• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: Hank J. Wimbleton vs Eri Nakamura

8-B Psychopathic Tournament MATCH 8

• Speed is equalized
  • 20 meters apart
  • Both are 8-B (Hank is in his last key, Eri is in her second key)
  • Battle takes place in a factory
b40c59bee297519996c5acc7174bd26d.jpg
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
mfDAxPu.png

KNOCK IT OFF!: 0

Woman: 1 (Expectro2000xxx)​

Last edited:
What does Eri lead with?

Also, while Hank is normally skilled, MAG Hank has most of his skill taken away to the point he relies on brute force.

Anyways Hank's got

Shit ton of skill

Reaction speed the amp that will let him watch Eri in slow motion (Yes he spams this)

Regeneration

Resists some of Eri's magic

Weapons. lots of em.

Resurrection that will let him come back 3-4 times.

(luckily, rn he doesn't have his project nexus abilities, since that'd give him a few more offensive haxes)

I'm currently sick and feel bad so if I take some time answering I'm sorry.

Will begin to write the argument for Eri but first I think that to make things more fair is better if the initial distance is at least 20-30 meters, that or give her at least 5-10 of her undeads (personally would like if she have undeads since that way she can show more of her strength but well), this because as a magician character Eri is quite weak in the physical aspect (different from the tier 7 magicians who can fight at close distance or her next key that can fight physically).

Will begin to write the argument for Eri but first I think that to make things more fair is better if the initial distance is at least 20-30 meters, that or give her at least 5-10 of her undeads (personally would like if she have undeads since that way she can show more of her strength but well), this because as a magician character Eri is quite weak in the physical aspect (different from the tier 7 magicians who can fight at close distance or her next key that can fight physically).
I'll give her 5 undead.

Eri is a master magician in the fire element, a genius magician who is among the hero party which are the hopes of humanity and the top of it, what this mean is that her magical ability is high, quite high, been capable of using intermediate rank fire spell almost instantly with a short chant:
“Swallow them whole, O crimson mother— Flame Tide!” Eri stuck out a hand and cast her spell with barely an incantation. This was the first time she’d cast a spell this powerful, and the first time she’d redacted an incantation. As the name suggested, Flame Tide was an intermediate rank fire spell that summoned a wave of fire the caster could freely control. Even agile enemies had a hard time dodging this spell.
Intermediate rank fire spells are capable of melt rocks with their after effects so they are pretty dangerous do to their high heat. High rank fire spells are more complex so she probably will need like 30-60 seconds to cast one and they consume a lot of mana so after use it she probably would be left exhausted for a few seconds after it, though as reward high rank fire spells seem to scale quite above 3000 Celsius and have a great aoe (just the projectile of Solar Blast or Azure Blaze is like 8 meters big, while Spiral Blaze create a fire tornado and Hellfire Tsunami is like 100 meters wide). So Hank need to be really careful with her fire spells.

Though despite what I said above the actual strong point of Eri, the thing that actually made her a genius at a whole different level compared to other genius, is her ability with dark magic, more specifically necromancy. Thanks to her skill with necromancy she can actually control the souls of the dead almost reaching the territory of spirit magic, so her undeads not only are stonger than other undeads (her undeads scale to the hero party in vol 6 which happen two months after the Flame Tide of vol 4 from the quote above which is the source of the 19 tons calc so the undead and her fire magic upscale quite a bit) but they also retain their memories and skills from when they were alive, though their reflexes are a bit affected but in exchange they don't feel fear or pain and to be killed they need to be reduced to mincemeat. She can use her undeads to physically fight the enemy while rapidly casting intermediate rank fire spells or high rank ones, she can also use dark magic spells to **** her enemy mind, which led me to my next point.

How potent is Hank Mind Manip Resistance? Dark magic speciality is debuffing and affect the mind be it with hallucinations, perception manip, mind reading, memory manip, etc. The effects last some seconds but in middle of battle they are quite letal do to the gaps made and Eri can cast any dark spell basically instantly. Her dark magic also have a few layers: dark magician < master dark magician < Shimizu < Eri.

Maybe I'm forgeting something else but in this moment I really feel bad so can't think of something else.

