• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Shy Guy : 0
Light Monke : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Original File SCP-096 used
Everything above 9-A is restricted
Starting distance is 10 meters

Adora has been getting ****** over in every other match because her opponent's supporters keep refusing to show up. I trust you won't do that, @FarerPurple.

Okay, so like i said here Adora can actually reach 0.1826 tons with specials

Since all monkeys in the game look directly into the target before shoot she would activate the SCP, the thing is her special Ball of Light acts independently, so the monster would receive a continuous beam for 11 second + or - that would likely cut his arms briefly

Assuming Adora durability scales to her AP she would survive the first blows, her intelligence most likely wouldn't make her understand how 096 functions, but she is intelligent enough to stay away from a melee enemy, so while the shy guy recovers she would just fly up above and it is a win for her

Okay, so like i said here Adora can actually reach 0.1826 tons with specials

Since all monkeys in the game look directly into the target before shoot she would activate the SCP, the thing is her special Ball of Light acts independently, so the monster would receive a continuous beam for 11 second + or - that would likely cut his arms briefly

Assuming Adora durability scales to her AP she would survive the first blows, her intelligence most likely wouldn't make her understand how 096 functions, but she is intelligent enough to stay away from a melee enemy, so while the shy guy recovers she would just fly up above and it is a win for her
If 096 can get close enough to hit Adora, the fight is over completely. He grabs and has a LS advantage.

If Adora keeps running away from him, he will use his amp which end with them unable to escape him.

Flying means nothing considering he can jump pretty ****** high.

If 096 can get close enough to hit Adora, the fight is over completely. He grabs and has a LS advantage.

If Adora keeps running away from him, he will use his amp which end with them unable to escape him.

Flying means nothing considering he can jump pretty ****** high.
Assuming we are not using the Extend Canon tier i pretty sure the solar laser would at least flinch him, considering the 2.2x AP vantage

And to what heights exactly is 096 capable of jumping?

Yeah 096 ripped an AC-130 out of the air, she's have to fly well out of her combat range to avoid him

Hummmm, i am assuming Teleportation won't help much, considering the thing will always know where the monkey is

One last thing, the article says that 096 screams for 1 or 2 minutes before attacking, couldn't Adora finish him off before this time?

Assuming we are not using the Extend Canon tier i pretty sure the solar laser would at least flinch him, considering the 2.2x AP vantage
immunity to pain says no. he was shot in the head with an anti-material rifle and didn't care the slightest.
Hummmm, i am assuming Teleportation won't help much, considering the thing will always know where the monkey is

One last thing, the article says that 096 screams for 1 or 2 minutes before attacking, couldn't Adora finish him off before this time?
They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances -SBA

He should already be done screaming due to SBA, unless OP changes it that 096 starts untriggered he starts post triggered due to SBA.

Well, can't think of anything else then

If Adora had previous knowledge she could theoretically teleport to the exosphere and start shooting there, since this is not the case 096 seems to win this one

Oh, and the speed amp is 1849.16 km/h from running to the tonga trench while enraged.
it amps specifically to reach it's target. it wont amp just to hit it's top speed. if it can reach it's target at a lower speed it'll go with a lower speed. it likely wont reach that speed at all.

it amps specifically to reach it's target. it wont amp just to hit it's top speed. if it can reach it's target at a lower speed it'll go with a lower speed. it likely wont reach that speed at all.
Even then, what are our current stands for Adora to nab a win? I see a few wincons where she could theoretically teleport out of range of 096 but is it plausible?

That's another valid one, by incapping do you mean knocking it out or something?
Knocking it out is basically impossible (it got it's brain completely destroyed and continued), i mean making it stop moving, whether that be crippling it's leg or something.

it should be possible.

Knocking it out is basically impossible (it got it's brain completely destroyed and continued), i mean making it stop moving, whether that be crippling it's leg or something.

it should be possible.
096 was able to keep fighting after half its torso was torn off and all of its organs were destroyed, stopping it from moving is gonna be damn near impossible

096 was able to keep fighting after half its torso was torn off and all of its organs were destroyed, stopping it from moving is gonna be damn near impossible
i mean, nobody on that MTF team was capable of even scratching his bones, which basically stopped anybody from incapping him at all.

someone with a bit over a 2x advantage over him should atleast be capable of damaging his bones to some capacity, even if 096 upscales drastically from his rating.

i mean, nobody on that MTF team was capable of even scratching his bones, which basically stopped anybody from incapping him at all.

someone with a bit over a 2x advantage over him should atleast be capable of damaging his bones to some capacity, even if 096 upscales drastically from his rating.
096 withstood being hit with thousands of rounds from a machinegun capable of tearing a tank apart like tissue paper and without taking any damage to its skeleton

Back