• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Howling Into Hell Tournament: K'Sante vs Shadow Rose

Don’t worry I got shadowrose he’s my fav rhg after oxob
also I haven’t played leag in a while who is this guy

last person I remember joining was Samira I think?

Okay upon first look the beginning of the fight would definitely be in ShadowRose's advantage thanks to it being a whip versus tonfas. K'Sante is a top laner, so he's pretty short ranged without his dashes, though he does have his shockwave attack, I really doubt he would use it in a similar case to how All Might doesn't use shockwaves like that in character, we'd expect K'sante to fight similarly to how he fights in game. I'd expect at least the beginning of this fight to be ShadowRose taking note of those Tonfas and knowing that it's a bad idea to deal with him up close, his defense is quite strong- and just kite him like ranged Leag players do with his Rose Creeper, prompting a dash from K'Sante, which I'll address later.

The AP Scaling is 138 vs 200 in K'Sante's favor, however, ShadowRose's entire fighting style revolves around how he's always the weaker one, and he's always adapting to them, the whole "Paper beats Rock" type thing. So I feel like this small of an AP difference is not too much to be scared of, plus his Glowing Rose's defense is honestly, near stonewalling levels to be able to deal with Shura's attacks, breaking his own bones with the force of his own attacks- sure's AP is shown to be much stronger than ShadowRose's, stated by SR himself. So I don't think this AP matters.

K'Sante seems to be more experienced and overall skilled in martial arts, looking a whole lot older than ShadowRose's younger face. Should ShadowRose ever challenge K'Sante in martial prowess I think it's safe to say he'd get faded, though his Class T Lifting Strength may help him push away some of K'Sante's attacks. But then he'll learn that fighting that close is just a bad idea.

ShadowRose is really observant, and in this case- he'll take note that a lot of K'Sante's assets come from his tonfas, which are a big help to him offensively and defensively, similar to how a lot of Jade's biggest assets were her twin fans. ShadowRose would then definitely target those weapons like he did with Jade and just use Rose Creeper to rip them out of K'Sante's hands with his Class T (which is justified since he can kind of hold his own in a strength contest with Jade, who scales to Gildaguy since they fought, who fights Bog, the Class T feat maker). From there he'd have a huge advantage against an unarmed K'Sante when he throws them away from the top of the citadel this fight takes place in so they can't be recovered (and yes, he uses the enviornment very well in almost all of his fights), even if K'Sante blocks, whips... sting, hurt a lot- and ShadowRose uses Rose Creeper very creatively, so he'd be able to attack any part of K'Sante's body, like his leg for example to trip him, or perhaps choke him out with his Class T straight to the neck.

ShadowRose is also a trickster, while I don't recall some abilities he has like Duplication and Invisibility, his teleportation that he uses against Jade lets him easily slip past any dashing melee attacks K'Sante would need to as well as get the jump on K'Sante from behind and get some distance, I can see him using it especially against his dashes and Ult, K'Sante's best engage tools and his best way to negate ShadowRose's range advantage. And should K'Sante actually manage to get close, much like himself, ShadowRose has his own forcefield in the Glowing Rose, which is extremely tough stuff- pretty much his equivalant of an Ult, but a defensive one most of the time, and in this case. K'Sante's shield is temporary, two seconds, not long enough for ShadowRose's strategy of just chipping him away and kiting him. And by the time ShadowRose needs a good finishing move- which are mostly close range, it's probably when K'Sante finally gets close and breaks his arm on a Glowing Rose, or when K'Sante uses All Out, which lowers his defenses according to the Champ Spotlight, or using Rose Creeper to drag him into a Glowing Rose attack without his consent.

ShadowRose Mid-Diff

Last edited:
Okay upon first look the beginning of the fight would definitely be in ShadowRose's advantage thanks to it being a whip versus tonfas. K'Sante is a top laner, so he's pretty short ranged without his dashes, though he does have his shockwave attack, I really doubt he would use it in a similar case to how All Might doesn't use shockwaves like that in character, we'd expect K'sante to fight similarly to how he fights in game. I'd expect at least the beginning of this fight to be ShadowRose taking note of those Tonfas and knowing that it's a bad idea to deal with him up close, his defense is quite strong- and just kite him like ranged Leag players do with his Rose Creeper, prompting a dash from K'Sante, which I'll address later.

The AP Scaling is 138 vs 200 in K'Sante's favor, however, ShadowRose's entire fighting revolves around how he's always the weaker one, and he's always adapting to them, the whole "Paper beats Rock" type thing. So I feel like this small of an AP difference is not too much to be scared of, plus his Glowing Rose's defense is honestly, near stonewalling levels to deal with Shura's attacks, breaking his own bones with the force of his own attacks. So I don't think this AP matters.

K'Sante seems to be more experienced and overall skilled in martial arts, looking a whole lot older than ShadowRose's younger face. Should ShadowRose ever challenge K'Sante in martial prowess I think it's safe to say he'd get faded, though his Class T Lifting Strength may help him push away some of K'Sante's attacks. But then he'll learn that fighting that close is just a bad idea.

ShadowRose is really observant, and in this case- he'll take note that a lot of K'Sante's assets come from his tonfas, which are a big help to him offensively and defensively, similar to how a lot of Jade's biggest assets were her twin fans. ShadowRose would then definitely target those weapons like he did with Jade and just use Rose Creeper to rip them out of K'Sante's hands with his Class T (which is justified since he can kind of hold his own in a strength contest with Jade, who scales to Gildaguy since they fought, who fights Bog, the Class T feat maker). From there he'd have a huge advantage against an unarmed K'Sante when he throws them away from the top of the citadel this fight takes place in so they can't be recovered (and yes, he uses the enviornment very well in almost all of his fights), even if K'Sante blocks, whips... sting, hurt a lot- and ShadowRose uses Rose Creeper very creatively, so he'd be able to attack any part of K'Sante's body, like his leg for example to trip him, or perhaps choke him out with his Class T straight to the neck.

ShadowRose is also a trickster, while I don't recall some abilities he has like Duplication and Invisibility, his teleportation that he uses against Jade lets him easily slip past any dashing melee attacks K'Sante would need to as well as get the jump on K'Sante from behind and get some distance, I can see him using it especially against his dashes and Ult, K'Sante's best engage tools and his best way to negate ShadowRose's range advantage. And should K'Sante actually manage to get close, much like himself, ShadowRose has his own forcefield in the Glowing Rose, which is extremely tough stuff- pretty much his equivalant of an Ult, but a defensive one most of the time, and in this case. K'Sante's shield is temporary, two seconds, not long enough for ShadowRose's strategy of just chipping him away and kiting him. And by the time ShadowRose needs a good finishing move- which are mostly close range, it's probably when K'Sante finally gets close and breaks his arm on a Glowing Rose, or when K'Sante uses All Out, which lowers his defenses according to the Champ Spotlight, or using Rose Creeper to drag him into a Glowing Rose attack without his consent.

ShadowRose Mid-Diff
Wow

Give this man a metal

From what I gather Shadow has a range advantage as well as stonewall levels of durability in order to tank K's superior AP
He also has Class T LS as well as longer range whips
Throw in teleportation as well and this becomes a hard match for K who is a close range fighter

I'd like to hear what weekly has to say but rn I'm leaning Shadow

By "In a bit" he means 24 hours
Theres not much left to argue lmao

Shadowrose's tendency to disarm opponents kinda nopes a big chunk of Ksante's abilities and kill potential, all that really leaves him with is his h2h skill and a temporary forcefield, and Ksante is not beating Shadowrose in a straight up fistfight, he might be skilled but hes not Shura skilled lol

Back