• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Litentric Teon said:
Is it permanent?
Depends on how you define "permanent". Its not like Haru will never ever by able to use his sword ever again, but it should hold for a whole duel. And even if it dosnt hold that long, Anne is the co founder of the Pray Style, that spams Wave techniques. Anne probably knows when to reapply it, while Haru dosnt.

7 (Bambu, Starter, Anonymous, Crimson, Overlord, Rebuble, Velox)

AnonymousBlank said:
I feel like Anne is gonna take this but for the sake of argument, how does she scale to the 34 mt? And do wave attacks count as magic?
Cross Eye Alpha slapped the lazer that caused the feat with his weapon. Said weapon slapped Anne too, without breaking her arms. She scales to trading blows with Alpha.

For more information, look at this thread. There is a support feat too.

Dargoo Faust said:
7 (Bambu, Starter, Anonymous, Crimson, Overlord, Rebuble, Velox)
Funny how i nominated War of Prayer Anne, but that was used only once in the entire tournament.

This was an adventure. Anne can finally get the spotlight that she deserves. I should definitly make the next batch of Knight Run profiles.

High 8-C.

I'm thinking of posting it tomorrow morning/when grace ends on this battle, I'll have an idea of the exact date and time in a bit.

I'm not gonna bother with an argument, lol. One hit and Haru's plethora of abilities are nullified. I'm glad he made it so far though, he was my original choice for the brackets.

I'm going to post the next brackets at 8:00 AM Pacific Time, 2/17.

It seems to me that, based on the arguments from earlier in this thread, Anne would be able to nullify the power of Ten Commandments and the whole plethora of abilities it gives Haru, leaving him pretty much a sitting duck.

Anne FRA.

My alarm didn't end up waking me up; the next brackets will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back