• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Doubles Tournament: Grand King Ghidorah and Asgore Dreemurr vs. Corrin (Fire Emblem) and Anubis (Z.O.E.)

Asgore destroys the fight butto

Corrin/Anubis take this easy. While Asgore has some nifty soulhax, if Corrin doesn't need a soul to survive it kind of falls flat.

Meanwhile both Corrin and Anubis are considerably more haxxed than their opponents.

Holy shiz, yeah Corrin and Anubis hax stomps the two. (This team is going to be a real problem for the others)

So Corrin and Anubis have a lot of hax, though not im not entire sure about AP. They still take it with the variety of moves they can use (not sure what they start off with however)

maybe I should have added factbook Slenderman to make things more interesting

3 votes, if someone wants to interject be my guest but I'm making the next match

Anubiz alone Vector traps the living hell out of them and reflect everything that they can dish out straight back at them, having Corrin in the same team is just icing on the cake. Asgore is a near non factor, leaving King G, who gets destroyed by Corrin.

Back