• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Second round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round was Vilgax (Unless Persona supporters fly onto the scene before grace ends).

Current Standings

The contenders this round are Ultron (Marvel Cinematic Universe), submitted by Schnee One, and Gildedguy, submitted by WeeklyBattles.

Speed is equalized. Vibranium Body Ultron and 7-A Gildedguy are used. Battle takes place in (a not mid-air) Sokovia, 20 meters apart.

Ultro -

Gildedguy -

AoU2
RHG GILDEGUY

the **** is a gildedgu-

Anyways I'm here. Love me some brackets.

Gonna say right off the bat that MCU Ultron is over 2x stronger, and should be smarter as well

He's not though, Ultron is 600+ megatons, Gildedguy scales from being undamaged by a 300+ megaton feat and he has reactive power level that lets him get stronger as he fights

so probably nearly equal with a practically unmentionable (less than 2x) AP advantage on Ultron

Ultron cannot slice his way through the armor since it is high-mid regen and is more likely to lose as the fight goes on, but he has the AP, Dura and possibly range advantage. I'd think he would be able to defeat Gildedguy quickly enough. My vote for Ultron

@Zark The AP and Dura advantage is almost nonexistent and Gilded has equal range with his extendable sword

Is the reactive power level that fast for him? Also I meant mobility and range. Ultron can fly, and swinging a sword around is probably slower than moving away at a distance

I really wish there was a good playlist I could just watch so to catch up on this stuff

You need reasons

@Weekly Actually, Ultron scales well above Thor as he easily overwhelmed him near the end of the movie

Ultron has:

Higher base AP

Higher base Durability

Higher intelligence

Higher Range (debatable since Gildedguy took out an entire forrest with his extending sword)

Magnetism Manipulation (how does this work again? Gildedguy is literally covered in metal....)

Gildedguy:

Higher combat skill (definitely one of the most skilled in RHG)

A very clever and unorthodox fighter (uses environment and tricks)

Reactive Evolution

Versatility via sword

Regenerating Armor

Yeah im going Gilded as well, Ultron has a slight AP and Dura advantage at the very start of the fight but that will very quickly balance out and then tip in GG's favor

He could probably build more 7-A+ bodies anyways, if it came down to it

Gildedmesh FRA.

My bet's on Gilded to win this tourney.

I mean

Ultron's Type 6 does sorta rely on a ton of weaker models that are kinda fodder here

And if his Type 6 is restrained to data in a computer then that's incapped

Not sure who wins, just pointing out Ultron's Type 6 ain't great

Actually yeah nah, Gildedguy FRA. Metal boye is ded'd.

That second part isn't true, as long as his consciousness is alive he can take control of another bot, that's not incap until all boys are dead

I discounted it anyway

I meant if all bots are dead though

Like with enough time you could 100% slaughter the bots considering their tier compared to the relevant fighters here

Every single toaster on earth gets kaboomied for reasons above

OH boy how much you are wrong

Name someone Gildedmesh can't beat with love and friendship Q('-'Q)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back