• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tournament Hub / Tournament Bracket
In this match we have a team of human-passing mechanical women going up against a team of two monsters, one small, and the other gigantic!

The winner of this match will advance to face winner of Issei/Escanor and Wahlberg/Domina

Important rules to mention:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else, speed is equalized
  • The results (if non-stomp) will be written only on FC/OC profiles in this matchup!
Team A: 3 []
Cobalt (Max Aura, Pluto Arc)
Astral (Ancient Atlantis)
Team B: 0 []
Super Brainz (6-B version)
King Ghidorah (Attacks up to 6-B border scale allowed)
Inconclusive: 0 []

Last edited:
Results will be added to Cobalt and Astral's profiles if there is no stomp. I will need to respond to this tomorrow. In the meantime, good luck!

Last edited:
Cobalt starts with her Disaster Level Scanner, especially considering that her enemies are much like the Monsters in her world. At 6-B AP the Disaster level is Dragon, so she knows to fight seriously.

Cobalt will begin by levitating slightly above the ground, and then going after the massive King Ghidorah (he is the biggest Monster she's seen up to this point) by raising her arms up, blazing with electric blue fire, and summoning a powerful Plutonium Storm emitted from the clouds themselves, swarming around the other team from every side (80% of it attacking King Ghidorah) and with each blast further empowered with Plutonium Plasma, reaching into the higher thousands of degrees Celsius.

Plutonium Storm contains energy waves, beams, spheres, and straightforward lasers for a balanced yet diverse attack meant to eliminate the other team in one shot. How do they respond?

Astral would start by scanning her opponents and copying any skills that she could easily replicate, along with the knowledge to use said skills. She would also copy their AP if necessary.

SuperBrainz responds by staring at himself in a mirror and adjusting his hair

Sorry couldn’t help it lol. Will make a more serious comment later.

So unfortunately I know nothing about Ghidorah, but I believe Brainz will try to use death manip on Cobalt hoping to stop the storm
The profile doesn’t list how the death manip works, and that’s a powerful ability that could decide matches based on the way it’s used or activated alone. So could you explain exactly how that might work, or if brains can even use it when under attack from a Plutonium Storm, where every blast is 8000-9000 degrees Celsius?

The profile doesn’t list how the death manip works, and that’s a powerful ability that could decide matches based on the way it’s used or activated alone. So could you explain exactly how that might work, or if brains can even use it when under attack from a Plutonium Storm, where every blast is 8000-9000 degrees Celsius?
Ok well about the storm and the temperature, I tried to find how high a temperature Solar Flare can reach since Super Brainz survived attacks from her, but I couldn’t find anything specific. Other than that, since you stated 80% of the storm will target Ghidorah, I figured Brainz should be able to dodge the other 20% that’s coming for him and be able to use Super Stench. I’m not considering cut down to size though because even I don’t know how that works, but Super Stench is fragrance manip as well as death manip on Brainz’s profile so if I’m not mistaken that unleashes an odor so bad it outright kills.

Since the Disaster Level Scanner only tells Cobalt exact AP values, she doesn’t have any prior knowledge at all on what Brainz can do. However, she does have extensive knowledge on Monsters and what powers they usually have, so she would assume that Super Breath is like a poison. Considering the Death Manip is much more dangerous than regular poison, a slip up could be deadly, and her limited knowledge of her opponent could lead to said slip up.

Cobalt will most likely just use a shield to try and keep it out if it reaches her (keeping in mind the 60 meter start distance between the teams) and if she detects that much of a threat from Brainz she could redirect some of her storm attack to make it a 50/50 split.

Then again, Astral is on the field too, and seeing that Cobalt is majorly focused on Ghidorah, she will go after Brainz and most likely wield the attack where she summons 6 energy blades, and in order to not get caught up in her teammates attack, she would attack from distance (she should be easily smart enough to come up with a plan so simple). In the midst of the storm attack the blades could prove deadly, potentially catching him off guard when dodging Cobalt’s attack, unless he or his teammate have a way to counter the initial move or the extra move from Astral

Brainz has a shield of his own but that’s…kinda limited. At this point I think we should wait until someone tells us what Ghidorah will do
Limited as in not allowed in the fight, or limited in general

Also I agree that we should wait on information for Ghidorah

Following

+ I think I also studied how the death manip of Brainz works before inputting him, from one site it seems like he is doing it by touch

Brainz has a shield of his own but that’s…kinda limited. At this point I think we should wait until someone tells us what Ghidorah will do
Alrighty, since no one wanna argue for King Ghidorah here, I can try based on his page:
Cobalt will begin by levitating slightly above the ground, and then going after the massive King Ghidorah (he is the biggest Monster she's seen up to this point) by raising her arms up, blazing with electric blue fire, and summoning a powerful Plutonium Storm emitted from the clouds themselves, swarming around the other team from every side (80% of it attacking King Ghidorah) and with each blast further empowered with Plutonium Plasma, reaching into the higher thousands of degrees Celsius.

