• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are we assuming Lysithia's class and equipment is? Will she have only black magic or can she use white magic too?

00potato said:
What are we assuming Lysithia's class and equipment is? Will she have only black magic or can she use white magic too?
I mean, SBA puts her at her peak (So her post timeskip key) So she has access to the magic she had in that key

Speed ring and dodge buffs gives her a speed edge and she can half damage with her relic while also healing herself with spells and potions. (I will assume gremory since it is seemingly in her profile.)

00potato said:
Speed ring and dodge buffs gives her a speed edge and she can half damage with her relic while also healing herself with spells and potions. (I will assume gremory since it is seemingly in her profile.)
So are you voting for her

So Midnight is functionally 12.5 against about 85 with a decent speed advantage and a ton of healing. He won't do much damage and she has a somewhat significant AP advantage. He will be on the defensive for most of it but that stops him from attacking her.

He can use his other magics while keeping reflector on defensive mode which is him main method of fighting in this key. Which means he could use things like Genesis Zero which BFR's the opponents to a realm that EE's anything in it.

I know and don't care. He has no BFR so it doesn't matter.

She will take almost no damage from his attack and can heal easily. He isn't likely to hit her and has a lot of AOE spells to deal with.

Him having BFR right now doesn't even really change much as she still gets yeeted by EE. Also AOE doesn't do anything as reflector is a basically a field of Attack Reflection that he can surround himself, harm enemies with it or reflect attacks back at them.

I doubt that would work against Hades, which appears on the opponent or Swarm, which appears on the opponent and slows the opponent, letting her to hit him more.

She has numerous dodge and speed amps, so she can avoid GZ.

First of all it's thought based so she can't spawn it on him faster than he can put reflector up and he could also just bind her by reflecting her own equipment and clothing around her body then GZ.

But it goes around the reflector so it doesn't matter, it is just a quick gesture so she is gonna do swarm or hades right after, still damaging him.

How do you reflect clothes? That is not a thing, not even close.

You can't "go around" Reflector is an aoe spell as it protected himself and his other magics from aoe Magic Nullification

Like this:

Erza trapped in her Heart Kreuz Armor

You don't seem to get it, reflector is AOE and anything that enters said AOE is susceptible to it and is controlled via thought attack reflection, unless it's a person or it spawns inside of Midnight's body.

Yeah but if reflecting clothes does that, then wouldn't reflecting something spawning on him end similarly bad but for him?

No because he wanted the clothes/armor to do that, he has full control over this magic and thus anything in the aoe range of reflector. An example of this is him reflecting light in order to create complex illusions and even make himself invisible.

But he would not get to do that since he will have to constantly reflect the massive swarm of bugs off of him, which lower his speed on use, meaning that he will struggle even further to get them off so he will still take damage. combine that with dodge amps, AP better skill and strategy (I will explain later.) and Speed, he can't really do much.

If all she does is just spam magic on him he could just reflect it back at her or just Outlast said magic supply as he can still use reflector even while sleeping.

He can reflect things even if they aren't moving such as clothing/armor or even if they are already in his space such as light. So as soon as they enter his space, he thinks, and they get thrown in her direction. Also she has other forms of attacks so saying all she is going to is spam this specific magic even after it shown not to work is pretty fallacious.

She is a well studied prodigy who specializes in both strategy and magic. She is gonna use the most strategic option first. She is probably gonna start with what benefits her most, swarm due to the speed decrease. Few of her other moves make much sense as they are white magic, not her specialty and more for healing (not needed.) or less helpful then swarm into hades (her strongest magic attack, happens on the opponent. So he wouldn't get to reflect it in time due to the speed difference.)

You haven't proven to me that he would start with reflection at all, so that argument hurts you more then it hurts me since he can't really get around her kit no matter what.

Back