• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Battle Royale (With Music inside)

Yeah so I put an entire sentence before the part where I asked you if you see how that works and the wiki decided to throw it out immediately after I hit post.

Anyway, I quoted the stuff about Blitzcrank and whatnot and said "That's all peachy but if they've been mindaxed before then they're clearly not immune to mindhax"

If a character doesnt have a brain, its kinda hard to say they can be mind haxxed withou said mind hax being stupidly good

I'd say if the hax works on the consciousness itself, not just the brain, then it would be strong enough to hax even robots.

Okay but ya see, immunity is immunity. It means they are 100% protected from whatever they are immune to. This means you can't just go "K but this is an exception lul"

Immunity is an NLF. And if the "Immunity" on Astro's page is based on him not having a brain, then I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that by itself doesn't give a character immunity to mindhax unless it has been shown.

Case-in-point, Doomsday has no brain, yet telepathy and mind control still work on him, and have been shown doing so numerous times.

Other characters in fiction who don't even have physical forms (meaning no brain whatsoever) have still been shown getting mindhaxed. I can name quite a few just from literature alone.

Alright alright,can we change the topic now,from mind immunity to else

Unless Homu removed OUT word from EMIYA,this discussion will not working well

It doesn't say he has that immunity because he lacks a mind, so he probably demonstrates it at some point.

Immunity isn't a NLF. It just means one particular type of attack can't be used at all to harm the person. Otherwise what's the point of distinguishing resistance from immunity?

Alright then what are so many characters doing with "Immunity to..." on their profiles if it's a NLF? Why distinguish it from resistance?

Immunity is not a NLF. To say that one or two types of attacks out of the literally thousands that exist won't work on someone hardly constitutes as 'no limits'

Because we only give immunitites to things like 'Immunity to soul manipulation due to lacking a soul'

Immunity IS an NLF as it implies that nothing can harm them with said ability regardless of how strong the character using it is

Which makes sense without being a NLF. For example, it doesn't matter how good you are at manipulating someone's soul. If there's no soul to manipulate, there's nothing one can do in that situation. Mindhax would work much the same way. You can't just magically give someone a mind or a soul. If they don't have it, it shouldn't be able to be manipulated.

So Astro is unaffected by Noc's mindhax but then dies immediately afterwards since he has no hax and a comparatively lower dura.

And now I unfollow this thread.

Yall put Astro up against one of the strongest 7-Bs, a Puella Magi chaarcter who is giving him a tough fight, and a bunch of characters who have more hax than Astro has abilities in general. He's heavily outmatched

Nocturne's mind hax absolutely WILL NOT happen before Kratos's Poseidon Rage, since it is completely instantaneous both in lore and in gameplay.

There are more characters than Kazumi, Homulilly, AoC and False Madoka you know.

Unless you want to tell me that Elisa Celjska is a hax machine

, Im sorry i didn't know, but you honestly can't expect anyone to know about them when only the others are ever used.

@Starry

Don't be too harsh,slow down my friend. :)

@Kal

Kazumi magica story is freacking crazy.......Kazumi cannibalism,the whole backstory of Pleiades,etc etc.

Due to the nature of Dr. Strange's BFR, Kratos can create a clone and let it take the hit.

Time Havoc simply teleports back to the battlefield and BFRs back.

Back