• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7-6-0) Heavy Weapons Guy... It was nice to meet you. Goodbye. | Asgore vs. Heavy

I don't see his guns shitty accuracy noted on his profile either, but it should be. I don't think he's ever used an actual accurate long-ranged weapon in anything cannon.

I don't see his guns shitty accuracy noted on his profile either, but it should be. I don't think he's ever used an actual accurate long-ranged weapon in anything cannon.
Not really needed, since the range for the Minigun is listed as dozens of meters, which is around how far the minigun can shoot before it becomes very inaccurate.

Yeah, no. Heavy is Athletic Human with subsonic+ reactions and has a Supersonic minigun speed equal, he kinda just revs up and throws the fact that he uses bullets and piercing damages Asgore to death.

Yeah, no. Heavy is Athletic Human with subsonic+ reactions and has a Supersonic minigun speed equal, he kinda just revs up and throws the fact that he uses bullets and piercing damages Asgore to death.
... Where did the 10-A/athletic rating come from? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I believe you forgot to be looking for context clues "subsonic+ reactions" "Supersonic minigun" are your hints.
Okay, I am just confused now. I thought Heavy's attack potency (his melee weapons, secondary weapons, and primary weapons) scaled with his durability. Or am I just missing something here?

Okay, I am just confused now. I thought Heavy's attack potency (his melee weapons, secondary weapons, and primary weapons) scaled with his durability. Or am I just missing something here?

... Goodness, I am less than stellar today, huh? ... So Heavy's minigun isn't affected by speed equal here, i.e, the star platinum/stand user problem, so equalizing speed gives Heavy an 'unfair' advantage over Asgore but unequalizing speed makes this a pure stomp for Asgore?

... Goodness, I am less than stellar today, huh? ... So Heavy's minigun isn't affected by speed equal here, i.e, the star platinum/stand user problem, so equalizing speed gives Heavy an 'unfair' advantage over Asgore but unequalizing speed makes this a pure stomp for Asgore?
Yeah, if you wanna put TF2 characters in matches you generally have to take away their guns and even then the subsonic+ reactions bite ya in the arse

Yeah, if you wanna put TF2 characters in matches you generally have to take away their guns and even then the subsonic+ reactions bite ya in the arse
I have seen other TF2 matches, and this has not really come up anywhere. So this Fanta is just confused with this statement.

Regardless Heavy doesn't have a soul, so Asgore is trying to race a guy who he's at an AP disadvantage against and can very well kill him at any time, especially since Asgore is a pretty big target, one bullet in the head would be enough to kill him, and enough bullets and a guy will go down.
I have seen other TF2 matches, and this has not really come up anywhere. So this Fanta is just confused with this statement.
Basically they have much higher reactions then their combat speed and as such have the ease of reacting to shit

Regardless Heavy doesn't have a soul, so Asgore is trying to race a guy who he's at an AP disadvantage against and can very well kill him at any time, especially since Asgore is a pretty big target, one bullet in the head would be enough to kill him, and enough bullets and a guy will go down.
Okay, @Peppersalt43 can explain it better, but, the Key I am using, Heavy's first key, is one that has a soul so Asgore can still use his hax here, and Asgore apparently has a 3x advantage over Heavy in his first key. Before you ask, Pepper has mentioned this before, and I saw it in his Mettaton match against Scout, so again, ask him.

Okay, @Peppersalt43 can explain it better, but, the Key I am using, Heavy's first key, is one that has a soul so Asgore can still use his hax here, and Asgore apparently has a 3x advantage over Heavy in his first key. Before you ask, Pepper has mentioned this before, and I saw it in his Mettaton match against Scout, so again, ask him.
Then the former needs to be separated into a second key on the file lol

Ah, so... This was all of the results of less-than-stellar profile pages! The bane of verse matches in this site!

... So, uhh... Reaper, what are your thoughts in this match and who would you vote for?

