• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tfw people are commenting on this more than the next thread even after it's over

well don't ask me, that's just the basis for parameters of the servant stats.

I think. Because most calc is in the nasuverse page.

I dunno if we can use both the small city/city calcs and the mountain level one. Any non A rank STR/END Servant would get instantly one shot by any high tier Servant if that was the case. It'd have to be one but not both.

AnonymousBlank said:
I dunno if we can use both the small city/city calcs and the mountain level one. Any non A rank STR/END Servant would get instantly one shot by any high tier Servant if that was the case. It'd have to be one but not both.
Then just make them all 7-A. The feat is 385 megatons, that's almost four times baseline, there's more than enough room for leverage.

Yeah .... those. I'd say we should make those City so we have City mages all over place but that ***** with scaling so bad is not even funny.

Back