• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Im completely fine whether Tsunade becomes 6-C or not, i'll leave that up to everyone else.

But the whole Naruto stuff toward the Chakra not equaling AP is a flawed example. Not only because of inexperience, but saying he has more chakra than Jonin is most certainly because of him being a Jinchuriki to Kurama. And saying Kurama's power being less than that of Jonins is flat out ridiculous.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto can make thousands of Shadow Clones without breaking a sweat if he feels like it and even Jonins can't make more than a few without passing out, so yes, he has > Jonin-level Chakra. I'd even say mid-Kage.
Because of his strong endurance as an Uzumaki and Kurama's power. Im fairly certain Naruto has only ever done so once on his own and it'd be PIS.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto can make thousands of Shadow Clones without breaking a sweat if he feels like it and even Jonins can't make more than a few without passing out, so yes, he has > Jonin-level Chakra. I'd even say mid-Kage.
Here.

No, the Naruto example isn't flawed. Literally the very first swarm of clones he makes is when he is at his absolute lowest chakra wise (He had spent the evening training and he wasn't even a Genin yet), without Kurama's chakra. I'm talking about the Mizuki fight.

He was already tired out, he made 1000s of clones, didn't even break a sweat and wasn't using Kurama's chakra.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Agreed. Im completely fine whether Tsunade becomes 6-C or not, i'll leave that up to everyone else.
But the whole Naruto stuff toward the Chakra not equaling AP is a flawed example. Not only because of inexperience, but saying he has more chakra than Jonin is most certainly because of him being a Jinchuriki to Kurama. And saying Kurama's power being less than that of Jonins is flat out ridiculous.
Naruto has more chakra than a Jonin. Naruto's chakra is 4 times Kakashi! However I can't remember when and where this was stated. Probably the 1st series.

The moment he uses Kurama's Chakra, he gets waaaaaaay higher than "just" 4 times Kakashi, that's why he can spam so many Shadow Clones.

The situation drastically changes in Shippuden because Kakashi gets his chakra powered up as time passes.

It isn't PIS, it's just fairly surprising. Even as a tired out Genin without Kurama's chakra, he has shown chakra surpassing any Jonin by countless times. That's my point.

You have to remeber that Kakshi also has low chakra amounts so comparing him to Naruto is not a great idea. Also I think Naruto has waay above 4 times Kakshi's chakra.

@kep:

As you yourself said, he was a gennin, he is seriously lacking skill to make full use of his chakra.

If he were to be possessed by a more skilled character then he might have been a jonin or a low end Kage tier.

Here, skill is constant.

Kepekley23 said:
Here.

No, the Naruto example isn't flawed. Literally the very first swarm of clones he makes is when he is at his absolute lowest chakra wise (He had spent the evening training and he wasn't even a Genin yet), without Kurama's chakra. I'm talking about the Mizuki fight.

He was already tired out, he made 1000s of clones, didn't even break a sweat and wasn't using Kurama's chakra.
And yet somehow Naruto NEVER does this again with his normal chakra for the entirety of Part 1 if memory serves me right.

For example, not against Haku. And Naruto was already quickly tiring out for spamming regular clones, much sooner than when he did it the Mizuki fight.

If he at his lowest possible chakra level can make 1000 clones easily but not do the same thing with more chakra against a far stronger enemy spamming it, either Naruto as a kid cannot do so at will for lacking chakra control or its outlierish.

@Whis

...That's not my point.

Kid Naruto's poor chakra control doesn't impact his chakra's power. For example, when Kakashi teaches him how to treewalk, he puts too much chakra on his feet. Somehow that didn't reduce the tree to dust, despite his kage-level chakra reserves.

@Kukui

Sasuke basically fought Haku for Naruto. I don't remember him ever tiring out due to spamming clones there, since he was barely at the frontlines.

@Kep:

Dude you are vastly underestimating the skill required to do advanced ninjutsu. Naruto could definitely not generate Jonin to Kage level power by accident.

