• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ophiel - 2 (Anton, Fate)

Haru - 6 (Rot, SBB, Dragon, Iap, Phoenixstorm, Jacky)

Incon - 1 (Cueio)

Ophiel - 2 (Anton, Fate)

Haru - 8 (Rot, SBB, Dragon, Iap, Phoenixstorm, Jacky, Phoenix821, Cueio)

Welp, it seems like he needs to put a sword through someone to seal the powers, and more than range, Ophiel possesses AoE attacks and is capable to wrap their targets. But I guess other rasonings works, although not all his magic are blast of energy that, if not AoE effect (?, not sure how to call them).

Seems like Haru has this rather desisively so I'll post the next round soon.

Welp, at least it didn't end like the match #1, and I would be able to add a match into an Anima's profile.

Tfw I could probably disassemble the Haru argument if I wasn't too busy to do it so I resign Ophiel to his fate.

Bad Fate never help me with matches involving characters made by me, that's why The Second Christ has a lost now...

Also not to derail too much but do note that The Sc's hax should work the same OR BETTER than EOS's Arclight's own. As in, they throw themselves all at once automatically if need be/in a fighting situation. There's not even a question of "would he use it" in this case lol

Can he do that? The one that can do that is Almighty Blade, but that is unrelated to this thread. Now put this thread back to edgy boy side.

@Antoniofer Last bit of derail but the SC was pretty much a WHOLE angel fused with a guy. Blade originally gained his powers by having all of the Stigmata which originally belonged to the SC + eating another angel, so yes, he should have it.

Welp, as last derail from my part it was stated that Almighty Blade was stronger than TSC, thta's why I didn't add that ability. But we can leave that for a future revision.

That's why you should participate and argue in Needless matches, as well as giving the counter argument in this onwe

Sorry, the threads in the previous tournament have exhausted my capability to make walls of text/use my Stand THE WALL for the timebeing.

Guess that's it for Edgy Elf. For the High 8-C going to nominate Blade, maybe that way you will help.

Also, Haru seems to be missing a few things from his profile. He, and many of his allies, as well as Lucia, should have Rage Power as it's akin to the Nakama power in fairy tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back