• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albino edgelord vs some naked lady from Siberia

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
This is stupid

Accelerator vs The Siberia

Post headshot but no wings/tier 1 things accel

Speed equal (rip Worm speed feats)

Manton is sitting inside a van on a random area but within his radius. Accelerator has no idea where it is to start, nor that Manton is even a factor. Maybe he'll figure it out.

Takes place in advertisement land. Start 50m away from one another.

Accelerator:

The Siberia:

Inconclusive:
7 (Promestein, Accelerate420, Oblivion Of the Endless, DestinyDude0, Ionliosite, Zensum, The Coolest Water Bottle)

Pre-Headshot Accel doesn't have a very good chance, I'd say.

Siberian will likely have vectors, still, even if she ignores physical forces, but it's unlikely that Accelerator will be able to reflect her off the bat. He'd need to figure out how she works and adapt.

The hard part is doing that before the Siberian tears him apart, and it's not like anything he does to her will matter if he can't find Manton.

would post headshot but no tier 1 stuff be more fair

Also isn't his reflection a physical force

She isn't nonexistent, but she is sorta immune to physics stuff. He could just kill Manton if he can find Manton but I don't think he can do much to the Siberian projection.

Because NEP is stupid and needs overhaul

Pretty sure he can't do much to The Siberian herself with or without that. Siberian's weakness is the important part here.

changed the accelerator

Ignores physical forces and just rips things apart. Doesn't need to experience weight, reactionary force, regular forces, etc.

Manton hides well enough that the rest of the Slaughterhouse 9 didn't know where he was until he went to them, nor did the major hero groups.

Post-Headshot has a better chance but I still think Siberian could get a lethal hit in before he can kill Manton. That's something she can do faster and more easily than Accelerator can figure out how to reflect her, and then how to kill her.

Ok, so apparently Manton is just a normal human

Ehhhh dunno

This Accel doesnt job and normally goes straight for the kill. If he sees that he cant kill Siberian with normal attacks, he will just get pissed of and stomp on the ground leveling up the whole area and such. This could potentially reach Manton and kill him

I assume Prom is voting Siberian, you seem less sure

Is accelerator liable to just level multiple city blocks on a whim like that? He doesn't know Manton exists to start out with. Sure he can hit way harder than is needed to definitely kill Manton with the RKE of the earth but him randomly nuking the city just because his power isn't working on the weird naked zebra lady doesn't seem like a thing he does.

If he does stuff that's more gradual and doesn't just catch manton off guard, he can recall SIberian to himself and have her share her weird properties with the van he's in, though there are ways around this. Also he can't just piggyback his projection to be invincible

"'''High Complex Multiversal''' with vector shield"

I mean vectors aren't really a thing she's liable to be affected by anyways due to sidestepping physics but its a weird area. If his power works off redirection why would it have a solid tier like that

His reflection is not a physical force. It's your own force and anything else he wants to put into it. So unless she's immune to her own force then she'll probably just bounce back but receive none of the damage.

I don't see anything she can do to get a 'lethal hit' in to Accel. However Accel certaintly can't hurt her unless she's vulnerable to her own internal forces? If not then it's effectively an inconclusive unless he can 'find Wanton'. Whatever that is. Unless someone feels free to drop more knowledge since I have no idea who this chick is, I just usually let people know what does and doesn't workj.

Actually. Accel should have Qliphah, so can't she read where she is being projected from and he just assaults Wanton from following the flow of the projection?

Wokistan said:
I mean vectors aren't really a thing she's liable to be affected by anyways due to sidestepping physics but its a weird area. If his power works off redirection why would it have a solid tier like that
Vectors are barely definable physics as they don't legitimately exist. They're just theroetical forumals so unless she can ignore concepts I think she'd still get affected. It's the energies he'd manipualte she would probably resist. Also because people don't want NLF. Technically he should be able to redirect whatever he wants regardless of the magnitude but 'gotta have limits' so we just set it to the highest tier the verse has.

The Siberian isn't affected by forces she doesn't feel like being affected by, so she can just like, not. Also your own force would be a physical one.

Her ignoring forces also includes reactionary force. She can shred through pretty much anything as if it wasn't there in verse because it just won't push back on her so no resistance. He has tier 9 dura and she's easily mauled tier 8s, so. Even if he could affect Siberian she can respawn due to Manton.