Plutonium Storm contains energy waves, beams, spheres, and straightforward lasers for a balanced yet diverse attack meant to eliminate the other team in one shot. How do they respond?
I think Ghidorah will highly appreciate 80% of the pure energy Plutonium Storm, as he can easily absorb all of it with his 3 heads sucking it in via his 'Electricity Manipulation and Energy Absorption (Could absorb electricity and the energy of Godzilla through biting)'. He seems to have Radiation Manipulation (Can absorb radiation), + Magma Manipulation, Heat Manipulation and even Explosion Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Regeneration Nullification resistances, so 'energy waves, beams, spheres, and straightforward lasers' will do absolutely nothing to him even if eaten.

With such an energy snack, Ghidorah's durability likely rises at High 6-B immediately (viz info in page durability section), while allowing him his At least High 6-B Environmental Destruction feats. I can see Ghidorah summoning a gigantic thousand of kilometers square hurricane all around him (filled with deadly storms and wind sharp currents), which he can further accelerate by air manipulation and hurricane experience. Team A along with Super Brainz rushing at them would get caught in the storm hurricane right away and start rotating in it, along with remains of Plutonium Storm Cobalt wanted to shield with. By constant accelerating, the hurricane AP could hit 6-A and higher miles within minutes (if not sooner), killing all lifeforms beside Ghidorah with its sheer force.

While accelerating the hurricane, Ghidorah's middle most intelligent head could contact Super Brainz using Telepathy and guide him to clash into flying Disorientated Team A members unpredictably. This way they could get caught off guard and perhaps get one-shotted by Brainz's 'Super Stench' (fragrance manip causing instant death, it would be hard to dodge as it can spread in the hurricane made out of rotating air).

Cobalt can redirect all of the effort back to both members of the opposite team by activating Plutonium Spirit Shield (Bends the trajectory of all moves away from her and back towards enemies) as soon as she notices that her attack backfired. If Brainz tries an attack during this, he'll off himself with his own attack.

Furthermore, she has experience with enemies absorbing her main moves (thanks to Marx's stacked Boss Field), so after redirecting it all, she can drop the barrier and counterattack with physical moves enhanced with Plutonium Novas, which can make even the snap of her finger cause a giant shock-wave or explosion based on spatial vibrations. She easily was able to smash his fields with it, when normally a regular 6-B move doesn't have much of a chance.

So you can imagine how powerful her normally 6-B punches can become. Cobalt could shred through Ghiodorah's body by flying right towards him at full force, radiating novas across her entire body. That should be more than enough to pierce through enhanced durability. She'll lose stamina, but based on the previous argument, it seems like a worthwhile move. Doing that over and over could kill him outright too, given his regeneration isn't anything to write him about.

Not to mention that Astral likely has her own ways to defend, and even if not Cobalt's shield has great range and can protect her too.

As long as she has her arms crossed over her chest (which activates her spirit shield), nothing that could hurt her will get in (unless it’s crazy hax but ghidorah doesn’t have anything like that) so she can make an effort to wait out the whole thing, but not indefinitely, and her field will also make his own High 6-B or 6-A storm hurt him instead since it is a reflection

What’s Cobalt’s lifting strength here? I see two different values on the profile but I’m unsure what the key is

So, based on Cobalt's Spirit Shield she can reflect the giant hurricane energy's strat and Brainz' attack right back onto themselves. This will likely instantly kill Brainz since his durability isn't raised alongside Ghidorah. Ghidoarh should also suffer lots of damage from his own strength.

Further, Ghidoarh only has peak human stamina, so he won't be able to hold this massive energy for all that long. Meanwhile, Cobalt has very high stamina and can hold this shield for a good few minutes, which should be much longer than Ghidoarh's ability to hold this hurricane of his.

When it ends, the counterattack I listed above will occur. Cobalt will fly in with Plutonium Novas all across her body and create massive, crater-like holes all over Ghidorah's body and overwhelm his regen.

With that said, I will vote for Team A FRA.

This will likely instantly kill Brainz since his durability isn't raised alongside Ghidorah.
Assuming Brainz doesn’t casually dodge his reflected attack while not paying full attention (like with Grass Knuckles), but that probably won’t matter anyway because one: Cobalt’s Plutonium Novas might tear him up as collateral anyway if I understand your description correctly, and two: there’s still Cobalt’s teammate who we didn’t really go into detail with at all.

So Team A FRA

Back