• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1 of the 7-B Tournament! Oryx vs Corrin! Grace!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
well, here we go and i am not ready for such death...

Speed Equal

battle takes place in long winded grassy planes

both start 10 meters away from eachother

Oryx, The Mad God(Massively upscales from 8.8 Megatons): 9

Corrin (Fire Emblem)(16 Megatons): 0

Oryx kills them both: 0

Last edited:
Cube God=<most other event bosses(including rock dragon)=classes with T12 gear<Esben(okay I'm done trying to figure this scaling chain out, not going to make most of these profiles to have to anyway.) Davy Jones, Puppet Master(Encore), Ghost of Skuld, Lord Ruthven, Shaitan, Null, Nightmare Colony, Daichi, LoD Quadruo, Ivory Wyvern, Thessal, Tesseract Godess, Bes/Nut/Geb, Crystal Worm Father, Crystal Worm Mother, Crystal Entity, Avatar of the Forgotten King, The Forgotten Sentinel, Twilight Archmage, The Forgotten King, Malus(full power), Agonized Titan, Marble Defender, Marble Colossus(basically behind Oryx), Void Entity(tied with Oryx), Oryx Simulacrum, Stone Guardians, Janus, Giant Oryx Chicken, Tezcacoatl, El Dorado, Xolotl, F.E.R.A.L, Dammah, Gemsbock, Leucoryx, Beisa, Classes with T13 Gear, Classes with Tier 14 Gear, O2, and O3.

so yeah, considering O3 is the one we are using here and he is at the top of this scaling chain of 40+ characters he should have the AP advantage, and really every advantage, guess there are just no good LS feats in Fire Emblem also Oryx doesn't use his effective hax ever.

so for more input Oryx takes skill by a bit of a landslide, top-tier knight and gladiator in the strongest military in the world(before he became the mad god) with possibly billions of years of experience in combat beats talent any day of the week, i dont know how Corrin fights because frankly i dont give a damn about Fire Emblem, but i do know that Oryx fights like this, so safe to say Corrin isn't getting comfortably close any time soon

Last edited:
Corrin leads with sword attacks or magic. Don't no anything about Oryx, so what does he lead with.
oof, Oryx leads with Danmaku, which has most of his hax on it(varying of course, depends on which part were talking), save for BFR, possession, and Light Manip, so sword fighting especially against the Gladiator over there is out of the question

Corrin does have Silence which negates magic casting so he can deal with Oryx's ranged options while keeping his own. He can also reduce his stats with Enfeeble to give himself the advantage there.

Corrin does have Silence which negates magic casting so he can deal with Oryx's ranged options while keeping his own. He can also reduce his stats with Enfeeble to give himself the advantage there.
Oryx resists silence and statistics reduction, to put it into showing he resists every status effect that can be used by players, which covers Curse Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification(including Silence), and Paralysis Inducement.

also silence would annoy Oryx at best even if it did work, considering his next move would likely be to rush Corrin and try to force a melee, which talent only gets so far when your dealing with the top-tier Gladiator over there. and that is assuming all of his danmaku is actually nulled, as Divinity also shoots Danmaku of its own when Oryx swings it.

Hmm, I don't really have a argument for that but I'm no expert on Fire emblem, Perhaps you should call the guy who added Corrin to the tourney so they can give a better argument.

Hmm, I don't really have a argument for that but I'm no expert on Fire emblem, Perhaps you should call the guy who added Corrin to the tourney so they can give a better argument.
I already did, also Corrin can just range spam if they can dodge well enough

Corrin also has Dragon Vein to modify landscapes to their liking, but their best bet is to really fly from a distance and use their magical powers. She also has a lot of Stat Amps to keep her in the fight especially since Omega Yato increases their speed and AP.

How does being armor broken work for Oryx?

Corrin also has Dragon Vein to modify landscapes to their liking, but their best bet is to really fly from a distance and use their magical powers. She also has a lot of Stat Amps to keep her in the fight especially since Omega Yato increases their speed and AP.

How does being armor broken work for Oryx?
Three servants ina triangle pattern around Oryx(where he starts the fight at) that shoot shit the more damaged Oryx is, also Oryx is invulnerable while all three are up, armored, when 2 are up, normal when 1 is up, and Armor Broken for about 20 seconds when all three are down, also Oryx himself can fly scaling to Lord Ruthven, so flight isn't much of an issue for Oryx. And I'd like to mention that if corrin face-tanks really anything Danmaku wise close range from Oryx they are probably injured or dead depending on what they tank, there's also the fact that Oryx is an absolute tank himself being able to tank sustained hits from 85 characters who admittedly are weaker then him, but not by too much while Oryx is Armor Broken at times.

Also Corrin has to watch out for when Oryx guards himself, because being hit by Weak, Quiet(no mana or mana regen for the duration), or Armor Broken for 30 seconds is pretty ridiculous

Yeah and knowing Corrin she'd probably try Talk-no-Jutsu first anyway considering how garbage their writing is. So I'm voting Oryx

Yeah and knowing Corrin she'd probably try Talk-no-Jutsu first anyway considering how garbage their writing is. So I'm voting Oryx
Oryx would respond with something along the lines of calling her weak and a fool and then attack, so yeah, pretty sure Oryx mid-diffs this

RotMG predates Destiny, also youd be better off calling it an MMO Touhou, and it isnt a mobile game.

Last edited:
The writing is the most atrocious and fanservicey, Corrin is literally a Mary Sue that characters gravitate around not because he/she's pretty or whatever. No, because basically everyone looks good in the series anyway. No, Corrin literally is a self-insert character that can do no wrong, and literally opposing their will in the story means you're bad or you're questioning their eternal wisdom.

Also Corrin has a thing for step-fantasy or cousins, the option to marry your step siblings and cousin is in-game therefore it is canon. Corrin is from Alabama folks, you heard it here.

Also Corrin has a thing for step-fantasy or cousins, the option to marry your step siblings and cousin is in-game therefore it is canon. Corrin is from Alabama folks, you heard it here.
Pretty sure that's just a game mechanic and doesn't count as canon, but idk. Also Japan is weird.

Pretty sure that's just a game mechanic and doesn't count as canon, but idk. Also Japan is weird.
I'm joking but the cousin thing is heavily hinted as well, since Azura is the girl you're most involved with and they went through the effort to retcon that she was your blood relative lol, so that has to count for something. If it aint step siblings, it's ur step cousin lol

Mechanically speaking Conquest is the best, story-wise eh, all of them are kinda crap. Missed opportunities everywhere just for another chance to suck off Corrin

Back