• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skull - 8 (Wright, Rebuble, Iapitus, Psycho, SBBXeno, Velox, Ovens, DontTalk)

Arzon - 7 (Weekly, Cal, Litentric, Supwa, Rocker, PhoenixStorm, Schnee)

Grace has ended for Skull, grace for incon begins.

So many controversial matches being generated by this, the only ones that haven't been controversial so far are Korra vs Flame Wingman and maybe Magilou vs Ryu, though I suppose that's what makes it interesting.

Arzon - 8 (Weekly, Cal, Litentric, Supwa, Rocker, PhoenixStorm, Schnee, Rot)

wew

Another one of these, huh?

or to Skull though

For now I do prefer the points made for Arzon, however, in a pretty close match. Not enough for me to vote conclusively, however.

For now I'll say Arzon FRA just to break incon since **** incon and I'm leaning towards that side anyways.

Arzon - 9 (Weekly, Cal, Litentric, Supwa, Rocker, PhoenixStorm, Schnee, Rot, Bumba)

Boy! That was anticlimactic it seems. Still keeping vote though. Arzon wont even know hot to even truely kill Wave anyways.

Skull - 7 (Wright, Rebuble, Iapitus, Psycho, SBBXeno, Velox, DontTalk)

Arzon - 10 (Weekly, Cal, Litentric, Supwa, Rocker, PhoenixStorm, Schnee, Rot, Bumba, Ovens)

Grace has begun for Arzon. I'll wait for a more solid lead before I post the next round.

Skull - 6 (Wright, Rebuble, Psycho, SBBXeno, Velox, DontTalk_

Arzon - 11 (Weekly, Cal, Litentric, Supwa, Rocker, PhoenixStorm, Schnee, Rot, Bumba, Ovens, Iapitus)

Since that puts Arzon reasonably ahead of Skull I'll post the next round soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back