• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Howling into Hell Tournament: Round 3: Benimaru Shinmon vs Gildedguy

Oh boy, let's see, off the top of my head...

In RHG theres an entire country where mastery over swordsmanship is the only thing that is valued in society, to the point that if you're not a God-tier swordsman by your teen years you're seen as completely worthless and are either exiled or killed. Of this country, only 7 people are skilled enough to wield a god katana, and in the entire history of the country, only two people have ever been skilled enough to wield two without it killing them, one of those being the current ruler, King Loxias. Through the goofy aah combat chain in RHG, Gildedguy has beaten people who have fought and beaten King Loxias.
Not sure if this works. He was pretty much holding back against Rose, who fought against Jade

Because Jesus have told me
But all current tier 7 feats are ass. I know there are a lot of different feats, like characters opening mountains and clouds with one move, but that giant being 7-A and being used for the whole verse is ridiculous

Because Jesus have told me
But all current tier 7 feats are ass. I know there are a lot of different feats, like characters opening mountains and clouds with one move, but that giant being 7-A and being used for the whole verse is ridiculous
I mean, yes and no, theres a lot more than just the ones we have, hell Jade has a tier 7 feat from her rematch with GG

Back