• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're discussing the topic, so far this needs heavy proof and is contradicted by quite a lot of feats.

7-a is completely baseless and im far more against 7-a than 6-c

as 6-c atleast has this *argument* while 7-a has nothing as raising ranks through powerscaling isnt allowed

Kepekley23 said:
We're discussing the topic, so far this needs heavy proof and is contradicted by quite a lot of feats.
Strength of a hundred seal multiplies power by 100.

Base tsunade = 61 megatons.

Ergo, 6-C Tsunade.

There is definitely enough grounds for a An Atleast 7-B, Possibly 6-C

RashFaustinho said:
Well, we established that chakra * by itself * is not enough for scaling.

Any feats?
Again Tsunade fights by focusing all of her chakra into points on her body by simple logic for her Chakra = AP.

Let me think about feats for a second.

I'm pretty sure the Chakra = AP argument is what caused the Rasengan argument...

You were, like, trying to prove that Chakra equals Attack Potency with good chakra control, but Naruto isn't the best example for this.

Kepekley23 said:
Multiplies chakra, not power, by 100.

The chakra and AP correlation is being argued a lot.
The correlation is not definite for other characters who use specific jutsu to fight but it is for Tsunade due to the very nature of her fighting style.

2 feats come to mind semi-immediately.

I Madara notes that she has something of Hashirama within him.

II A portion of Tsuna's chakra vaporizes an army of susanoo (we will need a calc on this)

@Rash: I didn't really choose him, Kep chose him. I wasn't even trying to prove that exactly.

@Shrek: Just because a CRT happens doesn't mean revisions aren't over. CRTs happen all the time, they are the gradual evolution of the wiki. Revisions was revolution.

The problem is, no proof for this has been supplied yet, other than the controversial 100x scaling.

@Kep, it's controversial for most characters but is it really that controversial for Tsunade, considering her fighting style ?

Also, there is the more obvious thing-

It's because there are lots of examples proving chakra isn't = AP.

Hiruzen had trouble with a few clones, and he has one of the best chakra controls in the Elemental Nations.

Also, the seal is literally never stated to make Tsunade 100x as strong. Names aren't indicative of anything.

Kepekley23 said:
It's because there are lots of examples proving chakra isn't = AP.

Hiruzen had trouble with a few clones, and he has one of the best chakra controls in the Elemental Nations.
But Tsunade is a special case as she fights by focusing her chakra into points on her body so her ap & chakra do scale linearly.

Also, she does have a feat that puts her at 6-C.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Using that logic sage hashi would be High 6-A physically as he can empower his strikes with chakra same way tsunade can
Not really. Also, isn't he high 6-a physically ?

Kepekley23 said:
You're ignoring what we asked above. The seal was never stated to make her 100x as strong...
It gives 100x the chakra & we know Tsunade fights by focusing all of her chakra into points on her body, logically speaking more chakra, more power.

You sir are the ignorer.

@LordWhis

No. Tsunade showed no notable increase in fighting strength after releasing the Strength of a Hundred Seal. You're making an assumption based on misinterpreting the mechanics of the verse.

> It gives 100x the chakra

This was never stated, you're extrapolating from its name. I guess Shadow Clones give Naruto darkness manip, or that Hagoromo's Creation of all Things makes him omnipotent.

Post a scan of this, if you don't mind.

Reppuzan said:
@LordWhis

No. Tsunade showed no notable increase in fighting strength after releasing the Strength of a Hundred Seal. You're making an assumption based on misinterpreting the mechanics of the verse.
Read chapter 632 & see the difference between a sakura without seal & with seal.

& You know what she did display 100x the power. Base tsunade couldn't beat a single susanoo, Seal Tsunade vaporized no less than 26 that is 100x strength feat for me.

Kepekley23 said:
> It gives 100x the chakra

This was never stated, you're extrapolating from its name. I guess Shadow Clones give Naruto darkness manip, or that Hagoromo's Creation of all Things makes him omnipotent.

Post a scan of this, if you don't mind.
No, I am not this is stated. Also, you completely disregard that she has a 100x strength feat. Without seal, stomped by a single susanoo, with seal stomped 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back