• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Round 4 Ned Flanders vs Griffon

Tbh. I don't think Ned actually carries a gun. I believe that was supposed to be removed unless there was proof shown he had one in canon

I still say even with the pistol a Griffon will be able to tank Flander's attacks long enough to get in close. also despite it's size the griffon is stronger than one of the biggest flying Grimm the Nevermore.

so I vote Griffon

even if it can't tank lightning it is faster than Ned in reaction speed and I am pretty sure it takes a while to summon god so the griffon can close the gap

I'm really trying to stay out of most of these.

But White. Ned is stronger. Both AP and seemingly LS wise. And this seems to ignore any sort of debate on how melee combat would go.

Well that's fine to fight for them. Just don't use reasons that are flat out wrong. 1.7 > 1.42. So Ned is the stronger one.

Back