• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: G03LM Mk2 vs Homelander (grace)

8-B Psychopathic Tournament MATCH 4

• Speed is equalized
  • 10 meters apart
  • Both are 8-B (AAHW is in their last key)
  • Battle takes place in Florida (changed to removed G03LM's home field advantage)
8FPqQ6n.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
homelander__the_boys_png_by_iwasboredsoididthis_de7pzgs-fullview.png

mess up 'Golem':

Superman: 6 (CBslayeR, Popted2, FantaRin_The_First, DontTalkDT, Mariogoods, AceOfSpaces3709)​

Last edited:
So I hear that Homelander doesn’t really fight through skill, rather only through brute force. As such, G03LM Mk 2 would be much more skilled. It also has upscale chains where it’s superior to Mk1 who is superior to Mag Agent: Torture who is 10.93 tons. Though Homelander is 14 tons, the scaling chain should make up for it.

anyways, before anyone starts arguing-

Homelander punched through the large metal door of the facility, seeing many agents and grunts panic seeing homelander, as they begin to fire their guns at him, doing nothing to stop him. Homelander smirked as he ripped them apart one by one, filling the rooms with blood and guts of the helpless soldiers.

as he reached the end of the facility, a large bulky armored armed soldier walked out. Homelander saw it as no threat as he dashed at it to kill it as he did with everything else in this place. by his surprise, the agent punched him back, sending him back to the other side of the room. he felt it. he felt the pain. he looked at the G03LM in horror, as he finally found something that could actually hurt him.

he readied to kill this thing. so nothing could stand in his way anymore.

you may all continue.

So I hear that Homelander doesn’t really fight through skill, rather only through brute force. As such, G03LM Mk 2 would be much more skilled. It also has upscale chains where it’s superior to Mk1 who is superior to Mag Agent: Torture who is 10.93 tons. Though Homelander is 14 tons, the scaling chain should make up for it.
all 8-B's upscale to baseline, for G03LM here he just upscales up, so he's a bit higher than 11 tons.

homelander is 14 tons here.

Huh. Since this is the Comic Homelander... G03LM being more skilled heavily pushes things towards it's favor. Like the literal instant that Homelander met someone that is equal to him but more skilled, he died. It might not be immediately, but I don't think Homelander has a chance.

Also, many characters in Madness Combat have been known to shrug off pain even when heavily injured, so they would be hard to take down. ‘Less Homelander has feats of taking piercing damage on his level, G03LM would just feed lead to Homelander’s face with a minigun.

Also, many characters in Madness Combat have been known to shrug off pain even when heavily injured, so they would be hard to take down. ‘Less Homelander has feats of taking piercing damage on his level, G03LM would just feed lead to Homelander’s face with a minigun.
That too.

Huh. Since this is the Comic Homelander... G03LM being more skilled heavily pushes things towards it's favor. Like the literal instant that Homelander met someone that is equal to him but more skilled, he died. It might not be immediately, but I don't think Homelander has a chance.
You're overstepping how much more G0ELM is 'skilled' than homelander.

he's assumably a mag due to being well. large. that means his intelligence is very hindered meaning he has very little combat strategy, if any.

its actually kind of funny how both these characters rely on brute strength to win their fights. its kind of thematic.

You're overstepping how much more G0ELM is 'skilled' than homelander.

he's assumably a mag due to being well. large. that means his intelligence is very hindered meaning he has very little combat strategy, if any.

its actually kind of funny how both these characters rely on brute strength to win their fights. its kind of thematic.
Huh.

I suppose that makes it much more fairer for Homelander, than... Still, G0ELM's minigun is going to **** Homelander up, due to pierce damage and whatnot.

Huh.

I suppose that makes it much more fairer for Homelander, than... Still, G0ELM's minigun is going to **** Homelander up, due to pierce damage and whatnot.
homelander starts with CQC.

in project nexus G03LMs completely stop using their mini guns when in melee range meaning once homelander gets into his preferred fighting distance they're going to fist fight, not a mixture of range spam and melee fighting.

homelander starts with CQC.

in project nexus G03LMs completely stop using their mini guns when in melee range meaning once homelander gets into his preferred fighting distance they're going to fist fight, not a mixture of range spam and melee fighting.
Huh, I thought Homelander started with his laser beams. Must have had the Amazon!Homelander in mind, by mistake.

