• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament: The Resurgence From Failure

SOMETIME FAILURE IS A LESSON, AND LESSON WILL MAKE US OVERCOME THE MISTAKES WE DID BEFORE

●​

WELCOME TO THE RE;RISE OF @Veloxt1r0kore TOURNAMENT OF FATE

●​

images

In this Realm of the spirits that fought each others to proof who is the strongest, the best, and the deadlist....there always be a exhibitions battle being held by individuals that known with their fame, called as the tournaments, attended by many peoples and their characters, and fought one per one in a duel, one shall live and one shall fall....and one that has been live would fight an another combatants until their fall....over and over...until the only one and true warrior stand above them all and crowned as the champion!

Last time we seen someone who had couragement to held an tournament that has never seen before, with his ambitious feeling he moved forward
But such unfortunate thing has struck upon his event and even himself, and at that one point he decided to abort the tournament event
However time flew forward and he felt that the fall of his first ever tournament was just part of the learn as a human, and by learned the mistakes and failures he had in the first tournament, it's time for him to introducing the second tournament presented by him better than before!

This time instead the island annihilation, it would be an urban destroyer!

Rise now all the peoples of VSBW! Time to participate on this event! By a person who will tried to made his legacy alongside these amazing individuals who had held their amazing tournaments!

And now it's time for the Fights and Matches Ambassador do his redemption alongside his three Supervisors (@Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First ) to make and held his own tournament, the time is now! The Urban Destroyer Tournament! Proof your characters as the best and stand above them all!

RULES

1. Maximum Participants that can enter: 32 characters, however two spots are taken by mine so that leave 30 characters left
  2. Mid-Hax Tournament, anyone who is higher than that (non-smurf or smurf) or having too broken hax (Existence Erasure, Type 8 immortality (depend, if it wasn't strong then it'll be allowed), high-mid and above regen, conceptual manipulation, etc) aren't allowed
  3. (Can be removed) For safety, Metal Gear Characters aren't allowed to participate and for KnY supporters who want to use the demon slayer, use everyone except Tanjiro as he has been overused
  4. Speed are equalized
  5. Random encounter, no prior knowledge and whatsoever
  6. AP Limit: From above 100+ Tons to at least 500 Tons
  7. Win via Anything!! (K.O, Incap, or Kill)
  8. One users can submit two characters, each one of them must be from different verses
  9. Follow up from no. 7, Two characters per one verses
  10. The Arena would be: Every locations in the Earth
  11. images
  12. No Tiers Jump, period
  13. Starting Range/Distances: 10 ~ 50 Meters
As i sais above, the Supervisors of this tournament would be: @Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First

PARTICIPANTS/COMBATANTS
  1. Takao META (Myself) (can be changed to someone else if she's too powerful for the tournament)
  2. Gyomei Himejima (Myself)
  3. Kamen Rider Den-O Climax Form (@Jamesthetaker)
  4. Balerion (@RoTt35)
  5. Giant Warrior (@Dragonite007)
  6. TSG Bad Girl (@Adem_Warlock69
  7. Enterprise (@Popted2)
  8. BoS Yuno Grinberryal (@Kazuma_kuwabara)
  9. Post-Machine God Maple (With Machine God) (@Kazuma_kuwabara)
  10. King Neptune (@Psychomaster35)
  11. Darth Vader (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
  12. Shockwave (Michael Bay) (@XSOULOFCINDERX)
  13. Atlas Weiss Schnee (@Popted2)
  14. Mid-Game Wolf/Sekiro (@Naitodesu)
  15. GIGA Queen (@Psychomaster35)
  16. Nosferatu Zodd (@Arnoldstone18)
  17. Atsuta Yukihito (@DontTalkDT)
  18. Gunha Sogiita (@DontTalkDT)
  19. Post-Arc Reactor/NWH Electro (@Nico-v11)
  20. BoS Crona (@Lynieryz)
  21. Black Swordman Guts (@Nico-v11)
  22. Pre-Ressurection Kamen Rider Black (@Lynieryz)
  23. Foot Soldier Markus Kruber (@DaReaperMan)
  24. Ironbreaker Bardin (@DaReaperMan)
  25. BoS Magna Swing (@Arnoldstone18)
  26. Sentinel Prime (@Harith0cell)
  27. Rockwell (@Spinoirr)
  28. Ultimate Spiderman (Shattering Dimension) (@FantaRin_The_First)
  29. Atlas Penny Polendina (@FantaRin_The_First)
  30. Feng (Undead Unluck) (@Spinoirr)
  31. Versus Ikaruga (@Hagane_no_Saiyajin )
  32. Ryouna (@Hagane_no_Saiyajin )

BRACKETS

NOW, ENJOY THE FEST...

