• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
let's just

is there any point when Iceman freezes people

or any point when another feat gets done, I feel like there certainly is but I haven't watched the movies in ages

Is it possible to derive durability from the compressibility of Ice?

Sentinels likely might have some KE calcs by sheer size, not counting on 'em, though

I'm sorry what

I also seem to remember Cyclops' lasers melting right through the Sentinels, though that doesn't do much good to a Sentinel.

Zark2099 said:
So, for reference, the following X-Men are being downgraded to 9-As
I'm downgrading the following profiles now.

Second item to do is calcing Negasonic's explosion, from the second clip I provided.

Is Deadpool part of the Revised Timeline?

I mean, to know if Colossus scaling would affect anything

Also, Deadpool is scale from Weapon X, who fought Wolverine

Which is... No.

Deadpool is part of both timelines. The Pre-Retcon Deadpool was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but the actual Deadpool that people are familiar with is Post-Retcon.

AnonymousBlank said:
Isn't he scaled from the end credit where he killed XI?
Oh yeah, I mixed up other scaling xd

I meant their speed scaling. I know it may be a complicated calc, but shouldn't weapon XI have it's own calc instead of using Deadpool's?

He really should imo. Rn Weapon XI scales from being superior to Wade who was casually doing that shit which is well beyond DP's feat. Time for some HHS+ FOX-Me

Edit: And good luck to whatever poor bastard has to count all the shots in that scene.

So wait

The sentinels are 9-A scaling from Iceman who scales from Pyro... But aren't the sentinels from the revised timeline? Why they scale from Original Timeline Iceman?

Also, wasn't the High 8-C feat from Original Timeline Iceman? That would scale to Pyro, who matched his Ice

Sentinels are from the future section of DoFP. Which was part of the original timeline. Its after Wolverine gets sent back that causes the massive retcons.

Then again

That makes then High 8-C (Pyro matched Iceman, his Ice from shrugged off his fire and the Sentinels can kill Iceman)

Fairly sure that ice wall is the strongest thing I could think of as far as feats go, so High 8-C would be best.

Basically collapsing a highway isn't a 8-B feat and Negasonic Teenage Warhead's explosion feat also doesn't seem to be 8-B. So everyone get downgraded to 9-A or High 8-C.

I don't think we ever considered the highway feat to be 8-B in the first place.

Pretty sure we disagreed to Depowered Juggernaut scaling to peak-level Juggernaut.

I think the bridge bust should be called since it impacts the ratings for post retcon Juggernaut and Collosus

I don't know if anyone actually scales to High 8-C in the first place, since it's easier to break ice than it is to create it (also I don't remember anyone directly shattering a ton of ice either other than the DoFP Sentinels).

For the new timeline we have to get a figure for the bridge and Nega's explosion.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
So Iceman's ice would just be Environmental Destruction?
I was going to say so, but then I remembered that in X3 that Iceman and Pyro had a beam clash for awhile with them being even until Pyro got to close and Iceman could cancel out his heat source*. So. So anyone who scales to Pyro would scale to Iceman's ice creation (presumably).

• = Pyro can control and enhance flames, but not produce fire like in the comics. So when he got to close Iceman could freeze over his wrist mounted flamethrowers and stop his attack.

I... can't remember actually. Maybe Wolverine? I'm not to sure actually.

Nope, Wolverine never went into conflict with Pyro. Not to mention he has his own 9-A feat.

Btw is Negasonic's explosion an explosion? Because it kinda looks like a fire to me.

Anyway, since these two shots are in the same scene and the camera does not zoom in, it seems find to pixel scale from two images.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 6.20.38 PM
Width of car: 34 px or 1.65 m (a quick google search says that the average width of a car is 1.6-1.7 m)

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 6.18.24 PM
Width of the fireball: at least 1066 px (it still expands later), hence 51.73 m

Using the fireball formula, Y^0.4

Y^0.4 = 0.05173

Y = 0.0006086339809639 megatons, 608.63 tons, Multi-City Block level

Huh. Although it looks more like an overtime fire to me than an explosion.

Negasonic can't manipulate fire and the explosion pushed things away violently.

Also it's ground-based since Negasonic wasn't in the air at the time of generating that explosion

Looks like I forgot to divide by two for non-nuclear, so 304.32 tons, still 8-A.

Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 6.29.33 PM
Colossus is over 7 feet tall.

Average height of a man is 1.754 m, while average leg length is 0.79 m, so Colossus's leg should be 2.1336/1.754*0.79 = around 0.96 m

Leg: 179 px or 0.96 m

Distance from the blast (Assuming epic centre is the middle of Teenage Negasonic Warhead): 171 px or 0.92 m

304.32/(4*pi*0.92^2) = 28.61 tons

Average human cross-sectional area is 0.64 m^2. Using square-cube law.

0.64*(2.1336/1.754)^2 = around 0.95 m^2

28.61*0.95 = 27.18 tons, City Block level

@KLOL506 Do you remember did the blast destroy any reinforced concrete structures? If it only completely destroyed wood made buildings then the feat is lower. Cuz IIRC it only destroyed some warehouses and stuff.

Btw we need an original timeline key for Juggernaut too, he should scale to 9-A.

Back