• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Super/Dark Peasant using Unit Creator

I’m not even sure if this is going to get accepted to begin with since this is using something that is not even in the regular game (since this uses custom units), but I’ll hopefully make this work.

What I’m Doing

I used the unit creator to calculate how much more powerful the super and dark peasants are to the rest of the characters (primarily the strongest non-peasant characters like Tanks, Ice Giants, etc). The custom unit I’m using is a wobbler known as test (fitting) with a tank round replacing his apple throw (Which is pretty much the same as a standard tank, it’s just being thrown). I amped his attack to 50x its standard attack power (which the standard attack power is equal to a regular tank). This was tested against the Super Peasant since the Dark Peasant is impossible to hit without getting killed by the hands. I used Pharaohs to hold the Peasant down and went to work.

A really important note is that the Super Peasant is not in the switch version (the one I’m using), so I used the unit creator (again) to make one myself. I used the stats off of the Tabs wiki to create a copy. I’m not sure how different it is from the standard one, so if someone can test this same experiment on PC where he’s actually a unit, that’d be cool.

The Actual Experiment

I don’t know how to post image URL’s on the website using images so I posted all of the images with explanation in this Imgur below, but I’ll also keep the explanation on the actual crt here if needed.

The Test unit with an attack 50x a tank shot, which one-shots to the wall are currently scaled at 4.592297280306kg tnt (or Wall Level+)

Converting this into joules and multiplying it by 50, we get 960,708,591.04 joules (or Small Building Level)

All math is in the imgur. The Super Peasant scales to this since he can survive attacks of this strength.

What’s affected

Super Peasant and Dark Peasant get upgraded to 50x the current wall rating and become 9-A. Keep in mind this doesn’t promote the use of tabs unit creator for other upgrades for units, this only applies to SP and DP since they’re the god tiers of the verse (you probably knew that). Again, not entirely confident this gets accepted but it’s worth an attempt.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
No no, sorry but we can't use actaul status as scalings, this would be game mechanics
What do you mean by status? If you’re referring to the HP section where I possessed the Super Peasant, I explained this wasn’t going to be used in the scaling, it’s just to show he took the hit.

What do you mean by status? If you’re referring to the HP section where I possessed the Super Peasant, I explained this wasn’t going to be used in the scaling, it’s just to show he took the hit.
I mean using the unit creator to altere the damage, hp, etc. We can't use any of that,
I used the unit creator to calculate how much more powerful the super and dark peasants are to the rest of the characters (primarily the strongest non-peasant characters like Tanks, Ice Giants, etc). The custom unit I’m using is a wobbler known as test (fitting) with a tank round replacing his apple throw (Which is pretty much the same as a standard tank, it’s just being thrown). I amped his attack to 50x its standard attack power (which the standard attack power is equal to a regular tank). This was tested against the Super Peasant since the Dark Peasant is impossible to hit without getting killed by the hands. I used Pharaohs to hold the Peasant down and went to work.
Like, this has no use unfortunetly

we can't say "he is exactly this many times strongher them this other guy" by status, is a overall wiki thing

Let's use pokemon for exemple, if a pokemon has 10 points of atack and other has 20, can we say the pokemon with 20 points of atack has 2 times the AP of the first pokemon? unfortunetly no

I mean using the unit creator to altere the damage, hp, etc. We can't use any of that,

Like, this has no use unfortunetly

we can't say "he is exactly this many times strongher them this other guy" by status, is a overall wiki thing

Let's use pokemon for exemple, if a pokemon has 10 points of atack and other has 20, can we say the pokemon with 20 points of atack has 2 times the AP of the first pokemon? unfortunetly no
Certain stats can though, which unlike pokemon and other RPGs that use attack, defense, which are all just numbers in the end

In the Unit Creator, the things you can alter are the damage, size, weight, etc. Now of course they’re all game mechanics, but in some cases they’re applicable. For example, Undertale’s stats are flat out canon. Now of course UC’s clearly not canon, but you need to see what certain stats measure. Size and Weight are pretty direct, with increasing and decreasing those determine how tall or heavy one is (although Tabs weight also apparently alters LS too, being able to carry heavier things). Attack Speed can determine the delay one has until attacking again, which obviously correlates with it. Altering these effects these accordingly, which makes sense, while Pokémon is different since it’s a turn based RPG which doesn’t implement these as directed by the name (attack doesn’t amp strength, speed doesn’t amp actual speed).

What’s neat with damage, is that increasing it affects the damage you do to the wall. I tested this with a unit with 1x damage apple (the standard strength of the weapon), and another with a 5x damage apple. The former took 5 hits to destroy the bank wall while the latter could destroy the wall in one hit. I nerfed the latter to 4x it’s strength and it took two hits to destroy the wall. Damage clearly effects the strength it does, and so with the tank bullet having 50x would mean it has 50x the strength of a standard tank bullet (which one-shots the wall)

If you need any video proof of that, I can send another imgur.

