• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yamcha using his senses to fight a invisible guy is not proof to have skill?

Characters who use magic againts a woman with magic resistance,so his damage output is negated and totally useless,and Gazett doesn´t have precog nor this emiya

And the lancer´s page is from fate/stay night, Are we sure all the lancer´s have the same abilities?

Edit: I read C├║ Chulainn´s page from grand order and he doesn´t have precognition,so i am not sure all the lancers in fate have precog,the lancer in fate/zero has pseudo-precog just for his combat experience,that is like saying that sasuke has precog using his sharingan,is not 100% eficient when you need to see your opponent and yamcha can use afterimages

I don´t disregard that people in fate have a lot of skill,but I need to see it because i don´t know anything and i am looking only their pages

Yamcha being able to sense a invisibe guy is just enhanced senses

and class cards grant the skill of the servants, so that Emiya is just as skilled as Archer and thus comparable to Saber, who went toe-to-toe with Assassin (FN) who has is so good with swords he bends casuality

He needed to concentrate to sense the invisible guy using just his ears,this was in a moment that ki sensing was not a thing,so he is fighting a guy via tracking his position,that is why I am talking about this

Yamcha will track every action bazett will try to overpower Yamcha in the beginning and he would not let her,their AP is or identical or Yamcha is a bit stronger,in the worst case,only 3 megatons weaker and despite this,he is able to fight stronger oponents and put a good fight,he impress kami which can potentially being as skilled as Popo who had thousands or millions of years of experience

Ok, so he has good hearing. How does that help here? Good hearing isn't relevant to fighting skill.

Tracking actions (and predicting them) is something that Archer is quite capable of, and she still fought someone with his abilities and skills.

Impressing Kami isn't a good showing, I can be impressed that a one year old has learnt to walk. Impressing someone =/= actually being as skilled as them.

Impressing someone in a fight normally is because you are not expecting that in a fight and he literally said that he was impressed for his skill and potential

You don´t hear this from a being with several hundreds of years under his back which is as skillfull as his counterpart King Piccolo which his intelligence is: " Mastery of various martial arts techniques and skills, years of experience fighting both powerful and diverse enemies whom have various abilities and powers. Is a combat/tactical genius for the most part"

Everytime I refresh the page while typing this up, the Nasu guys fail to show evidence. Come on guys, video clips aren't that hard to find for most of these dudes.

Alright so the Bazett that is being used here is from Fate/kaleid but the people she fights are the same people or have the same skill as their counterparts in other Fate titles. Since there is a serious lack of Prillya fights on YT and I'd rather not link to a bunch of illegal streaming sites, here are the UBW fights of the people Bazett wrecks directly or through a scaling chain.

I don't think it needs to be said but if you haven't already seen these fights, spoilers.

Archer vs Lancer (UBW) - Bazett low diffed both of them off screen. The Lancer in this fight is nerfed

Archer vs Lancer 2nd fight (UBW) - Just to show how far apart Lancer (not nerfed) and Archer actually are. She still low diffed both

Saber vs Lancer (UBW) - Example of how BS Saber's Instinct is (thats her precog), which Miyu had when Kuro beat her anyway.

Archer vs Shirou (UBW) - Anything Shirou can do, Archer can as well

Shirou vs Gilgamesh (UBW) - Archer would do this but better

Saber and Archer vs Berserker (UBW) - Archer also has the skill to kill Berserker, who also has his own precog, 6 times in melee without spawning his Reality Marble.

Saber vs Berserker (Heaven's Feel) - The sheer stomp that the fight becomes if you take Archer out of it.

Bazett vs Illya and Kuro (Kaleid) - Bazett manages to shatter an omni directional attack (which is designed to guarantee a hit/kill on the enemy which even Saber Alter can't get out of) and counter the enemy with only her hearing. Also dodges a bunch of barriers meant to restrain her spawned point blank.

Saber, Shirou and Rin vs Kuzuki and Caster (UBW) - Word of God states Bazett's mainstream counterpart (who is the same as Kaleid Baz aside from stats) is comparable in skill to Kuzuki who no diffed Saber, and would only lose just because his fighting style is that unpredictable even to the likes of Saber's precog. If she doesn't die from their first fight, she would beat him easily from learning the style. You also get to see how a fraction of Archer's experience lets Shirou keep up with Kuzuki

Kirei vs Kiritsugu (Zero) - F/HA Bazett is also comparable in skill to Kirei whose precog allowed him to easily block Kiritsugu while blind, standing on one leg and one arm to defend himself. Kirei is even able to sprint through difficult terrain forest at top speed, carrying Illya (the small white haired girl) and still defend from True Assassin who specializes in sneak attacking.

A technique where Kojiro breaks reality and allows two alternate versions of himself to temporarily cross over . Done with pure skill. Nasu loves writing this kind of stuff. When this guy fights someone just as skilled as him, its a literal page or two of text describing how they break space-time and clash swords for both infinity and an instant. Fate also has guys who hit harder than even magic physics allow. Good rule of thumb, the limits of reality and logic should be thrown out the window and run over by Truck-kun when it comes to the god tiers of skill among Servants.

Cu Chulainn doesn't have precog, that is EMIYA, Saber, Berserker, Kuro and Kirei.

AnonymousBlank said:
Everytime I refresh the page while typing this up, the Nasu guys fail to show evidence. Come on guys, video clips aren't that hard to find for most of these dudes.
My opinion and my ideas are just my opinion and my ideas,I am only saying what I think and if they are wrong is not a motive to say "i am failing to show evidence" when I gave a video of yamcha fighting and character stronger than him and giving proof of his skill

Edit: Ignore this,I understand what you are trying to say "nasu" from nasuverse

"For the AP, its pretty simple as Bazett scales from stomping other City+ characters who are back scaling from 385 megatons."

Seriously? Why is she not 7-A?

DragonEmperor23 said:
"For the AP, its pretty simple as Bazett scales from stomping other City+ characters who are back scaling from 385 megatons."
Seriously? Why is she not 7-A?
Can you stop ruining everything?

Bazett having an AP advantage is wrong.

If she stomps or is even a smidgen stronger than 97 MT people she's clearly 7-A.

However we're using her 7-B+ value, not her 7-A value, so she shouldn't AP stomp someone that close to 7-A.

Next round will be up soon, though.

The reason why she isnt 7-A outright because the people she stomped were an unknown amount bellow their normal value. Enough to still be around the same level, but weaker. She wont AP stomp in her 7-B+ value

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The reason why she isnt 7-A outright because the people she stomped were an unknown amount bellow their normal value. Enough to still be around the same level, but weaker. She wont AP stomp in her 7-B+ value
Is impossible to AP stomp Yamcha in his 7-B key,except if she is 7-A

But she wins for other reasons,lets continue the brackets,Dargoo choose her to fight Yamcha because Yamcha can AP stomp a lot of characters here or being hax stomped by almost everyone

Dargoo actually randomizes the matches. It was luck of the draw that Yamcha had to fight what is basically his counter (aside from being cqc) in this set of brackets.

Then I will accept this lose because Yamcha always lose his matches in the tournament because he fights people who are vastly more powerfull and skilled than him

Yamcha luck prevails! My dream comes true,he could stomp a lot of characters but his bad luck is his doom

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The CB+ people?

........... I am not sure how we managed that. It happened before I arrived/looked at the Nasu stuff on here. I believe it went Saber/Vlad = Herc = 385 megatons. Anyone who wasn't A rank was given City+ or lower. Some non A-ranks scale to the 385 via scaling directly to A ranks.

Back