• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: Azula vs Elsa Granhiert

8-B Psychopathic Tournament MATCH 6

• Speed is equalized
  • 10 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in Madness Combat Nevada

(pretend there's Azula here)
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
(pretend there's Elsa here)

Fire:

Woman:​

Nice picture of Azula there, although Elsa's ain't bad either.

Anyways 2x AP advantage + good regen + sanity gg

just to be sure, Azula is treated as sanity right, because that time she was indeed insane for the plot, but this time she should have her sanity right?

just to be sure, Azula is treated as sanity right, because that time she was indeed insane for the plot, but this time she should have her sanity right?
Not if she is in her Sozin's Comet Key, as she was insane 100% of the time during that event. That form doesn't exist with her sane.

One could use her season 3 key instead, for a less crazy version, but idk how that would effect her AP. Probably wouldn't make things better.

Elsa FRA. Her regen doesn not have a stamina limit, but after dying an unknown amount of times she will lose her sanity and become a mindless berserking undead.

Kinda wish Denji had fought her, both had broken regens and plausible wincons ( Elsa scales to 40 tons, so big AP advantage + Denji's regen can be exhausted, while Denji can erase her through eating,crush her with a large rock or restrain her with chains then taking her to a date ).
There's also the fact Chainsaw Devil wears his own entrails as a scarf wich would be funny since it robs Elsa of her greatest pleasure in a fight.

Alright, now im just gonna ask this here.

is Elsa's regeneration gonna be a problem for the rest of this?

Alright, now im just gonna ask this here.

is Elsa's regeneration gonna be a problem for the rest of this?
Eri could probably handle her because the insanity make far easier to mind control someone with dark magic and the fact that she end becoming an undead straight up let Eri soul manip her. Shiranui should be able to modify the regen and Denji from a comment above could erase her after eating her, so some of the participants seem to have actual counter to her.

Most realistic way to beat her is throwing some large heavy object to crush her and stop her regen or incap through restraints. She's unstoppable against foes that can't bypass the regen or accomplish the former.
Hansode can probably do it, Denji also could, Psycho mantis, raiden and Rai too. Homelander Toko and Mukuro can potentially accomplish the first wincon. Eri nakamura can take control of her after she turns undead, Albedo idk. Zaku and Madness guys definitely get stomped

oh good, so they aren't a complete problem.
Eri could probably handle her because the insanity make far easier to mind control someone with dark magic and the fact that she end becoming an undead straight up let Eri soul manip her. Shiranui should be able to modify the regen and Denji from a comment above could erase her after eating her, so some of the participants seem to have actual counter to her.
right then, she stays then.

rip stomp 😔

Most realistic way to beat her is throwing some large heavy object to crush her
Psycho Mantis lesssgooo
Raiden I don't see much of a way tho besides one thing, but I'll have to dig into l o r e to see how long it lasts.

Psycho Mantis lesssgooo
Raiden I don't see much of a way tho besides one thing, but I'll have to dig into l o r e to see how long it lasts.
chariot, I'm not knowledgable in Metal Gear Solid, but did Psycho Mantis happen to fight Raiden in canon? since Psycho Mantis' next opponent is Raiden

Technically, Azula could just repeatedly burn her alive until her regen wears out; that's how she was finally killed in the canon story after all. Suffering numerous fatal blows, getting crushed to death, and etc etc didn't kill her but getting reduced to ashes did.

She also doesn't have any fire resistance, and I am 70% sure that Azula's fire is hot enough to reduce a normal people to ashes.

I think tranqulizer darts could work, before she goes undead berserk that is
That's what I was thinking, but in order for incap to work it'll have to last a day, I know Big Boss' R&D team has tranqs that powerful but Raiden? I'll have to check but I don't think so.
chariot, I'm not knowledgable in Metal Gear Solid, but did Psycho Mantis happen to fight Raiden in canon? since Psycho Mantis' next opponent is Raiden
Raiden has experience with him but Mantis died before Raiden was introduced but mind reading and his retrocognition would off set that.
But technically, yes but no, that's gonna be a ******* weird fight, I've been thinking it over in anticipation.

Blue gas stove fire should be 3.600 Fahrenheit~. Zuko once burned toph for a moment by accident and it caused a first degree burn, Azula's fire is stronger but idk how much. There's probably a feat of a firebender melting steel or something somewhere, but i can't remember such. Still, unless the fire is much more potent than this i doubt she's killing Elsa before a few minutes of burning. (Specially if her skeleton also has to be reduced to ashes.)

Back