• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament Match 2 (Cure Heart vs Giant Robot (Instant Death))

Ok, so, Robot apparently has advantage over AP, Range, Intelligence, Stamina and has a really good Analytical Prediction/Info Analysis

So I think he takes this more times than not. Voting GR

The advantages I see for Cure Heart are that a 30m tall robot is easy to hit and her speed amp.

How good is her speed amp? If it isn't significant I think she probably looses.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Robots are usually limitless unless there is some kind of statement that contradicts (like an energy battery or something)
If there is such a practice I disagree with it. Actually had this corrected for some machines in the past. I imagine the amount of machines running on perpetuum mobile is pretty small.

Anyways, do we go with the low end or high end of the AP calc for Giant Robot i.e. is he 435 Megatons or 217 Megatons?

I see. Cure Heart seems to be about baseline.

So Giant Robot has a considerable AP advantage, while Cure Heart has a considerable speed advantage. Pretty difficult decision.

Guess I will go with GR for now.

I am confused about one thing, Cure's stat amps says that it amps speed, power and dura which would make her stronger than GR if it really is a x5 amp.

She isn't winning just because of a blitz which is the only issue with the slower character amping, her amp (if it really is x5) means she is stronger than GR.

If she is baseline and is amping her speed and ap 5x then their ap is similar since GR is 430 megatons. CH would be 500 megatons amped, I think?

GR also has better intelligence, good precog/info analysis and range

She amplifies by having a reason to fight other than just "monster of the week is punching things, better punch it." Since "trying to prove herself" seems to work, we should be good here.

Hmm, thats tough

Their AP/Dura is similar since its only a 1,1x difference, so its negligible

Cure has the speed advantage

GR has intelligence, info analysis/precog, stamina, range, and possibly skill advantages

Considering how GR constantly simulates hundred millions of possible outcomes for his battles on his mind, I can see him trying to outlast Cure via better stamina and abusing his range and skill over her until she falls

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Morality and Empathic manip isnt gonna work since GR is an emotionless robot

Unless she has feats of affecting those
Cures can affect machines

Would Morality and Emotion stuff do anything, though? Reducing GR's Selfishness doesn't seem like something that would incap him.

Is the multiplier being specifically x5 reliable? If so I guess Cure Heart probably wins.

So the speed multiplier isn't specifically x5, just the power one?

Hmm... Well, I could see the analytic prediction helping against that, though.

I wanna vote inconclusive, but that helps nobody...

The God Of Procrastination said:
We haven't seen someone not resist it who doesn't die, but being filled with love probably doesn't make you the most violent.
I mean, assuming the typical magical girl tropes Cure Heart is probably filled with love and can fight. So I would guess GR could do the same.

Back