• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone look at this. Tsunade is strong but she's not even above Edo Madara using full power.

Gee, but Madara is only a Multi-continent buster how can she not be stronger than him, how pathetic.

Frantzy12 said:
@LordWhis

In the 1st post you said 100 times right? Unless i'm misreading what you stated.
It was stated to amplify her chakra levels 100 times & separately it was stated that she could use this chakra to amplify her attacks.

The way you say it makes it look like I have a scan where she punches someone & that person says damn ! You're 100x as strong as before.

I'm pretty sure when Edo Madara was done toying with the 5 kage not even using full power chopped off the tops of nearby mountains. The kage were so scared. Cutting the tops off several mountains is no where near 6-C

This is as far as im willing to go

7-B base /At least 7-B possibly, Possibly 6-C is most i can see

Kep is the boss tho and i agree with his opinion

Hiruzen is more than usable. He has more chakra than any jonin on Konoha. He proves my point.

KN4 Naruto, despite having many times more chakra than any given Kage, isn't even 3x as strong as people like A or Tsunade. He has chakra control, which you claim is what makes the difference. So how do you explain this?

Kasyacarey said:
I'm pretty sure when Edo Madara was done toying with the 5 kage not even using full power chopped off the tops of nearby mountains. The kage were so scared. Cutting the tops off several mountains is no where near 6-C
I would like a calc of that feat before saying that.

Also, maybe they were scared because it was casual.

Kage are not scared taking on tailed beasts & the 3rd raikage, they aren't going to be scared so easily. Besides we can't use something as vague as that for scaling.

It seems like poor Tsunade can't catch a break today. First the unnamed technique and now this.

Also, Madara is "only" Multi-Continent level? We're talking about Naruto here, a series that barely has planet busters.

@Kep:

Ummm, it would be a bit of a stretch to say his chakra control is as advanced as a Kage's.

@Shrek: yeah, that is perfect.

RashFaustinho said:
It seems like poor Tsunade can't catch a break today. First the unnamed technique and now this.

Also, Madara is "only" Multi-Continent level? We're talking about Naruto here, a series that barely has planet busters.

That was a joke, I thought you were joking too.

It is also a stretch to say Kid Naruto has jonin-level chakra control just because he learned Rasengan, but you said he had.

When Madara unleashed greater power, the kage literally were scared. They did not do a thing. Show me where they matched that power, because they were regretting even fighting him.

Wait, what?

Naruto DIDN'T learn Rasengan, not until the end of the series at least. He has to shadow clone himself to use it "the easy way"

If he can cast a jutsu that is, according to you, jonin-level, he'd have jonin-level chakra control.

There's no such thing as "it's only with Rasengan" because he wouldn't have been able to learn it if he didn't have that level of control according to you

Also, we are getting sidetracked let's just say that Naruto has horrible Chakra control & can't use his join level Chakra even if he possesses it.

Back to the main issue.

But if he cheats by "easing" the Rasengan (which he can't use normally like all other Jonin ninjas) then he's not jonin-level chakra control.

Heck, for Rasenshuriken he has to clone himself TWICE when most ninjas can use their element all by themselves.

@LordWhis

The Naruto thing addresses the main issue. Chakra = \ = AP even with good chakra ocntrol.

yeah. That is my exact reason for being gaainst 6-C tsunade. I mean techinically nothing goes against it. But it is still a stretch.

Rocker1189 said:
yeah. That is my exact reason for being gaainst 6-C tsunade. I mean techinically nothing goes against it. But it is still a stretch.
So, possibly 6-C then ?

If we go by this new explanation, you're now saying Naruto's clones can emulate jonin level chakra control. He needs two to cast one Rasengan, and his Rasengans can pierce Kabuto, who is a high-level jonin opponent.

That means each clone has mid jonin-level control, which scales to Naruto himself.

Once again, your explanation doesn't quite fit.

Issue is the basic rasengan is hard for Jonin to learn which is why Minato was dubbed a genuis for making it. So Naruto having Jonin level chakra control does no seem so far fetched.

Kepekley23 said:
If we go by this new explanation, you're now saying Naruto's clones can emulate jonin level chakra control. He needs two to cast one Rasengan, and his Rasengans can pierce Kabuto, who is a high-level jonin opponent.

That means each clone has mid jonin-level control, which scales to Naruto himself.

Once again, your explanation doesn't quite fit.
That is it I'm deleting everything I said about the spherical shaped jutsu on this thread, it was just a random example, everyone is straw Manning onto it like kingdom come.

Kepekley23 said:
It was a random example you used to explain your argument, you need a better one now.
It had absolutely nothing to do with my argument, I have no idea why I said it. Everyone please forget about it now.

Kepekley23 said:
Not really, this doesn't seem like it is getting accepted.

Every other feat supports Tier 7.
Before saying that, let us please seriously discuss the topic without getting sidetracked.

I think we are luckty to have 7-B Kages so it should be enough. Not to long ago Tsunade was 7-C and jumping all whole tier would ge crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back