• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament: Secret Extra Match (Tanya von Degurechaff vs Lux Arcadia)

How high can Lux fly?

Tanya stomps via flight. Flight rekts every1.

She does... her durability literally lists with barriers. Guess someone just forgot adding those. I will just quickly do that.

Flight and then what? How does Tanya do her explosions anyway? And forcefields are not a problem for Lux, he can bypass them.

Explosions via magic bullets. Basically mana + air = explosion

Aside from that she also has optical spells aka heat rays.

How does Lux bypass forcefields?

The rays won't do squat as Lux dodges them, can't Lux block them by making shockwaves?

That's something Drag-Knights learn to do.

010Tanya
011Tanya
He ain't dodging that easily. (Remember, Tanya is subsonic and these are real artillery bullets)

Maybe he can somewhat defend against mage bullets if he does really powerful shockwaves, but I doubt it would work against spells.

Yes, but how does ignoring forcefields work?

Also, Lux fights close combat, right?

First, let's stop the FRA train, how does Tanya bypass Lux's forcefields on the first place?

Second, danmaku is worthless againts Lux, and artillery bullets are something Lux can dodge easily since a lot of Drag-Rides use gatling guns. The shockwaves are as strong as Lux, so there's that.

Third, they know techniques to ignore forcefields.

Fourth, yes, Lux mainly fights close combat.

Probably fight 15 minutes until they run out. That's how mages usually fight.

This is speed equal, so l it's not about the bullets absolute speed. It's about their relative speed to Tanya. She can produce countless homing lasers capable of shooting down what was probably a 100 bullets that are way faster than herself. What feats has Lux to dodge that?

That is no explanation for how the technique works...

So, Tanya doesn't. Especially with Tanya's illusions / holograms that prevent Lux from actually chasing her, there is no way for him to get into close combat.

If Tanya doesn't attack the forcefields then they won't run out that easily.

Several hundreds of attacks that were faster than him and he stopped every single one of them by 10 seconds straight, during his fight with Dilwy.

Which technique?

Illusions ain't working on Lux since he has resistance to them because of his fights againts Iblis and Sacred Eclipse (if it isn't on the profile I should add it on the CRT).

Jingo Jungle FRA. I don't think Lux can ever hit Tanya, like, ever.

Thanks Donttalk, I got banned on my Christian Server.

Jokes aside yeah, Tanya has superior range and danmaku dodging. She also has decoys and such for bonus

I'm not lying, flying and forcefields are apparently OP for the tier, which is just stupid since those are basic abilities.

Back