Willian Manton is the source of The Siberian. He's usually just hiding somewhere. This hiding is good enough to evade the government, top villains, heroes, and for a time, Cauldron. He's a normal human physically though so if you kill him the unstoppable naked zebra lady stops spawning.

Siberian resists most of the powers known in Worm, and info analysis stuff is like, super common. She's also not really a person so there's no mind to read. Manton also isn't an idiot. If he sees accel coming over towards him he's probably going to spawn Siberian right outside his van so he can cheat his own weakness. There are ways past this but it's a lot trickier from here.

A vector is just a quantity with magnitude and direction. Those are definitely things that exist. Forces would be included in this. She ignores those.

Wokistan said:
The Siberian isn't affected by forces she doesn't feel like being affected by, so she can just like, not. Also your own force would be a physical one.
Her ignoring forces also includes reactionary force. She can shred through pretty much anything as if it wasn't there in verse because it just won't push back on her so no resistance. He has tier 9 dura and she's easily mauled tier 8s, so. Even if he could affect Siberian she can respawn due to Manton.

Willian Manton is the source of The Siberian. He's usually just hiding somewhere. This hiding is good enough to evade the government, top villains, heroes, and for a time, Cauldron. He's a normal human physically though so if you kill him the unstoppable naked zebra lady stops spawning.

Siberian resists most of the powers known in Worm, and info analysis stuff is like, super common. She's also not really a person so there's no mind to read. Manton also isn't an idiot. If he sees accel coming over towards him he's probably going to spawn Siberian right outside his van so he can cheat his own weakness. There are ways past this but it's a lot trickier from here.
Okay. So what's stopping Qliphah from reading the flow of the projection and locking on to it, and then Accel tosses the van into space? Can he fully mask his presence of himself and the source of the projection? Is there nothing to pick up on? Because Qliphah can read leylines, Mana, etc. She is also capable of connecting herself telepathically to targets in the area as she did with Coronzon. Think of her like a walking library that scans for abnormalities. How does he defend getting detected? If Qliphah finds she can't read her, she'll immediately warn Accel and he'll switch to ranging if he can.

Manton would be most vulnerable to being blindsided. He did do the van trick in verse to cheat his weakness because he saw they were coming, but he is eventually killed when he's caught off guard and just instantly killed by PRT agents before he has the chance to spawn The Siberian.

"So what's stopping Qliphah from reading the flow of the projection and locking on to it, and then Accel tosses the van into space?"

She can share her properties with whatever she's touching, except Manton himself. They got around this by having her make an invincible van and carry it around.

"Can he fully mask his presence of himself and the source of the projection? Is there nothing to pick up on? Because Qliphah can read leylines, Mana, etc."

Mana and leylines aren't really a thing in worm so

"She is also capable of connecting herself telepathically to targets in the area as she did with Coronzon. Think of her like a walking library that scans for abnormalities. How does he defend getting detected? "

I don't remember exactly why but Cherish never learned of Manton's existence besides her massive ranged emotion reading stuff

Wokistan said:
"So what's stopping Qliphah from reading the flow of the projection and locking on to it, and then Accel tosses the van into space?"
She can share her properties with whatever she's touching, except Manton himself. They got around this by having her make an invincible van and carry it around.

"Can he fully mask his presence of himself and the source of the projection? Is there nothing to pick up on? Because Qliphah can read leylines, Mana, etc."

Mana and leylines aren't really a thing in worm so

"She is also capable of connecting herself telepathically to targets in the area as she did with Coronzon. Think of her like a walking library that scans for abnormalities. How does he defend getting detected? "

I don't remember exactly why but Cherish never learned of Manton's existence besides her massive ranged emotion reading stuff
It doesn't have to be leylines. Any foreign energies count.

If she can share properties with whatever she's touching and she immediately does it to the van, doesn't that just make this a stomp since he can't just crush the van with gravity or anything like that...? There's nothing he can do then and it's pointless. At most they'd just stare eachother down then since the moment she'd take her hand off the van he'd squash the guy inside it if she tried to approach Accel.

So, why can't Qliphah sense him then? I'm still not really sure why she can't.

I'm not entirely sure if the way powers work in worm would count as foreign energies, since I haven't gotten all the way through the latest parts in detail. Prom and/or Dargoo would know more on that.

The van trick isn't unbeatable. While you can't affect her or the van directly you can still do stuff around her. Legend took out a huge chunk of the ground so she was stuck down there and was fully prepared to just wait out Manton dying of thirst because they were kinda stuck, though Siberian can also ignore gravity to jump super high. Would have to re read exactly how he did it but I do remember that they got out of that one via outside interference.