Intermediate rank fire spells are capable of melt rocks with their after effects so they are pretty dangerous do to their high heat. High rank fire spells are more complex so she probably will need like 30-60 seconds to cast one and they consume a lot of mana so after use it she probably would be left exhausted for a few seconds after it, though as reward high rank fire spells seem to scale quite above 3000 Celsius and have a great aoe (just the projectile of Solar Blast or Azure Blaze is like 8 meters big, while Spiral Blaze create a fire tornado and Hellfire Tsunami is like 100 meters wide). So Hank need to be really careful with her fire spells.
The second she does that he'll use his reaction time amp, move out of the way while it's still In the air, and chase her down while she's exhausted. not a good starting move against him.
Though despite what I said above the actual strong point of Eri, the thing that actually made her a genius at a whole different level compared to other genius, is her ability with dark magic, more specifically necromancy. Thanks to her skill with necromancy she can actually control the souls of the dead almost reaching the territory of spirit magic, so her undeads not only are stonger than other undeads (her undeads scale to the hero party in vol 6 which happen two months after the Flame Tide of vol 4 from the quote above which is the source of the 19 tons calc so the undead and her fire magic upscale quite a bit) but they also retain their memories and skills from when they were alive, though their reflexes are a bit affected but in exchange they don't feel fear or pain and to be killed they need to be reduced to mincemeat. She can use her undeads to physically fight the enemy while rapidly casting intermediate rank fire spells or high rank ones, she can also use dark magic spells to **** her enemy mind, which led me to my next point.
The undead isn't really an issue. he fights through facilities filled with people who can one-shot him and come out just fine. (he's also dealt with hordes of zombies similar to these) (he can also spam his reaction speed amp, which he does IC)
How potent is Hank Mind Manip Resistance?
it made the auditor's attempt to control hank do literally nothing.

The second she does that he'll use his reaction time amp, move out of the way while it's still In the air, and chase her down while she's exhausted. not a good starting move against him.

The undead isn't really an issue. he fights through facilities filled with people who can one-shot him and come out just fine. (he's also dealt with hordes of zombies similar to these) (he can also spam his reaction speed amp, which he does IC)

it made the auditor's attempt to control hank do literally nothing.
I mean, normal fire spells have some meters of aoe when the projectile travel with their heat and the explosion of the attacks also add more aoe, additionally something like Flame Tidal from the quote above is like 10 meters wide (not completely sure but I think is more or less that) on top of she be able to freely control the direction of her spells. And the high rank fire spells definitively aren't a starting thing precisely do to how hard and dangerous they are, she would only use that if she think Hank is a great danger and she is confident that it would finish/hit him.

The undead are more problematic do to give Eri time to spam spells or because of the dark spells creating moments to greatly damage him. Also, while the profile don't mention it (because I somehow forgot while doing the revisions) she (with magic) and her undeads should have Class 5-10 (do to scale to vol 6 hero party) since at the end of vol 1 there are a feat of hero party members grappling with a monster compared to a triceratops (though the thing like bigger than a normal triceratops based in the manga and anime visuals), so they should have quite advantage in LS.

So just one layer of resistance? Because in that case Eri will be able to affect him without problem.

anyways, from what im seeing;

If hank gets into melee distance, the fight is immediately over (Reaction speed amp spam and LS advantage = gg)

Eri needs to keep Hank away with magic, as she cant fight in melee combat very well.

so with all that said;

Hank Advantages:

Regeneration + Resurrection (up to 4 at best)
amps
Skill
Ranged weapons
LS

Eri advantages:

Numbers
Haxes
LS (only applies to her undead)

Eri is a ranged fighter so she'll definitely go range and let his zombies do the dirty works for her, and she'll go and debuff Hank while he's busy dealing with her zombies

the zombies that will give Eri some times to abuse her dark magic and trick Hank with ease, she's a cunning one so she'll pretty much use her dark magic to trick him into thinking he killed her, only to get mind manip and kill him

the zombies that will give Eri some times to abuse her dark magic and trick Hank with ease, she's a cunning one so she'll pretty much use her dark magic to trick him into thinking he killed her, only to get mind manip and kill him
and she can do this at the very least 4 times without dying? let alone the regeneration and stamina he has that will let him keep going with pretty bad wounds.

and, she doesn't even have a range advantage. his weapons go up to Hundreds of meters, meaning HE has a range advantage, not Eri.

