• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Battles Wiki 8-B Swiss Tournament: Hub

Hello everyone. Welcome to the official FC/OC Battles Wiki 8-B Tournament. We're glad to have you

Now, why 8-B? Idk, it's a cool tier, and I feel like it's underappreciated

This tournament will be between several characters from FC/OC (& Vs Battles Wiki) who fall under the 8-B tag in a swiss style tournament

Tournament Rules
  • 16 characters are allowed in. 3 characters per verse and 3 submissions per person. I will only submit characters if there are 3 or less slots left and nobody submits a character within 12 hours of the last submission
  • Between 15 and 80 Tons of TnT is the ideal range, though exeptions might be made depending on the characters hacks and skill​
  • Speed will be equal for all matches​
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 8-B​
  • Low to Low-Mid hax allowed; BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax will be investigated closely if it's allowed for the character​
  • All fights will take place on the top of Mount Everest and all fights will start with the fighters 20m away from each other​
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge​
  • Although I would prefer this mainly stay to FC/OC, I am okay with VS Battles Wiki characters being submitted​
  • Don't use any DreamSMP characters from FC/OC. I have been working on a CRT for the past week that might push all the characters to Tier 5 (I'm not joking), so their tier might change mid-tournament depending on how that goes​
Tournament Format
  • There will be NO eliminations. Swiss style tournaments have every combatant in every round, with combatants gaining/losing points depending on if they win or loose. The person with the most points by the end wins the tournament
  • There will be 6 rounds, 8 matches per round, with rounds happening once every week, meaning this tournament will likely last about 6 weeks, give or take a few days
  • Points are given based on the following:​
    • Stomps: 2 points for the winner/ -1 point for the loser
    • Wins: 1 point for the winner/0 points for the loser
    • Incon: 0.5 points for both
  • All matches won/lost fairly will be added to character profiles. Stomp matches & matches with no votes will not
  • The period for each match will be 1 Week. If grace hasn't been concluded by the one week mark, the highest-voted character wins or a tie occurs if no characters have any votes/incon has the most votes
Participants
Round 1:
1. Betty vs Sonic.exe (GRACE; Betty Won)
2. Ikehu vs Sandmover (GRACE; Ikehu Won)
3. Freddy Fazbear vs Laser Frog (GRACE; Laser Frog Won)
4. Bob Ragelot vs Laser Frog's Core (STOMP; Bob Ragelot Won)
5. Alexander Durham vs Toe (GRACE; Toe Won)
6. Mateo Glassmeyer vs Bryan
7. Jeffrey vs Andy the Apple
8. Connor Cantrell vs Painis Cupcake

Last edited:
Okay this might be pushing it a little but second key Jeffrey
I'm gonna let Stick Teddy sit this one out because I really wanna use this guy

8-B...

I guess FU Android Soldier could fit in ("8-A with green laser pistol/FU lightsaber charged".... un-charged is 8-B). But we must do something with the defense, perhaps add a weaker armor key etc.

8-B is also the ideal AP for BASE Laser Frog. Still wonder, if key1 equipment (Gloves etc... without L.Bazooka) would also fit.

Okay this might be pushing it a little but second key Jeffrey
I'm gonna let Stick Teddy sit this one out because I really wanna use this guy
How about Painis Cupcake in his Extended Canon Key? (26.5 Tons of TNT)
All these guys work
8-B...

I guess FU Android Soldier could fit in ("8-A with green laser pistol/FU lightsaber charged".... un-charged is 8-B). But we must do something with the defense, perhaps add a weaker armor key etc.

8-B is also the ideal AP for BASE Laser Frog. Still wonder, if key1 equipment (Gloves etc... without L.Bazooka) would also fit.
Maybe, I'll think about it a bit more

He scales a bit higher than 80 ton, being 84 tons, but i believe his abilties aren't too busted

Chris works even if he is a High 8-C+ since some of his equipment is 8-B or even higher (they are all optional so you can decide what to include)

With oh Reliant: 41.3548087954111 tons of TNT

He scales a bit higher than 80 ton, being 84 tons, but i believe his abilties aren't too busted

They should work
Chris works even if he is a High 8-C+ since some of his equipment is 8-B or even higher (they are all optional so you can decide what to include)

With oh Reliant: 41.3548087954111 tons of TNT

Their optional equipment seems pretty busted so I'm not too sure about it as all optional equipment is allowed
8-B...