Accelerator would also have a really easy win if he figures out that Manton is a thing before Manton realizes accel is on to him, since that's basically how he was killed in canon.

That profile image doesn't look very naked

"So, why can't Qliphah sense him then? I'm still not really sure why she can't. "

This wasn't there when I typed my comment in my defense. Basically, Cherish didn't for whatever reason, so why would this thing?

Edelgard is the albino edgelord.

In fact, if you swap the letter's places you get edgelard. Remove the a, add an o, and you get... Edgelord.

The way I see this going is: Accel uses remote vectors. Nothing works. Qliphah cannot analyze her, so they immediately do everything they can to avoid them. Qliphah tries to lock on and sense anyone else in the area, and would pick up on Manton. They then immediately assault the van. What happens next? Because all humans have life-force in them. So I'm gonna assume Wanton has it as well since he's, well, human. I just realized I keep calling him Wanton. Anyways. Because it's what she does? It's her job to analyze every fight they do so obviously she'd burn her options.

Why would it just pick out William Manton out of literally everyone else in the area though, like yeah people are gonna be running away as the Siberian just massacres people and accelerator does weird vector things but that still is a decent period of time before it's really barren enough to just pick out Manton as the only guy

Also remember, Siberian is trying to kill accelerator while this is all happening and is perfectly capable of doing so.

I assume you're voting accelerator?

PaChi2 said:
Edelgard is the albino edgelord.

In fact, if you swap the letter's places you get edgelard. Remove the a, add an o, and you get... Edgelord.
Edelgard

She doesn't look very albino either

Wokistan said:
Why would it just pick out William Manton out of literally everyone else in the area though
Also remember, Siberian is trying to kill accelerator while this is all happening and is perfectly capable of doing so.

I assume you're voting accelerator?
I'm pretty sure literally everyone else would be running for the hills if they saw a super power esper leaping buildings trying to avoid a naked chick. Are you really telling me everyone would just...stand there? Obviously Qliphah would pick off the most suspicious. Accel can focus on evasion while Qliphah does her own thing.

I'm not voting anyone because Accel is at a very clear disadvantage. Also, because I find it VERY hard to believe Manton wouldn't be exuding some kind of energy if he's projecting her.

I elaborated on the first part in my edited comment

I don't think powers really work like that in worm, at least not his, otherwise he would have been found long ago. Prom/Dargoo would know more about that specifically though.

Well unless I know the process of how powers work and what they thrive off of in the verse then I'm withholding, but the disadvantage towards Accel is there.

To prove that the "wait for manton to die of thirst" isn't just some bs I made up to justify that it isn't a stomp, someone was going to try this. https://parahumans.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/prey-14-7/

It's also a legal way to win now, though I seriously doubt accelerator can avoid being torn by Siberian for long enough for Manton to just die of thirst.

He was conserving his strength. As much as both he and Siberian were powerhouses with more offensive capability than ninety-nine percent of people on the planet, this was a strategic battle. It was easily possible he was planning to keep this up for hours, harrying her, keeping her from getting her feet under her.
And with Siberian's master or controller in that truck, she was forced to move more carefully. If Siberian's creator didn't have food and water, this could turn into a battle of attrition. One Legend might even win. He was fit, healthy, athletic. Siberian's master, according to Cherish, wasn't. Added to that, being in that truck as Siberian leaped around couldn't be fun.''

Apparently I was wrong about Cherish though. Still looking for exactly where she says she found it but she apparently did know of Manton. https://parahumans.wordpress.com/category/stories-arcs-11/arc-14-prey/14-01/

"And your time is up," Alec said. "So, now's the point where you **** us over and don't say a thing."
"Why would I do that? I want you to deal with the Nine. You killed Burnscar, didn't you? If you dealt with Siberian, life would be a lot easier for me."

"So we're right?" Lisa leaned forward. "There's a weakness. She has a real body somewhere?"

"She does. Right now it's actually not too far from you."

Fifteen feet away. I remembered Alec's joke.

"Near that hole the Endbringer made," Cherish said. "Both of them, the real Siberian and the body."

"You know what she looks like?"

"He. A man. Middle aged or older. Unkempt. Doesn't eat much, probably thin."

That wasn't what I would have expected.''

Back