No need, I know what you are talking about, and I am aware that the "wall" also take damage like a normal unity before breaking(hell, I am the one who did this compilation) but here we have some problens, the first beingh that unity creator is mostly likely not usefull for scaling purposes sinse I doubt we can considere It "cannon" enough to use

second, the wall feats are used directly instead of unity scaling, sinse the feat is direcly destroying the wall they can be considered, but the moment we take the same idea into a troop vs troop setting It becomes a problem, even trough I would love to do thouse scaling and make super peasant 50 times strongheer them a tank, we unfortunetly can't do scalings like that sinse would be considered game mechanics

I'm gonna be honest TABS as a verse is entirely just the game itself, there's really nothing to go off of that isn't game mechanics.

No need, I know what you are talking about, and I am aware that the "wall" also take damage like a normal unity before breaking(hell, I am the one who did this compilation) but here we have some problens, the first beingh that unity creator is mostly likely not usefull for scaling purposes sinse I doubt we can considere It "cannon" enough to use

second, the wall feats are used directly instead of unity scaling, sinse the feat is direcly destroying the wall they can be considered, but the moment we take the same idea into a troop vs troop setting It becomes a problem, even trough I would love to do thouse scaling and make super peasant 50 times strongheer them a tank, we unfortunetly can't do scalings like that sinse would be considered game mechanics
This isn’t a matter of whether the unit creator is canon, this is a mechanic that directly influences the strength of certain attacks. You can still compare custom units to regular ones because they’re in the same game. If my custom unit can take an attack from the DP, he’s probably more durable than the strength of the custom unit, which could be 50x stronger than the tank.

Of course, but when stats start being comparable to scalable stats and are scaling applicable (like Attack Potency and Damage correlation), then if you’re able to survive such an attack, it works. This scaling is also used in the profiles, in which The Dark Peasant profile mentions it can take attacks from all units currently in the game. The Dark Peasant can take attacks from all units in the game. This works in unit vs unit because he can’t die from those hits. The Super Peasant taking a tank bullet 50x stronger than a standard one, then it’s clear he’s more durable than the Tank Bullet’s AP, which scales directly above the wall feat.

I will read It more in deep soon, can't give a good look at the moment

but in mean while, a thing that will also break the status scaling is this

sinse It makes strongher unities much strongher them weaker ones to the point of ignoring the status scaling

I will read It more in deep soon, can't give a good look at the moment

but in mean while, a thing that will also break the status scaling is this

sinse It makes strongher unities much strongher them weaker ones to the point of ignoring the status scaling
I’m not math expert so I don’t see anything wrong calc wise but just to say, we don’t know enough to scale units to the crater, major reason being the feat was done off screen, so we don’t know if Thor is responsible for the crater. While pretty irrelevant to TABS, other Norse characters (Odin) can send down Mjonir if they wanted to. At best, I’d see a possibly for this unless there’s something else pointing out Thor did it.

Stat scaling could still be used given SP and DP are stupidly superior to the rest of the verse, meaning a Tank (which is superior to Thor if I’m not mistaken), could still be used to upscale them 50x above the feat.

This should have been discussed in the TABS Discussion Thread before becoming a Content revision Thread

I will give deeper imput later

This should have been discussed in the TABS Discussion Thread before becoming a Content revision Thread

I will give deeper imput later
I mean, if it’s really necessary, we could move this discussion there. Otherwise, we need more Tabs supporters on here for this

I still think we shouldn't use direct status from the game for to get AP

Especially sinse the game don't have any "Defense" status

I still think we shouldn't use direct status from the game for to get AP

Especially sinse the game don't have any "Defense" status
I understand your point, but I don’t understand why it wouldn’t apply if it’s shown that the damage stat affects AP, in which SP can survive said blows. The damage stat in the Unit Creator is mainly a multiplier for AP since each weapon does its own damage. So it’s not like the stat gives you direct ratings like “this stat = this tier”, but rather “this is 2x as powerful as this, which = this tier”

A defense stat wouldn’t work for this game and besides, the scaling works as is
But good luck
Didn’t you mention a TABS discussion thread? Could you mention this thread there or send me a link to the thread so I can mention this

I understand your point, but I don’t understand why it wouldn’t apply if it’s shown that the damage stat affects AP, in which SP can survive said blows. The damage stat in the Unit Creator is mainly a multiplier for AP since each weapon does its own damage. So it’s not like the stat gives you direct ratings like “this stat = this tier”, but rather “this is 2x as powerful as this, which = this tier”

A defense stat wouldn’t work for this game and besides, the scaling works as is
Ye ye, It makes sense and all, I guess I can see what you mean now, even trough we can't say the exactly AP of a weapon (Specially the ones that can one shoot the wall) we can still say things like "the super peasant can survive a atack 50x strongher them a regular tank shell shoot" what actually makes sense

So.. ye, Actually this may be usefull, but we still souldn't be able to say exactly the number this represent sinse we can't scale things like thor atacks to the tank atacks directly
Didn’t you mention a TABS discussion thread? Could you mention this thread there or send me a link to the thread so I can mention this
Here, was by Marvel_Champion_07 sending the link to here in the Thread that I found this one

Back