• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
truth everyone knows we should all be talking about Call of Cthulhu who has 1-A normal handguns via one-shotting elder gods

I have AP exams this week. If it's not an issue, I'd probably contribute Friday night at earliest.

Its more that others don't know the character

Tests are done, comment coming up probably in an hour or so after I eat lunch

If he did it well, it means he passed it, for how much you say? quite irrelevant, passing the test is already a 1.

Okay, so:

I've already talked about Kary's exams attack potency.

Welp, battle start at 20 m so unless Kary's mundus operandi is to teleport away and attack from distance is not going to do much.
I mean, it sorta is. She kept at range the entire time fighting the cyborg duo, only going up close when she was forced into that position, running really low on energy, or flexing her amp that she's not even allowed to use here.
In all honesty I'm not sure how much of her messing with those two was due to her personal immaturity and how much was due to who exactly she was fighting, but it can come up.

"Necrotic shield" is just the name, it vaporized Xero's swords just fine so I don't think it needs to specifically work on life. She does have necromancy but nothing else is really magic, all electricity stuff.

Her transmutation would negate durability, but considering she didn't use it when she was super low on energy and it would have saved her, it's not the most in character thing to do. The two instances linked on the file are the only times she ever did that.

If her stuff can't be nulled, the sheer volume of fire she can put out combined with her AP advantage would be enough to get me to vote for her.

Fair point, VK use Nemesis the disrupt ranged attacks, but since it only apply to supernatural forces it can't nullify those ones.

Back