difficult.
Especially for a being with animalistic intelligence. Is it really even smart enough to do something except charge straight at her?

Tanya has homing shots, which would make hitting much easier even with the speed boost. If she spams them at that and gives the shots AoE via explosions, things get difficult.
Especially for a being with animalistic intelligence. Is it really even smart enough to do something except charge straight at her?
can tanya do anything to stop it from doing that? so far i cant see anything stopping him.

096 has higher AP/Durability, Higher LS, and permanent Speed amps. i dont see how they could get around all that

Im voting 096, he has higher durability which already upscales massively from no selling stuff on it's level, making it questionable on how much Tanya can actually damage it, has speed amps to make it nearly impossible to dodge it's attacks, and can jump high enough to reach them.

their homing attacks dont even have a seperate speed rating, so by the profile i have to assume if 096 amps he's gonna outrun their attacks too.

can tanya do anything to stop it from doing that? so far i cant see anything stopping him.

096 has higher AP/Durability, Higher LS, and permanent Speed amps. i dont see how they could get around all that
When it jumps at her, it can't alter it's path. Basically is forced to go in a straight line. She can either move 1/4000th of the distance it needs to jump in order to dodge or just send a bullet its way, which it can't dodge mid-air, and which's explosion consequently sends it back to the ground.

LS doesn't matter btw. Tanya's durability comes entirely from passive forcefields. You can't grapple her.

When it jumps at her, it can't alter it's path. Basically is forced to go in a straight line. She can either move 1/4000th of the distance it needs to jump in order to dodge or just send a bullet its way, which it can't dodge mid-air, and which's explosion consequently sends it back to the ground.
and she'll be capable of doing that while 096 becomes faster than her? im really doubting that since she doesn't have a higher reaction speed.
LS doesn't matter btw. Tanya's durability comes entirely from passive forcefields. You can't grapple her.
The forcefields are weaker than him, almost 3x stronger than it, those forcefields aren't gonna hold up against it's strikes.

Somehow it completely eluded me that the AP gap isn't strong enough that SCP 096 can just tank it and reach her.

In that case I'll vote Tanya. The sheer danmaku, the spammability of her attacks, alongside the fact that she can still perform evasive actions means she has the advantage regardless of the speed bumps since she'll know where he's going to be coming. I'll say that running around the world is definitely a solid feat, but running around the world in an hour is a speed feat isn't it?

Also being completely blasted almost all the time would make it even hard for SCP to probably get good footing to jump if the ground around him is repeatedly exploding

Somehow it completely eluded me that the AP gap isn't strong enough that SCP 096 can just tank it and reach her.
he regularly no sells stuff on his level without a hint of damage, why would something weaker than that be capable of doing meaningful damage? yes he very well can.
In that case I'll vote Tanya. The sheer danmaku, the spammability of her attacks, alongside the fact that she can still perform evasive actions means she has the advantage regardless of the speed bumps since she'll know where he's going to be coming. I'll say that running around the world is definitely a solid feat, but running around the world in an hour is a speed feat isn't it?
096's slowest speed was 9.7 m/s, and his top speed was 237.5

thats a 24x speed amp over time. he can very well get fast enough to make it where she cant dodge.

and she'll be capable of doing that while 096 becomes faster than her? im really doubting that since she doesn't have a higher reaction speed.
096's slowest speed was 9.7 m/s, and his top speed was 237.5

thats a 24x speed amp over time. he can very well get fast enough to make it where she cant dodge.

A car is 10x faster than you when going a decent speed, yet from a distance (like when crossing the road) you can react to it just fine. That's because distance is also a factor when it comes to reacting to speed.

Let's say he is 24x faster than Tanya (3086.664 m/s). If Tanya flies in turn 3000m above the ground, he will still need a full second to reach her when jumping (even assuming the act of jumping in itself doesn't slow him down). A second is enough time to react.

The forcefields are weaker than him, almost 3x stronger than it, those forcefields aren't gonna hold up against it's strikes.
Sure, they won't block attacks completely.

My vote is still on 096 seeing as there's no actual way for her harming it let alone outpacing it for a long amount of time.

A car is 10x faster than you when going a decent speed, yet from a distance (like when crossing the road) you can react to it just fine. That's because distance is also a factor when it comes to reacting to speed.

Let's say he is 24x faster than Tanya (3086.664 m/s). If Tanya flies in turn 3000m above the ground, he will still need a full second to reach her when jumping (even assuming the act of jumping in itself doesn't slow him down). A second is enough time to react.
Will she be able to do so for a long period of time? and like you said the forcefields can only do so much.

Back