• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Tournament Match 2 (Cure Heart vs Giant Robot (Instant Death))

Probably making someone not exactly the most violent is honestly not of much aid unless it would outright incap. Its mind would still constantly simulate 1,000,000 different futures on which it would see its situation, I don't think not being used to that sensation is really enough tbh.

I don't really know. I cannot really say exactly how experienced the Giant Robot is but the nature of Agressors and Sages and the shenenigans they have going onwould lead me to say some years of combat experience.

I was only talking about in terms of experience. Also,

• Please note that characters that are mechanical or undead should not automatically be assumed to possess infinite stamina, unless this trait has been clearly defined within the series or by the lore.
Wait, his finite assumption is still higher.

I think it preforming several hundreds of million battle simulations in what would be a second would definitely help against it, beyond the fact that I do not see her leading with it if she really amps herself "by having a reason to fight other than just "monster of the week is punching things, better punch it." " since this is a random encounter under SBA, so what would even be the reason right off the bat?

Back