Kakashi says Naruto has "4 times more" chakra than him. Not less than a jonin (assuming Kakashi is on a regular-Jonin level) and not 100 times more. (Excluding Kurama obv)

I'd stick with that quantity tbh. (Chapter 315)

0315-011

Personally against 6-C tsunade i mean she is quite above most naruto 7-Bs but it would make a few characers 6-C which i cant agree with

Kepekley23 said:
By the way, that's Beginning of Shipudden Naruto, who is barely jonin-level.
You mean you knew the jonin level chakra statement referred to Part 2 Naruto the whole time & you let us all make these arguments about why Part 1 Naruto had jonin level chakra, seriously dude ?

Kepekley23 said:
...I didn't even remotely say that. I was commenting on the scan Rash brought up.
Yeah, I thought that this was in 1st series. Just misremembered.

Kakashi still got a chakra power up during the 4th war, otherwise he wouldn't be able to spam all these Kamuis without dying.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Personally against 6-C tsunade i mean she is quite above most naruto 7-Bs but it would make a few characers 6-C which i cant agree with
How would you feel about likely or possibly.

Also, fewer people would scale then you think.

Unfortunately no as much as i would like this to happen it seems a bit too unreliable and i completely trust keps judgement concerning naruto

Kepekley23 said:
...I didn't even remotely say that. I was commenting on the scan Rash brought up.
The way you confidently said that Naruto had jonin level chakra made me think you were talking about that statement. And I assumed it was made about Part 1 Naruto.

If he was never stated to have jonin level chakra at all, then him having jonin level chakra seems a bit much for me.

Not that it matters, even if he did have jonin level chakra there is no way he has the chakra control to make any really significant use of it.

Would be nice see one of my fav character being high in the tier system, but sadly the kage sh*t their pants when Madara chop those mountain tops off.

Frantzy12 said:
Highly doubt the lack of feat excuse can be used here considering Indra and Ashura's page.
But Indra and Ashura makes a whole lot more sense because of their powers and how we can see them work.

Kepekley23 said:
Byakugo Tsunade likely scales to the other Kages, which ***** up the scaling
Does she really ?

She seemed comparable to them in Base honestly.

She softened Madara's susanoo with her first hit.

Actually, Ohnoki appeared to become MUCH more powerful when Tsunade transferred some of her chakra into him.

The only 1 can see scaling is Mei & she already has a questionable near-island level feat in the last (also it's possible she can ignore durability)

Would be nice see one of my fav character being high in the tier system, but sadly the kage sh*t their pants when Madara chop those mountain tops off.

@LordWhis

I said he had jonin to kage-level chakra because no jonins can spam clones like that.

Hiruzen was actually getting somewhat tired after creating three clones in his fight against Oro.

@Shark

I'll get around to it

Anyway, I agree that 100 times more chakra =/= 100 times more powerful. Putting aside the Naruto example, chakra shouldn't be used to scale.

Kepekley23 said:
@LordWhis

I said he had jonin to kage-level chakra because no jonins can spam clones like that.

Hiruzen was actually getting somewhat tired after creating three clones in his fight against Oro.

@Shark

I'll get around to it
Please.... Don't use Hiruzen for stamina scaling.

& Even if he had jonin level chakra my point still stands.

Frantzy12 said:
@Kepekley23

Sure but LordWhis said there is canon evidence of it amping her abilities x100.
I never said that. There is canon evidence of it amping her a lot but I never put a number on it.

Kasyacarey said:
Everyone look at this. Tsunade is strong but she's not even above Edo Madara using full power.

RashFaustinho said:
Anyway, I agree that 100 times more chakra =/= 100 times more powerful. Putting aside the Naruto example, chakra shouldn't be used to scale.
Again for Tsunade chakra = ap because her fighting style revolves around focusing her chakra into points on her body, the more chakra you have to focus the more powerful you are going to be.

Also, .More chakra may not always equal more ap but here all other factors are constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back