CQC leans towards Homelander, if that is the case. AP and LS advantage really helps Homelander's case.

Huh, I thought Homelander started with his laser beams. Must have had the Amazon!Homelander in mind, by mistake.

CQC leans towards Homelander, if that is the case. AP and LS advantage really helps Homelander's case.
he has started with that when angry, but usually with his superhero persona he'll just use brute strength, and then go with eye lazers.

even if he did, he usually does that and approaches closer when they're multiple enemies, so he'll probably get into CQC regardless.

all 8-B's upscale to baseline, for G03LM here he just upscales up, so he's a bit higher than 11 tons.

homelander is 14 tons here.
G03LM still has their protective armor which will easily protect from attacks and damaging/taking their helmet is the only way to homelander being capable of damage them

G03LM still has their protective armor which will easily protect from attacks and damaging/taking their helmet is the only way to homelander being capable of damage them
you mean the armor that scales to baseline 8-B?

yeah. that's gonna soften a few punches, but its not making them ******* INVINCIBLE (like an unnamed war-loving lunatic is)

you mean the armor that scales to baseline 8-B?

yeah. that's gonna soften a few punches, but its not making them ******* INVINCIBLE (like an unnamed war-loving lunatic is)
We can assume their armors are superior to G03LM Mk 1 (Mk 2 in sequel game), which is strong enough to protect G03LMs enough to not take damage by Sanford and Deimos until they take off their helmet. Yeah, Homelander will still capable of doing damage (considering he scales to 14 ton) but i honestly think G03LM's armor will still be effective and greatly reduces the damage of it

Last edited:
We can assume their armors are superior to G03LM Mk 1 (Mk 2 in sequel game), which is strong enough to protect G03LMs enough to not take damage by Sanford and Deimos until they take off their helmet. Yeah, Homelander will still capable of doing damage (considering he scales to 14 ton) but i honestly think G03LM's armorbwill still be effective and greatly reduces the damage of it
not sure if you noticed but Sanford nor Deimos scales to 8-B. that's why it doesn't do shit.

Their armor will help him survive, but the problem with that is that again, it scales to the same power as Mag Hank (which makes sense), who deimos and sanford are outclassed by.

not sure if you noticed but Sanford nor Deimos scales to 8-B. that's why it doesn't do shit.

Their armor will help him survive, but the problem with that is that again, it scales to the same power as Mag Hank (which makes sense), who deimos and sanford are outclassed by.
Fair

Heat Vision should be a fair wincon here right? Don't know much about madness combat but that is one of Homelander's leads alongside trying to punch them, honestly a little worried that this is a skill stomp for the Madness guy

Heat Vision should be a fair wincon here right? Don't know much about madness combat but that is one of Homelander's leads alongside trying to punch them, honestly a little worried that this is a skill stomp for the Madness guy
far from a skill stomp. Both use brute strength rather than real strategy (The only time G03LMs use strategy is when there is multiple of them around, or other AAHW around)

i think it really comes down to what homelander goes with.

I think I'm inclined to vote Homelander here actually, since apparently they both brute force eachother Homelander should take it through AP (he's not just 14 tons, he scales to one shotting someone at that level so he has a scaling chain of his own) a Massive LS advantage (Class K vs Class 1) and Heat vision being way more applicable in close range than a giant gun would be.

I think I'm inclined to vote Homelander here actually, since apparently they both brute force eachother Homelander should take it through AP (he's not just 14 tons, he scales to one shotting someone at that level so he has a scaling chain of his own) a Massive LS advantage (Class K vs Class 1) and Heat vision being way more applicable in close range than a giant gun would be.
vote counted.

^ I'm also voting Homelander FRA due to this.

Back