• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Howling into Hell Tournament: Round 3: Benimaru Shinmon vs Gildedguy

So uh.. anything heat based is useless on Benimaru since he has a forcefield that controls all heat in a 4M radius

Didn't his flight just worked because of the other guy or am I getting confused?
After the fight he was able to do it himself thanks to the properties of his stylus, it's the same reason why he was able to use the lightning amp he copied from Oxob against Andre

But fr, the heat field wnt matter with the sword being GG's main way of outranging. Only matters upclose which is what Beni's gonna need here.

But yeah like

I linked literally all of gildedguy's fights above (aside from the one vs Virus because he doesnt really do anything crazy there)

Although I love Gildedguy (Top 3 best charactes of all fiction), no, this fight will not work. Gildedguy is a character who is ALWAYS hit by the opponent, he is mostly known for his immense stamina and for always trying to confront the damage. However, the temperature of Bani's attacks are too high for Gildedguy to resist

Although I love Gildedguy (Top 3 best charactes of all fiction), no, this fight will not work. Gildedguy is a character who is ALWAYS hit by the opponent, he is mostly known for his immense stamina and for always trying to confront the damage. However, the temperature of Bani's attacks are too high for Gildedguy to resist
How so? What temperature is beni's heat?

Above Gildedguy's resistance. He suffered a lot when wearing gold gloves that were almost melting, which is far from a basic plasma temperature

Didn't GG only used this range against Bog? I'm sure he won't start with the ranged attacks right off the bat even more because of the difference in AP it will probably take a while before he gets serious.

Above Gildedguy's resistance. He suffered a lot when wearing gold gloves that were almost melting, which is far from a basic plasma temperature
Again, what temperature exactly? Because GG has withstood natural lightning from two different people as well as Jade's plasma

Also the gold gloves thing hurt him because he was overcoming the mental trauma of fighting Bog

Because GG has withstood natural lightning from two different people as well as Jade's plasma
No, that never happened. Gildedguy's armor "nullifies" electricity. The electric current passes through the armr and reaches the ground, without affecting his body. He has never been hit directly by something insane like 20000 degrees celcius. And again, he cried out in pain as he wore gold gloves that were almost melting
Also the gold gloves thing hurt him because he was overcoming 5he mental trauma of fighting Bog
This is not how it works.

The fight against Bog was to show Gildedguy that his dream is not all good things and that there will always be difficult moments to face no matter how you avoid them. The thing will always come and in the most unexpected way possible

After the fight against Bog, Gild decided to try the "easy route", without trying too hard because he doesn't think it is truly necessary

In the fight against Oxob, however, he learns that the easy route is not always the right one and that he must overcome his pain. Gil realizes that without the gloves he would not be able to win the battle and that he could possibly die. Therefore, even though he was afraid of the pain and the unknown, Gil was willing to put the gloves on, but fate put the bad luck in his path to prove if he really wants to fight for his dream, which was with a lightning randomly falling on his gloves and causing them to get ******* hot. So in the end Gild had to endure not only the pain of fear, but also the burning heat on his hands

Do you genuinely believe that the animators will put in a scene where the gloves are almost melting for nothing?

Last edited:
Beni should massively upscale from 223 megatons. Beni >> Stage 5 Burns ~= Adolla Burst Shinra = 223 MT. Analytical Prediction that's way better than Shinra and Arthur's (who can see through illusions and sense someone about to attack his teammate behind a stone pillar while his eyes were closed BOTH AT THE SAME TIME) because he taught it to them means he basically won't get hit.

Combine that with his skill in fighting (took on 4[?] trained Fire Soldiers at once, Maki, Arthur, Shinra and Hinawa) and I'm heavily leaning towards him.

Last edited:
No, that never happened. Gildedguy's armor "nullifies" electricity. The electric current passes through the armr and reaches the ground, without affecting his body. He has never been hit directly by something insane like 20000 degrees celcius. And again, he cried out in pain as he wore gold gloves that were almost melting

This is not how it works.

The fight against Bog was to show Gildedguy that his dream is not all good things and that there will always be difficult moments to face no matter how you avoid them. The thing will always come and in the most unexpected way possible

After the fight against Bog, Gild decided to try the "easy route", without trying too hard because he doesn't think it is truly necessary

In the fight against Oxob, however, he learns that the easy route is not always the right one and that he must overcome his pain. Gil realizes that without the gloves he would not be able to win the battle and that he could possibly die. Therefore, even though he was afraid of the pain and the unknown, Gil was willing to put the gloves on, but fate put the bad luck in his path to prove if he really wants to fight for his dream, which was with a lightning randomly falling on his gloves and causing them to get ******* hot. So in the end Gild had to endure not only the pain of fear, but also the burning heat on his hands

Do you genuinely believe that the animators will put in a scene where the gloves are almost melting for nothing?
Will respond to this when I get home but my god you know basically nothing about Gildedguy

Beni should massively upscale from 223 megatons. Beni >> Stage 5 Burns ~= Adolla Burst Shinra = 223 MT. Analytical Prediction that's way better than Shinra and Arthur's (who can see through illusions and sense someone about to attack his teammate behind a stone pillar while his eyes were closed) because he taught it to them means he basically won't get hit.

