• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament: Howling into hell

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Welcome to this half-baked excuse for me looking for matches for my list of characters I wanna do.

Rules.​

1: 2 characters per person and verse.
2: Two characters may not have had a conclusive battle in-verse
3: 16 slots
4: low to Mid hax characters, and extreme haxes like Reality Warping and the like are off the table.
5: all matches are Speed Equal, start anywhere from 5 to 50 meters away depending on fairness, and will take place at a place of my choice.
6: your characters should be able to- at a glance- have a fair match with first key Garrosh Hellscream
7: If a match has gone on for over 1 week, the side with more votes will be forcibly moved on. If there hasn't been activity in over a day
8: AP range is between 100 and 700 megatons, but I'm willing to bend this rule just a wee bit.
9: you must state the AP of your submission, this saves a lot of headache for the many verses in 7-A I don't give 2 ***** about.
10: There is no number 10. Except to poke me on these ******* things

Participants.
1: Genn Greymane (259.8 megatons) (DaReaperMan)
2: Beeg KO (144 megaTons) (Adem)
3: K'Sante (200 megatons) (Recon)
4: Lysithea von Ordelia (655 megatons) (Crackahvolley)
5: Eye Guy (172 Megatons) (Demonic)
6: Gildedguy (312 Megatons) (Psychomaster)
7: Haru Glory (550 Megatons) (Popted)
8: Benimaru Shinmon (226 Megatons) (Lyn)
9: Copen (690 Megatons) (Dragoon/Smash)
10: BALL. (172 Megatons) (Lemon)
11: Kaizo Block (137 Megatons) (Sage)
12: Blackhand (Alternate) (259.8 megatons) (Weekly)
13: All Might (748 Megatons) (Adut)
14: Endeavor (748 Megatons) (THERE!)
15: Chingramps (776 megatons) (Eggman)
16:Shadow Rose (312 Megatons) (MEAT.)

I will organize the matches on-thread. At random. Unless there's a really cool match.

Last edited:
Do the High 7-A Pokemon work the AP requirement? If so, I nominate Galarian Slowbro because they're silly.

Edit: They don't. I blame everyone else for not updating the PKMN trainer profiles from 7-A to High 7-A. :^(

I nominate Post-Timeskip Lysithea (665 Megatons) because she's silly, but in a different way. I would prefer her having at least having one of the Hero's Relics, probably Thunderbrand since Thrysus's defensive buffs would allow her to basically stonewall low-end AP due to >7x AP difference and all that, but I will not require it.

I don't see a 7-A key there
rf1B4jw.png

-_-

How hot is the transmuted shit? Or what are it's effects?
As far as I am aware there isn’t any heat effect. It’s just able to turn metal into a liquid and back again. Mostly just used as projectiles that solidify before they hit their target and then liquify again after.

That has been allowed in many other low-mid hax tourneys, and anyone with projectiles should be able to hit them.

Also, there's always the choice of making a terrain limiting the height they can fly.
The dude you gotta be able to have a fair match with... doesn't have that lol
His AP sucks tho
He also has High-Mid regen.
Eye Guy 176.42 Megatons, Simple character shoots lasers beams from his eyes
Should be fine

Back