• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[6th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Yujiro Hanma vs Ekko (3-7-0)

WeeklyBattles said:
Ciruno Fortes said:
^

If he doesn't have any, well, he might just be booted. That said I don't think Ekko's that anymore unfair than Yujiro. What are the usual opponents in this bracket?
Sayaka Miki
This should answer your question
Didn't Yujiro fight her in the past? What happened?

Just checked, the votes were even, with her having a slight advantage. However, that's from when Yujiro wasn't deep into 7-C, it would be different if re-done

I think that that proofs that either we boot Ekko or we boot Ekko, Yujiro and Sayaka

Again, Ekko's time manip is not abuseable enough for this to be a stomp. His rewinds are limited to his stamina and if he gets damaged his rewinds dont heal him completely. His timestop only has a range of a few meters and only lasts for a few seconds. His timewinder is a dodgeable projectile. The only abuseable hax Ekko has here is his dura negating sword but Yujiro should be more than skilled enough to avoid it under most circumstances.

tldr Ekko is fine to have here, Yujiro just got put up against an unfortunate opponent

But if he starts with TS and an attack that can't be avoided due to clones, sending the attack back in time to be instant, and TW oneshotting, what can Yujiro do?

@Ciruno Fortes

"If he doesn't have any, well, he might just be booted. That said I don't think Ekko's that anymore unfair than Yujiro. What are the usual opponents in this bracket?"

You can look below the Tree link if you want; well, if he wins this Round then his next opponent according to the Tree will be Godzilla (Showa), then he'll fight the winner of the Hedorah vs Rakshasa and Aelin Galathynius vs Raia

Don't know if this vote count is correct but oh well

Ekko - 4 (WeeklyBattles, Rocker1189, Ciruno Fortes, The Prince of Counters)

Yujiro Hanma - 2 (BakiHanma18, KGiffoni)

I think both Yujiro and Ekko may be stomps in this bracket, but I'm not sure

However, I also don't see a win con for Yujiro

WeeklyBattles said:
Ekko can rewind time and has these clones that are invisible to Yujiro, he can also one-shot via durability negation swords.

Yujiro can one-shot Ekko, the clones must be detectable via Enhanced Sixth and Instinctive Reaction.

In order for Yujiro to not be hit, all he needs is his skill, which he exceeds Ekko in that department.

Yujiro's passive fear aura and madness manip also doesn't fail to, at least, intimidate the fighters with some of the best psychologics in the series, so it might at least make Ekko foolhardy.

@BakiHanma18

That's what I thought since Yujiro Hanma has so much "skills" and Ekko has those abilities that he has

There's also Sayaka Miki but I don't know if she can stomp the participants

Bump

ZackMoon1234 said:
Bump

The count is correct I believe, but this is a stomp, right? Ekko just TS and TW oneshots Yujiro and there's nothing he can do

ZackMoon1234 said:
I don't know if it's a stomp
I think they're just too good for the Bracket itself
Yujiro can't stop the clones or resist TS, and he gets oneshot by Timewinder. He doesn't have a win con

WeeklyBattles said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Yujiro can't stop the clones or resist TS, and he gets oneshot by Timewinder. He doesn't have a win con
What happened to him having a ton of speed amps?
He still does, but I thought Ekko's clones can Timestop from the future and move it into the past so that time is stopped before Yujiro can do anything?

Did I just misunderstand?

KGiffoni said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Ekko can rewind time and has these clones that are invisible to Yujiro, he can also one-shot via durability negation swords.
Yujiro can one-shot Ekko, the clones must be detectable via Enhanced Sixth and Instinctive Reaction.

In order for Yujiro to not be hit, all he needs is his skill, which he exceeds Ekko in that department.

Yujiro's passive fear aura and madness manip also doesn't fail to, at least, intimidate the fighters with some of the best psychologics in the series, so it might at least make Ekko foolhardy.
I think these make this not a stomp also.

Depends. I think only Weekly can awnser that. Some robots feel emotions while others don't. At least in fiction.

WeeklyBattles said:
It would have to be fear and madness manip that works through space-time
Aren't Ekko's clones more like avatars or so? They can see Yujiro, they'll be affected just the same unless they're from a higher dimension.

They are from separate timelines they don't actually exist in the same timeline at best to them he would look like some kind of polygon type version of him self.

Back