• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePixelKirby said:
Name someone Gildedmesh can't beat with love and friendship Q('-'Q)
Natsu via him knowing how to use those two things better

ovo

Also 200 very fast demons running at incredibly hihg speed

ThePixelKirby said:
Name someone Gildedmesh can't beat with love and friendship Q('-'Q)
Sand because it's coarse and it gets everywhere.

This is the match that I never knew I wanted, but now that I have it, I want more

THE MR. POPO?

who is Mr. PoPo

ah

this explains my ignorance of who Mr. Popo is

I wanna know something, how does Gilded get through the vibranium shell? If he doesn't even have the AP advantage, how is he supposed to break through when Vision couldn't dent him with Mjolnir? Vision is stronger than Ultron, who manhandled Thor like a child, the same Thor who took little damage from 623 megatons.

Also why does Ultron's profile have magnet manip? Its gravity manip that he got from the chitauri tech (he used it on rock to slap Thor around).

He can quickly grow exponentially in power, to the point where he went from being completely overpowered by Jade (RHG)'s fire attacks to being able to casually swat away and no-sell them in 45 seconds

So you are telling me that it is going to put him into High 7-A? Because he is isn't cracking open Ultron otherwise. Ultron can go forever and can just rag doll him with grav manip until he is down.

Ultron isnt High 7-A

He also never used his gravity manip to ragdoll anyone ever, the most hes used it against an opponent directly is pulling Iron Man forward so he could fight him 1v1

I know. But he isn't going to get opened up by anything less. So he pulls Gilded forward and puts a heat manip hand through his visor.

I'm pretty sure both are nice combatants but Gildedguy isn't an still statue that is going to let him do that

Who lets someone punch them in the face? End of the day, Gilded can't beat Ultron unless he is allowed to go into the High 7-A range which is kinda dumb when its a 7-A fight. Ultron has unlimited stamina, Gilded doesn't. The robot literally just needs to keep the other guy attacking until he tires out.

Where are you getting that Ultron is High 7-A? Even if so, remember Gilded grows stronger over time, more so if he is getting smacked around in your scenario.

Are you guys blind? I never called Ultron High 7-A, I even agreed with Weekly when it was brought up. Ultron is also not 600+, he stomped a 600+ and couldn't even be physically harmed by a stronger opponent. Explain how Gilded is supposed to actually get through his vibranium shell while still in 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back