I vote that heavy's file needs to be changed or he kinda forces Asgore to AP and die for it
As long as you don’t ask to upgrade any TF2 characters AP, sure I’ll do it later.

In the mean time, what is the argument against Heavy, well, just shooting Asgore? Dodging isn’t an option because, well speed equal. Heavy can just readjust his aim if Asgore moves, as it fires continuously.

8 meters isn’t far enough for Heavy to miss enough to the point where he barely does damage to Asgore, hence why his guns have dozens of meters as range. Especially due to the sheer number of bullets he shoots per second. And it takes less than a second for Heavy to begin shooting.

The AP difference isn’t high enough for the bullets to not pierce Asgore, nor can Asgore one-shot heavy.

Last edited:
Never played whatever Undertale, why does him having a soul matter? Can Asgore only attack souls?
he has magic that attacks the soul.

which, someone who doesn't resist soul manipulation (which heavy doesn't) wouldn't like their soul being turned into swiss cheese.

But heavy has no soul. That's the highest level of soul resistance you can have. Can asgore do damage outside of targetting soul? Does he? If he's purely aiming for the soul, he can't hurt heavy at all.

But heavy has no soul. That's the highest level of soul resistance you can have. Can asgore do damage outside of targetting soul? Does he? If he's purely aiming for the soul, he can't hurt heavy at all.
This is the first key Heavy which has a soul... His second key is the one that doesn't have a soul due to the medic screwing around to avoid going to hell.

Oh then why was his soul brought up? He's just getting hit and dying or getting hit and dying v a guy who's doing the same. Its completely irrelevant.

Oh then why was his soul brought up? He's just getting hit and dying or getting hit and dying v a guy who's doing the same. Its completely irrelevant.
because its his first key and he has a soul. and it doesn't one shot, its just gonna hurt like a bitch.

Basically, this match comes up to who can kill the other faster - heavy or asgore. Like, in theory, Asgore can kill Heavy faster than Heavy killing Asgore due to Heavy typically standing in one place while letting his minigun rip and the fact that Asgore's first move is numerous soul damaging, durability-bypassing fireball danmaku/bullet hell.

Asgore's first move is this, which is pretty slow. Meanwhile Heavy starts shooting him in less than a second. It frankly doesn't matter whether or not Heavy moves, as in the time that it takes Asgore to line up the Fireballs, Asgore will have been shot at least 80 times, and that's if he's lucky, and Heavy missed half of his rounds.

Anyhow, CRT

Last edited:
Asgore's first move is this, which is pretty slow.
Judging a character's canon power by the fact the creator of said game made the game easy so that anyone could enjoy it... also asgore's attacks are randomized, so thats not even his starting move.
Meanwhile Heavy starts shooting him in less than a second. It frankly doesn't matter whether or not Heavy moves, as in the time that it takes Asgore to line up the Fireballs
what start up time? they just appear, there isn't set up time.

Judging a character's canon power by the fact the creator of said game made the game easy so that anyone could enjoy it... also asgore's attacks are randomized, so thats not even his starting move.
I’m quite sure it is his starting move. I’ve looked through several playthroughs, and all of them have Asgore starting with that move. Unlike Sans, Asgore doesn’t start out with his strongest move, and his attacks don’t have the AP to oneshot heavy.
what start up time? they just appear, there isn't set up time.
Asgore first lays them out in a row before the fireballs even move.

For Asgore to win, he needs to kill Heavy in less than 1.8 seconds, otherwise he gets shot over a hundred times, and dies. And that’s the max amount of time he has, more likely than not, Asgore will die from a couple dozen bullets at most. So it’s more like a little over a second.

Last edited:
I’m quite sure it is his starting move. I’ve looked through several playthroughs, and all of them have Asgore starting with that move. Unlike Sans, Asgore doesn’t start out with his strongest move, and his attacks don’t have the AP to oneshot heavy.
strange, he didn't use that move first in my playthrough.

Back