Combine that with his skill in fighting (took on 4[?] trained Fire Soldiers at once, Maki, Arthur, Shinra and Hinawa) and I'm heavily leaning towards him.
Gildedguy upscales from oneshotting Big who was undamaged by 440 tons, and he has a passive amp that makes him stronger and more durable to the point of going from being ragdolled by his opponent to being undamaged by them after a minute of fighting

Gildedguy is 1000% the more skilled fighting here, the fodders of RHG are more skilled than basically anything in Fire Force

Gildedguy upscales from oneshotting Big who was undamaged by 440 tons, and he has a passive amp that makes him stronger and more durable to the point of going from being ragdolled by his opponent to being undamaged by them after a minute of fighting

Gildedguy is 1000% the more skilled fighting here, the fodders of RHG are more skilled than basically anything in Fire Force
Oh, GG def has the AP advantage. I'm just saying it's smaller since Beni upscales quite heavily. Also, do you have any scans or whatnot that actually prove that GG is far beyond fodder who themselves are incredibly skilled?

Oh, GG def has the AP advantage. I'm just saying it's smaller since Beni upscales quite heavily. Also, do you have any scans or whatnot that actually prove that GG is far beyond fodder who themselves are incredibly skilled?
Oh boy, let's see, off the top of my head...

In RHG theres an entire country where mastery over swordsmanship is the only thing that is valued in society, to the point that if you're not a God-tier swordsman by your teen years you're seen as completely worthless and are either exiled or killed. Of this country, only 7 people are skilled enough to wield a god katana, and in the entire history of the country, only two people have ever been skilled enough to wield two without it killing them, one of those being the current ruler, King Loxias. Through the goofy aah combat chain in RHG, Gildedguy has beaten people who have fought and beaten King Loxias.

In RHG theres an entire country where mastery over swordsmanship is the only thing that is valued in society, to the point that if you're not a God-tier swordsman by your teen years you're seen as completely worthless and are either exiled or killed. Of this country, only 7 people are skilled enough to wield a god katana, and in the entire history of the country, only two people have ever been skilled enough to wield two without it killing them, one of those being the current ruler, King Loxias. Through the goofy aah combat chain in RHG, Gildedguy has beaten people who have fought and beaten King Loxias.
Can't argue with that.

Where did the 440 MT you're talking about come from?

GG harmed Bog who tanked a punch from a giant who scales to 312 MT.

Yes, Gildedguy is indeed skilled, he has defeated big names like Jade and Oxob, but I don't know if we can exactly say that they are more skilled than anything in Fire Force

He has a big problem of always wanting to confront attacks with his willpower

But after all: What exactly is Beni's heat level and his first move?

how does them being skilled make it not killed them?

But after all: What exactly is Beni's heat level?

Excalibur which is a plasma sword, can't cut the demon infernal, yet when Benimaru does Amaterasu and destroys the Infernal. This attack is pretty massive too.
So that sword aint doing much with a longer reach, that'll just allow Benimaru more time to dodge and fly around. Also is the sword resistant to heat that great? Not saying Benimaru is jsut gonna spam his amaterasu but if it's powerful enough he may just amaterasu it.

I'm not joking when I say that before they dropped off in popularity on the site (and before he got his massive upgrades), most martial RHG characters were considered to be on par with Garou in terms of skill

Yes, Gildedguy is indeed skilled, he has defeated big names like Jade and Oxob, but I don't know if we can exactly say that they are more skilled than anything in Fire Force

He has a big problem of always wanting to confront attacks with his willpower

But after all: What exactly is Beni's heat level and his first move?
I don't know if it scales, but Beni's fire control >>>>>>>>> Maki's fire control and she could nearly dissipate Arthur's sword, which is plasma.

Also what Arkenis said about his attacks directly scaling above Arthur's which couldn't leave a scratch on the infernal I guess.

Also I gotta go for a while, dinner shift is ending and I need to wrap up work, will respond more when I get home

This Is a fun matchup lol

Wait, isn't this BASE Beni? Shouldn't he logically be able to stack Superfire and multiply his strength by 3.33x (Superfire or "Hysterical Strength" is pretty much on-demand adrenaline, it lets you use 100% of your strength instead of just 30%)

Wait, isn't this BASE Beni? Shouldn't he logically be able to stack Superfire and multiply his strength by 3.33x (Superfire or "Hysterical Strength" is pretty much on-demand adrenaline, it lets you use 100% of your strength instead of just 30%)
not on profile but I don't see why not. If he's pushed to it I think it will come out.

Not on the profile

not on profile but I don't see why not. If he's pushed to it I think it will come out.
Should be, the same way Shinra was swapping hands with Burns but had to use Superfire to keep up when he jumped stages.

Back