They're only baseline City Block level, or 11 tons of tnt and I don't think their hacks fully make up for it, so unfortunately, they won't work here

They're only baseline City Block level, or 11 tons of tnt and I don't think their hacks fully make up for it, so unfortunately, they won't work here
And Im about to put radiation manipulation on FU android's laser weapons, which perhaps would be too OP here...

Laser Frog's key 1 is maybe too OP either, but the BASE key should work. They can just regen fingers and shoot blood drops along with creating 1-2 swords out of blood, punch, and shoot wind. Their damage boost won't work because the BASE key doesn't have any FU weapons and BASE forcefield boosts and defends just a bit. AP varies, I would go with 30 tons to compensate for passive abilities.

It depends on how powerful the time manipulation is. If they just slightly slow down time or slightly alter it, it should be fine. Freezing time or rewinding time might be a bit too much

Kinda really wanna nominated King Mickey (DEATH BATTLE!) but he only scale to baseline 8-B, sooo..
(Betty's first key should be used)
Scale to 60.6641313595 Tons

Last edited:
I guess it's worth the shot,
Downscales from 50.64 Tons of TNT

Pretty powerful by virtue of being a flying mecha capable of freezing her opponents in place with Green Mode, fortunately, she doesn't abuse it
The big thing, however, is her ability to SAVE and LOAD, she can turn back time to the last SAVE made, completely negating any progress the enemy made and basically getting another chance at the fight, and this can only be stopped if she completely loses the will to fight (Or some powerful hax but you get the point)
This obviously makes her too much for a Mid-Hax Tournament, but there's something that might change that,
Attacking the mecha's DT tanks would severely weaken the Determinator, to the point that 2 9-As managed to damage and even cut off one of its limbs after a few seconds of it spilling out. Obviously Undyne can always just LOAD back before the tanks were damaged, but she has a habit of SAVING over damage she received just to not lose any damage she dealt to her enemy, she even SAVEs over her opponent destroying one of the mecha's main weapons

Edit: Since she's most likely too strong for the tourney, I'll have this guy as a back-up

Last edited:
And Im about to put radiation manipulation on FU android's laser weapons, which perhaps would be too OP here...

Laser Frog's key 1 is maybe too OP either, but the BASE key should work. They can just regen fingers and shoot blood drops along with creating 1-2 swords out of blood, punch, and shoot wind. Their damage boost won't work because the BASE key doesn't have any FU weapons and BASE forcefield boosts and defends just a bit. AP varies, I would go with 30 tons to compensate for passive abilities.
So, how about the BASE Laser Frog with 30 tons AP again? It really doesn't seem too haxed against other participants here.

Kinda really wanna nominated King Mickey (DEATH BATTLE!) but he only scale to baseline 8-B, sooo..
(Betty's first key should be used)
Scale to 60.6641313595 Tons
How does the soul manipulation work?
Edit: Since she's most likely too strong for the tourney, I'll have this guy as a back-up
The backup looks good
So, how about the BASE Laser Frog with 30 tons AP again? It really doesn't seem too haxed against other participants here.
Could you link their profile?

I'll submit Sandmover to enter this (79.7 tons of TNT)
Sandmover doesn't have any calcs, so unless you can link me to a calc/link a calc to Sandmover's profile, it's assumed that Sandmover is baseline, which is below the threshold for this tournament
I guess I'll participate and submit Alexander Durham, Connor Cantrell, and Mateo Glassmeyer. They'll be in their third keys and scale to 61.1983477533461 tons of TNT.
They look fine. I'll add them to the roster

Also apologies about kind of forgetting this exists. I wasn't online for the past few days due to some personal things and I haven't been really keeping track of this tournament as of late. But I should be back in full force now

Back