How's her mind hax work? Does she need to do an incantation? Strike her foe with a spell? Thought based on anything in range?

Eri affecting Freid:
“Oh, what are you doing here, Freid? Come to see the fruits of my labor?”

Eri Nakamura said from behind him. She was the necromancer responsible for killing Meld and Kondou and decimating Heiligh’s knights. Freid turned around to see her leaning against the terrace entrance, an arrogant smile playing about her lips. He hadn’t even noticed her walking in.

“Eri, don’t interfere with my senses again, or I’ll have you tried for treason.”

Not that he trusted a turncoat to begin with. Necromancer was a job that required a high level of proficiency in dark magic. In fact, necromancy was the most powerful dark magic spell. And since Eri could use that with ease, she of course had no trouble using other dark magic spells. She was the genius who’d created her own necromancy spell, Spirit Binding, so it was hardly surprising. The spell that allowed her to bind the souls of the deceased to her corpses and grant them a modicum of will was almost as powerful as ancient magic all on its own. Even Freid, general of the demon army and a master of ancient magic himself, hadn’t been able to sense her arrival, meaning he’d been completely taken in by the dark magic Eri had used to interfere with his senses. However, Eri waved off his threat and replied to him calmly.
She also affected for a few seconds Yue with her dark magic (which is absurdly crazy considering who is Yue) but that is in vol 11 in her next key so don't really apply to this key.

If Hank can close the distance and reach Eri then he probably win, Eri job is finish him at range with fire spells, undead and tricks of dark magic.
and she can do this at the very least 4 times without dying? let alone the regeneration and stamina he has that will let him keep going with pretty bad wounds.

and, she doesn't even have a range advantage. his weapons go up to Hundreds of meters, meaning HE has a range advantage, not Eri.
To be fair Hank profile make quite clear that his resurrection isn't reliable and to be honest if he die she can easily turn him in one of her undead with her soul manip.

Regarding the range she probably should be capable of reach the hundred or a few hundreds based in the fact that Suzu who was pretty much below her as magician was capable of using spells at five hundred meters but well, the profile say tens of meters so at the really very least we have to go with the range from begining of vol 1 in which they appear to reach 20-30 meters with their magic in the fight against the Behemoth.
How's her mind hax work? Does she need to do an incantation? Strike her foe with a spell? Thought based on anything in range?
Fire spells she only need a short incantation as show in the quote in my first comment, with dark magic she only need to say the name of the spell or in the case of her Spirit Bind a short incantation since the thing is far above normal magic. Fire magic have to strike the opponent, or well at leats get relatively close to affect with the heat, dark magic instead just affect the opponent, there is no projectile or thing to dodge.

To be fair Hank profile make quite clear that his resurrection isn't reliable and to be honest if he die she can easily turn him in one of her undead with her soul manip.
its not reliable for long-term use. it's reliable for a few deaths. and has been treated that way on this wiki for all his matches. and even then, they sometimes don't even let him die in the first place and regenerate him before he dies. so turning him into an undead isn't an option.
If Hank can close the distance and reach Eri then he probably win, Eri job is finish him at range with fire spells, undead and tricks of dark magic.
Which he can easily do with his skill and speed amps.

Another thing I just remembered but dark magic can also control shadows so she technically could do things like make the place dark and attack while Hank can't see, though the shadow/darkness manip of dark magic isn't used much in the series aside from a few moments but since Kousuke was able to do something like this in one point I believe is a possibility that Eri do it.
its not reliable for long-term use. it's reliable for a few deaths. and has been treated that way on this wiki for all his matches. and even then, they sometimes don't even let him die in the first place and regenerate him before he dies. so turning him into an undead isn't an option.

Which he can easily do with his skill and speed amps.
Ehh, well, I guess that then is fair?

To be fair is also uncertain if he really got back his intelligence after touch the Auditor's halo. Also is a bit hard to use effectively skill while your mind is getting manipulated.

Among Eri dark spells also are Crazed Moon that make things even harder for Hank:
“Ahaha, take this! Crazed Moon... full power!”

A flickering black moon suddenly appeared in front of Yue. It was one of the strongest dark magic spells, which separated the target’s consciousness from their body for a few seconds. The source of the spell was, of course, Eri. But not the Eri that was lying bound on the floor. No, there was another, unhurt Eri who’d seemingly appeared out of thin air.
So considering the disvantage that Hank face with the heat attacks, dark spells and undead isn't hard to see him losing (at least I think so). So yeah, in principle my vote go to Hank.

