• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament Match 14 (Lux Arcadia vs Crystal (Nuclear Throne))

I think that's majority for inclonclusive.

Coin toss time.

My color is sClD9E873+zP1cSmE28yWA==

Someone say either Black or White.

Same color = Lux

Different color = Crystal

I honestly see Lux winning this more times than not, since destroying rocks is not a problem for him (he fights Golems) and Crystal has no real counter to Quick Draw.

Ionliosite said:
I don't get what DT posted, what does that mean?
I don't ******* know but I picked black.

Also, golems seem to scale below him so that point is moot, and Lux really has no counter to perpetually infinite rangespamming.

Golems are At worst like 1.1 times weaker than Crystal, that isn't even a 2x difference.

Lux has a counter to that, dodging and forcefields.

I also picked black.

For proof go to https://aesencryption.net/

Key is: YouThoughtThisWasAKeyButItWasMeDio

And the encrypted message is the gibberish I posted above (sClD9E873+zP1cSmE28yWA== ).

It was the same color so Lux advances.

Ionliosite said:
Golems are At worst like 1.1 times weaker than Crystal, that isn't even a 2x difference.
Lux has a counter to that, dodging and forcefields.
Where did you get those numbers from?

None of these actually helps Lux close the range gap.

DontTalkDT said:
I also picked black.
For proof go to https://aesencryption.net/

Key is: YouThoughtThisWasAKeyButItWasMeDio

And the encrypted message is the gibberish I posted above (sClD9E873+zP1cSmE28yWA== ).

It was the same color so Lux advances.
Next time on Brackets: "Do swords bypass the forcefield or not?"

Back to you, Jim.

Golems should be at bare minimum 1.1 tons if not slightly higher since usually just 1 Drag-Knight won't defeat it. Crystal scales above 1.17 tons iirc by a unquantifable ammount but it could be very big, however, the difference cannot be 2x since that would be High 8-C, which Crystal isn't regulary.

Those helps, you can move forward while dodging and forcefields protect him from most attacks.

Lux upscales massively from the 1.1 Tons stuff, iirc.

So does Crystal.

Thus, we're back to where I started.

The difference un durability between a Golem and Crystal isn't not even 2x, that isn't even game changing specially for Lux's skill.

Ionliosite said:
The difference un durability between a Golem and Crystal isn't not even 2x, that isn't even game changing specially for Lux's skill.
What's the difference between a Golem and Lux?

I don't know, its technically unquantifiable. For Lux is practically fodder, but other Drag-Knights doesn't have Lux luck with them.

Back