• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Howling into Hell Tournament: Round 4: Ball Weevil vs Haru Glory

wich will not happen because Haru would have already beat him

Haru has the AP advantage, and a pretty huge one, is more versatile, more skilled, and can take a lot of pain

voting Haru

Anyways just gonna point out that it didn't take a long time for Ball Weevil to charge a High 5-A attack, his small size can be used to his advantage especially since he can just continuously bunnyhop

Anyways just gonna point out that it didn't take a long time for Ball Weevil to charge a High 5-A attack, his small size can be used to his advantage especially since he can just continuously bunnyhop
apart that the attack will pretty much be restricted, i'm pretty sure he can't charge the attack while bunnyhop, not the high 5-A attack i mean

He doesn't even need to charge up all the way to H5A

Balls is 172 Megatons
Haru Uzumaki is 550 Megatons

Haru has 3.20x AP advantage.

Balls using his balls to stick enemies just like he did to Princess Looma therefore his Lifting Strength should be Class M (But of course that's not the case cause profiles are outdated)
Technically Spiderman should have stellar or even infinite LS for being able to web Hulk and we don´t count that, so I think is more of a sticky substance that nullifies his LS because Looma being a physical fighter only could mean that she could not do anything against that type of sustance

And just by the gif, the girl does not even try to do anything either, the bug has to endure light manipulation that will blind him, deal with forcefields, his speed advantage with one of the forms of the swords (I am not gonna search it right now, I am busy) and I know they are at 15 metters, but if possible, Haru outranges him massively

if Weevil will try to fire the projectiles, Haru can either slice them with Runesave a sword that can slice intangible things, or repel back at him with Mel force a sword that create large gusts of wind

Haru can either slice them with Runesave a sword that can slice intangible things
The profile says it can only cut magic, I don´t think this will work

The other description is "a sword that can cut things that physically can´t be cut" so I don´t have enought knowledge on physics to know if Plasma is cutable or not 😔

I am garbage

The profile says it can only cut magic, I don´t think this will work

The other description is "a sword that can cut things that physically can´t be cut" so I don´t have enought knowledge on physics to know if Plasma is cutable or not 😔

I am garbage
what? no, its not just magic, Runesave can cut ANYTHING that doesn't have a tangible form like lightning, fire and smoke

even the description of the sword say so

i'm pretty sure Plasma is intangible, since its basically lightning, so yeah Haru can cut it

what? no, its not just magic, Runesave can cut ANYTHING that doesn't have a tangible form like lightning, fire and smoke

even the description of the sword say so

i'm pretty sure Plasma is intangible, since its basically lightning, so yeah Haru can cut it
Just saying that the profile says "a sword that can cut and seal magic"

For that reason I posted the other description, to clarify, I think I should not wrote "I don´t think this will work"

Also, I forgot to read the images, I searched that description from the manga and adapted it a bit

Just saying that the profile says "a sword that can cut and seal magic"

For that reason I posted the other description, to clarify, I think I should not wrote "I don´t think this will work"

Also, I forgot to read the images, I searched that description from the manga and adapted it a bit
then the profile is just a little outdated, it should be added that Runesave doesn't work only with magic

its even explained in this image below, in the fight with Let he even cut his fire breath, wich was not magic

echnically Spiderman should have stellar or even infinite LS for being able to web Hulk and we don´t count that, so I think is more of a sticky substance that nullifies his LS because Looma being a physical fighter only could mean that she could not do anything against that type of sustance

And just by the gif, the girl does not even try to do anything either

He still should have class M sinse could pull her to the ground, and she was activaly fighting there, don't beacuse the animation makes look she didn't resisted don't mean she didn't

so ehm i don't know how to put it, but for external forces, i would like to remove Haru from the tournament,

reasons are 1 next month i'm gonna be off for here for a while

2 the supporters of the series are a few,

so to proceed, we can do one of those:

Weevil can just advance to the next round

or Reaper can make me submit another character wich i have more knowledge on and the supporters are enough

what do you guys think?

Round 4: The Baller vs The Rave Master​

so ehm i don't know how to put it, but for external forces, i would like to remove Haru from the tournament,

reasons are 1 next month i'm gonna be off for here for a while

2 the supporters of the series are a few,

so to proceed, we can do one of those:

Weevil can just advance to the next round

or Reaper can make me submit another character wich i have more knowledge on and the supporters are enough

what do you guys think?
so?

tch

well in that case i would like to retire from the tournament and let the others continue without problems

Repear FC/OC vs Regular characers is allowed. I have a character who has High 7-A and High 6-C keys. I was wondering if you might be doing Tournament of any those keys.

Repear FC/OC vs Regular characers is allowed. I have a character who has High 7-A and High 6-C keys. I was wondering if you might be doing Tournament of any those keys.
Most likely not, I don't have any High 7-As besides Lord Marrowgar and High 6-C is where Warhammer Fantasy is.

I shouldn't have to say how ****** they are.

Which Tier High hax and OP/Badasss/Epic characters you know of ?
Perhaps you could find matches for my character.
Go to Warhammer Fantasy's verse page, and pick a High 6-C. Especially Nagash or Gelt.

Generally it's gonna work for High Hax.

Oh, and Grimgor works for badass/Epic, but he's not high-hax.

Nah FC/OC battles are a thing here, I do plan on using it eventually. Any tips ?
Set an in-character for any OC you make, it makes things a lot easier for individuals who aren't literally looking over your shoulder to argue against them

Also make sure you know the values your characters scale to

Back