• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Finals. Tanya von Degurechaff vs SCP-096 (8-5-0)

Gonna vote for the naked guy, even if she damage his bones, 096 will regenerate this damage quickly, and Tanya has no way of lasting enough for him to give up without beingh completly speed blitzed first, the only win condition I see is If Tanya charges a shot to the limit of the 9-A tier and hits the Shy guy, but I have doubts It will be her first move(sinse higher charges are off limits) I"m not even sure if we can consider d=the charges, It is a battle of "RANDOM BULSHIT GOO!!!" vs "Unstopable force" she probable can last a long time, but to my see, shy guy win

voting the naked white man

Gonna vote for the naked guy, even if she damage his bones, 096 will regenerate this damage quickly, and Tanya has no way of lasting enough for him to give up without beingh completly speed blitzed first, the only win condition I see is If Tanya charges a shot to the limit of the 9-A tier and hits the Shy guy, but I have doubts It will be her first move(sinse higher charges are off limits) I"m not even sure if we can consider d=the charges, It is a battle of "RANDOM BULSHIT GOO!!!" vs "Unstopable force" she probable can last a long time, but to my see, shy guy win

voting the naked white man
The match has already done tho

dmx7o7awtto31.jpg

Back