Last edited:
Well he’s lost to Spider-Man multiple times who can’t actually interact with intangibility.

Besides in a mid tier hax tournament there’s bound to be characters that can fight him (Sogiita can straight up punch electricity for example)

Idk about comics but doesn't Spiderman have some sort of plot advantage or equipment against him in battle?

Well because magic at Black Clover is pretty bullshit but he also seems fine at glance, also GIGA Queen has the plugs that's seems OP, need more clarifications from @Psychomaster35
For Luck it's because his speed amp, even tho it's not brutal as his other version it still prettt powerful, dunno about Yuno but why you think he would be ended up in same fate as Luck?

This is literally them at the beginning of the series

Yall should calm down lmaoooooo

With the people who are accepted here, id be surprised if they get past round 1

This is literally them at the beginning of the series

Yall should calm down lmaoooooo

With the people who are accepted here, id be surprised if they get past round 1
I'm still against Luck for join in, but Yuno seems fine
Actually, can I replace Create-A-Bot with Shockwave (Michael Bay)?
Sure, i also think that Bot has that thought based ability that might give us a troublesome time
Just use Asuna, simple as that lel
And Crona has those? How brutal the madness hax?

wait nevermind thats her 6-C key

but she still has formidable soul hax, like every other character in Soul Eater

Kirito can probably handle it just fine since afaik you need Quantum Manip to damage his soul

but the others probably not lol

If anyone in this tourney wins via a high speed amp... lol I have never seen Luck used a high speed amp before, he just a fast dude at the beginning of the series and that's getting equalized maybe there is something you guys know that I dont.

anyway I choose Magna

Kirito still isnt on there, even though he doesnt have an instant win

i hate repeating over and over again the obvious

Kirito still a problem by what the other said, unless you want to change it to someone else from SAO then Kirito shouldn't be allowed

"Immortality (Types 2, 4, and 8. All VR Avatars are able to respawn after being slain, so long as their real life bodies are safe"

"Supernatural Willpower and passive Reality Warping (via Incarnation. As with all VR avatars, especially in the Underworld, Incarnation grants all the ability to alter reality via their conscious and subconscious belief and willpower, and can be described as many people sharing a single dream, with greater control of Incarnation being likened to "lucid dreaming"). The primary applications of Incarnation are as follows: Empowerment, Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction (Belief in one's own strength will amplify one's own power, however the opposite can happen to the user as well if they are not confident in a matchup), Limited Law Manipulation (If enough people believe that something cannot happen, it will become impossible and vice versa), and Probability Manipulation (If an Incarnation user truly believes that they are weaker than their foe, even subconsciously, reality will be rewritten to ensure their defeat (and vice versa). If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other)."

that does not sound balanced in any way
Like, seriously, read this shit.

yes yes, I check it, how does that Binding Magic works?

He uses flames from the surrounding area to bind his enemies with ropes made of fire.

The flames typically come from a previious attack.

If the flames are taken care of or if they were never around the enemy in the first place, he can't use bind anyone, until he attacks again or something happens that would produce flames near the enemy.

He uses flames from the surrounding area to bind his enemies with ropes made of fire.

The flames typically come from a previious attack.

If the flames are taken care of or if they were never around the enemy in the first place, he can't use bind anyone, until he attacks again or something happens that would produce flames near the enemy.
alright, he pass

Hey, hey; Fanta here! ... I'mma join with two characters.

111.68 Tons. If this Spidey is too much of a problem, I'll replace Spidey with another Spidey.

249.48 tons. Of course, Penny's Maiden Powers are restricted.

Back