So considering the disvantage that Hank face with the heat attacks, dark spells and undead isn't hard to see him losing (at least I think so). So yeah, in principle my vote go to Hank.
welp, guess Imma go with Hank FRA too
Wait what? I wanted to say Eri (as was obvious with the entire post and paragraph), so why I wrote Hank? Dude, I'm more sick than I thought wtf.

Last edited:
Huh? You're seriously drunk huh? Then imma take my vote back then since it seems that Eri still have her chance
Not drunk, sick, like the entire day I could barely think do to pain in the head and when I wrote this my temperature was 38 C so probably was do to that but damn, I didn't though I was that bad.

Fire spells she only need a short incantation as show in the quote in my first comment, with dark magic she only need to say the name of the spell or in the case of her Spirit Bind a short incantation since the thing is far above normal magic. Fire magic have to strike the opponent, or well at leats get relatively close to affect with the heat, dark magic instead just affect the opponent, there is no projectile or thing to dodge.
So in order to do her mindhax shit she needs to say an incantation or the name of the spell?
Define "just effect", is there an AOE? Range? Magic circle? Or is it just "pick target, say word, they're effected no matter where they are, how they are, or when they are".

So in order to do her mindhax shit she needs to say an incantation or the name of the spell?
Define "just effect", is there an AOE? Range? Magic circle? Or is it just "pick target, say word, they're effected no matter where they are, how they are, or when they are".
Dark magic aka mind stuff just need the name of the spell. Just pick target, say word and they're effected, at most with the Crazy Moon scan from above there was a visual effect of a moon appearing in front of the target but pretty sure it was just that, a visual effect, other dark spells also don't show this which support the idea that the visual effect of the moon was just to make it look more fancy.

Isn't there a anime? Could you link some examples from that? If you can't atm that's fine, it's late after all.

if it takes any noticeable time of start-up, Eri will basically be filled with bullets the second he notices, which he'll notice fast considering he likes ti use his reaction speed amp.

Isn't there a anime? Could you link some examples from that? If you can't atm that's fine, it's late after all.
The anime, at least season 1, is know as one of the animes with worst cgi so isn't really useful for anything battle related, and although season 2 is better in cgi still isn't great but well. Is better the manga adaptations in this regard since they are more juicy in the battle sense, though the only dark spell I know have be adapted is the charm eyes from Apostles in which the eyes of the Apostles just shine a bit and they look beatiful to the observer (image here, this is from the Zero spin off since the main story one still don't reach when the Apostles show, also the dude wasn't affected because his glasses make him immune to dark magic, though Miledi joked saying that it was because he already fell for her), there are two instances of necromancy spells that aren't adapted in manga, in the first there wasn't anything visual as far the novel mentioned (the corpses just awoke) and the second one when she killed a classmate in front of the others and the soul of the dude appeared before turn in a undead. I think that in the spinn off Zero maybe was also show the ability to manipulate shadows from dark magic and the is the black head from the hydra which used fear status (in this case the symbol the black head had in the head shined when doing the fear, though in the novel that isn't mentioned so it's possibly something from the manga to illustrate that the head is doing something, here, here and here) though don't know what could be the name of the spell. No other dark spell have be adapted in manga or anime, though I think with the examples brought is already clear that there is no thing to dodge, that they just directly affect the target.
if it takes any noticeable time of start-up, Eri will basically be filled with bullets the second he notices, which he'll notice fast considering he likes ti use his reaction speed amp.
Nope, fire spells just need a short incantation in case of intermediate rank fire spells, low rank ones just need to say the name and high rank ones need some dozen of seconds. In the case of dark spells do to her ability with dark magic she only need to say the spell name as show in the crazy moon scan for example. It also would be hard to notice that she is doing something since he can detect mana and the moment the spell is used he will be affected so reaction speed amp is doubious would help against that. Also, while she isn't a physical combatant she, and specially her undeads, still are capable to react to the bullets and dodge or defend so isn't like she will be helpless against them.

by the way why did we gave her the zombies? Hank has already the ap disadvantage, why wouldn't be good by herself?

Back